Page 53 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

Quote Originally Posted by chughesphs View Post
    I have realized the more I try to actually fix my theme the more I learn and can explain. So I am updating as I work on the guide with some easier-to-follow instructions than a Q & A. I think this will work much more efficiently. Also, I wanted to include a couple of screenshots just to show the random little fixes that I will be covering when I FINALLY finish.

And thank you for the icons whitebelt! They were most helpful.
    nice font - which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    You have to select the wallpaper in the iPhone Settings.

Edit the Settings.js var showForecast= false.
    For the Lockcreen Mods on page 61, I tried setting the wallpaper using iphone settings as you suggested, but I am still unable to get a wallpaper, just black with a blue ? mark. The only Lockscreen wotking is 4.
    Help.

hi guyz, i just made this fresh and wet wallpaper, enjoy
    Last edited by MrQfish; 04-02-2011 at 08:22 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrQfish For This Useful Post:

amitaf (04-01-2011), whitebelt (04-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    l dont think there's any problem right now. i figured everything out, but last night we where trying to figure out how to upload a treat for everyone to this forum. how is it done if I don't have a computer or even if I can find one to upload on?
    If u find a computer just go to advanced post:manage attachments or use mediafire etc

If not u can email it to me from your phone (if it's just an image) and I'll post it for u
    [[email protected]]

Quote Originally Posted by MrQfish View Post
    I like that a lot! Great job! Where is the "coral" from?

@chughesphs... Thanks for the email! I'll go through it soon. (and nice first icon! Keep it up)
    Last edited by whitebelt; 04-01-2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm sorry for missing it out... dumb me...

My apologies!

and thanks for giving me clear and concise instructions.!

cheers~!

P.S Quick suggestion... Would it be easier if everyone posted their mods(wallpapers/icons/docks/etc...) to the Buuf Infinity theme in 1 thread?
    so that we can dl the mods and apply them straight...

i had to go thru quite a number of pages to search for icons that i had seen b4 but did not have my personal pc available at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    Place your icons in the Icons folder inside Buuf∞ Icons HD.theme
    (and not in the Bundles folder- or they will be automasked/double-buufed)

Make sure you name the icon exactly as it is on your springboard:

[email protected]

You also need to create an empty file (0kb file) (or just duplicate one of the ones in the Icons folder now)
    Name the empty file:

NameOfTheApp.png

In winterboard deselect and reselect te theme and then respiring.

Please see the first post and guide for more info.

Enjoy!
    up to page 29 for this thread and am getting ready to go to the airport... i gotta be there at 4.30am...

just wanted to tell all those contributing...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND DEDICATION!
    U GUYS ARE FREEEEEAAAAAKKKKINNN AWESOME~!

Lovely, wonderful theme with great support!
    U GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!

cheers from
    singapore~!
    Last edited by ceewye; 04-01-2011 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceewye For This Useful Post:

gadezu (04-01-2011), whitebelt (04-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by ceewye View Post
    I'm sorry for missing it out... dumb me...

My apologies!

and thanks for giving me clear and concise instructions.!

cheers~!

P.S Quick suggestion... Would it be easier if everyone posted their mods(wallpapers/icons/docks/etc...) to the Buuf Infinity theme in 1 thread?
    so that we can dl the mods and apply them straight...

i had to go thru quite a number of pages to search for icons that i had seen b4 but did not have my personal pc available at that time.
    I will spend a bunch of time this weekend cleaning up the first post. I will gather all of the icons and make a beta update of Buuf Infinity.

There have been a some wallpapers, docks, status bars etc. I will gather all of those and make some instructions and downloads -and post these to the first posts as well.

I will do my best with the widgets instructions - chughesphs has sent me an email of reposts.... But I think I'm just gonna have to go through the whole thread again more carefully- This may take a bit longer (and Gadezu is making updates)

Please see post 921 / page 62 http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...elease-62.html
    Last edited by whitebelt; 04-01-2011 at 02:34 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

abear1619 (04-01-2011), ceewye (04-01-2011), Fourget495 (04-01-2011), gadezu (04-01-2011)

I will spend a bunch of time this weekend cleaning up the first post. I will gather all of the icons and make a beta update of Buuf Infinity.

There have been a some wallpapers, docks, status bars etc. I will gather all of those and make some instructions and downloads -and post these to the first posts as well.

