Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    and this is what I did and it's the exact icon names
    help please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

for some strange reason I can't theme the Shazam icon this is whats inside the app,
    We recommend using the Icons folder not the Bundles folder.
    (autotheming only works correctly when you put all of your AppStore icons in the Icons folder ... And it's a lot easier!)

That being said - are you sure your bundle identifier (directory name) is correct?

Did you disable and then reenable the theme in winterboard then respiring?

I can't tell if you used caps correctly because your font has no proper lowercase-make sure you are using the correct case.

Default Facebook
    Facebook mod is finished...and very complete for the iPhone 4! It looks pretty sweet. Lots of little details. BTW...I'm certainly not the first to do this...there are several versions floating around the threads...I went through and did the little things to make it pretty complete. Akbar font for "Facebook", notification graphic, comments, chat bubbles, photo, status, check-in etc...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -main.png   -feed.png   -friends.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    We recommend using the Icons folder not the Bundles folder.
    (autotheming only works correctly when you put all of your AppStore icons in the Icons folder ... And it's a lot easier!)

That being said - are you sure your bundle identifier (directory name) is correct?

Did you disable and then reenable the theme in winterboard then respiring?

I can't tell if you used caps correctly because your font has no proper lowercase-make sure you are using the correct case.
    it's the only one that won't theme. I have everything spelled right too!! disabled and then reenabled the theme in winterboard then I respiring, same thing. everything goes in my bundles folder from the bababuufiy theme and I don't use the autothemeing method from your guys theme. Shazam was suppose to be themed right away from his theme and I just put the new icons you made in his bundle. I don't get it at all. hmmmmm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Facebook mod is finished...and very complete for the iPhone 4! It looks pretty sweet. Lots of little details. BTW...I'm certainly not the first to do this...there are several versions floating around the threads...I went through and did the little things to make it pretty complete. Akbar font for "Facebook", notification graphic, comments, chat bubbles, photo, status, check-in etc...
    can I get a copy please??!

Thanks

it's the only one that won't theme. I have everything spelled right too!! disabled and then reenabled the theme in winterboard then I respiring, same thing. everything goes in my bundles folder from the bababuufey theme and I don't use the autothemeing method from your guys theme. Shazam was suppose to be themed right away from his theme and I just put the new icons you made in his bundle. I don't get it at all. hmmmmmmm.
    confused
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Not sure how to share this.

I have a dock I would like to use instead of the one that came with the theme. What file do I go to make that change??? Thanks guys!!

@swinger

Me too! Me too! Def want to test drive that Facebook mod

And on another note - I just installed bytafont cuz all you guys posting pics of your themes using Akbar looked so cool! I like it but I kinda wish I could keep original fonts for reading webpages and stuff (I.e. Safari, Facebook, etc)

Doesnt seem to be an option in bytafont to select those apps to apply or not apply the font. Anyone know of a way to do that?

My flipclock doesn't update until I unlock my phone...please help.

Thanks

I guess you gotta ask whitebelt or gadezu, they know best,

Sorry guys! Too busy today! Right now I'm going to see Kamen Rider with my son!
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

Thanks

confused
    anyways I ended up getting the icon to theme, took a bit but got it working. whitebelt, thanks for the sweet Shazam icon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (04-01-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Sorry guys! Too busy today! Right now I'm going to see Kamen Rider with my son!
    no worries!!!! family is always first in my books,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (04-01-2011)

from where can I get this awesome mod! I need it! also having the frozen lockclock issue still..any suggestions! a guy is havin a lil trouble over here..

My flipclock doesn't update until I unlock my phone...please help.
    I can help you if you share that face book mod JK
    This drove me crazy trying to figure out what caused it. Go to settings .js and where it says show leading zero= true. Your gonna have to deal with that Zero till someone fixes the bug.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rafx80 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (04-01-2011)

SSH it over to your computer

Zip it

Upload it [either directly onto modmyi (under advanced post:