I will do my best with the widgets instructions - chughesphs has sent me an email of reposts.... But I think I'm just gonna have to go through the whole thread again more carefully- This may take a bit longer (and Gadezu is making updates)
    take ur time...

i appreciate the amount of work and time you guys have done and put in...

some of us just have to learn to do it instead of being spoonfed... honestly, i learnt alot from this thread...

unfortunately, i cannot contribute as i cant do photoshop...

just to share my phones pics...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ceewye For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (04-01-2011)

A gadezu thank you for all your time and effort do you have a paypal please tell me so i can donate to you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jalenthejiv For This Useful Post:

gadezu (04-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by jalenthejiv View Post
    A gadezu thank you for all your time and effort do you have a paypal please tell me so i can donate to you
    We ask that you consider donating to Mattahan/Paul Davey (the original artist of Buuf) [see the first post and guide]

We will soon be creating a special fundraising [paypal?] account that will (100%) go to mattahan... Paul Davey has said that we can do this and he will in turn create for us totally brand new icons!!! (the boring ones as he calls them- like new batteries etc)

So either just donate directly to Mattahan and/or wait until we create this fundraising account for him. [ps - check out mattahan's twitter - he has and will continue to post and create new "fun" Buuf artwork like street fighter characters etc).
    PLEASE MENTION BUUF INFINITY !!!!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ceewye View Post
    take ur time...

i appreciate the amount of work and time you guys have done and put in...

some of us just have to learn to do it instead of being spoonfed... honestly, i learnt alot from this thread...

unfortunately, i cannot contribute as i cant do photoshop...

just to share my phones pics...

Please post larger screenshots - thanks!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 04-01-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

In what page is the wood dock that you guys Posted

We've added some of our Photoshop PSDs to the first post.. use these to create new Buuf ∞ Icons. Be creative and please share your creations here.

Thank you everyone for helping out with the bugs! I really haven't had a chance to play with the flip clock and help out with that... I'm so happy gadezu is awesome! he made nearly the entire theme and now he is helping everyone out! And thank you everyone for helping each other!

I've made a few Buuf & Buuf-like icons & a few extras... let me know what you think... if everyone likes them we will incorporate them into the theme soon... [or please make some suggestions for improvement]

by the way I don't personally love all of these icons I am posting here - they were requested by others... for instance I personally prefer [which is a mattahan original] instead of the soundhound I created below

∞ many more to come ∞ [and I promise to fill some icon requests soon - my new job is keeping me pretty busy right now though]

zenbound 4 steps soundhound

stuntbiker ebay1 ebay2

pandorabox kakaotalk babycenter

ispeakfrench what to expect pregnancy

ipod stocks winterboard alt1

wooden ∞ status bar test

Buuf ∞ Picture frame wallpaper test

Buuf ∞ 3d wooden dock test

If you want to try these images, make sure you right click on the icon to open a new tab/window and THEN download the image. Rename the icon [email protected] and place it in your Icons folder - you will also need to create an empty file [a 0kb file] in your icons folder named TheNameOfTheApp.png ... I recommend iFile: with it you can do all of this easily right from your iDevice... or you can ssh from your computer.
    Page 16... (soon this stuff will be on the first page too)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (04-02-2011), Fourget495 (04-01-2011), gadezu (04-01-2011)

Thanks man and to the rest of the people that help on this tread
    This theme is the best i have found and it should be in the featured o cydia. Keep it up
    =)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fourget495 For This Useful Post:

gadezu (04-01-2011), whitebelt (04-01-2011)

Sorry, but the user wallpaper mod will not work on 4.2.1. Apple has changed the file format of the Lockscreen background and the Homescreen background to a new format: [.cpbitmap].
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

amitaf (04-02-2011), Boom3r (04-02-2011), voodoochild1979 (04-02-2011)

@ chughesphs's - Thanks 4 the Zombie cafe icon ! Looks great, I clicked thanks

Keep the icons comming

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Sorry, but the user wallpaper mod will not work on 4.2.1. Apple has changed the file format of the Lockscreen background and the Homescreen background to a new format: [.cpbitmap].
    Embarrassingly I am still on 4.1... But under 4.2.1+ U sure u can't theme the*cpbitmap??

Look at this thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...oyvan-139.html

24. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (04-02-2011)

Embarrassingly I am still on 4.1... But under 4.2.1+ U sure u can't theme the*cpbitmap??

Look at this thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...oyvan-139.html
    The manual way to use your own lockbackground still works, but people asked me for an easy way to change lockbackground and I did it, but only works on 4.0/4.1... For those with 4.2.1: place your LockBackground.jpg in /User/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild1979 View Post
    nice font - which one is it?
    Everything but Agency and Skullphabet work very well with the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticShock View Post
    @ chughesphs's - Thanks 4 the Zombie cafe icon ! Looks great, I clicked thanks

Keep the icons comming
    Thanks! Which one did you choose? I thought the food was a tad cluttered but still liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by chughesphs View Post
    Thanks! Which one did you choose? I thought the food was a tad cluttered but still liked it.
    I chose the one with the food I liked it 2 - thanks again !

Quote Originally Posted by MrQfish View Post
    image reuploaded, it dissapeared from imageshack.us, huh
    Last edited by MrQfish; 04-02-2011 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 53 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast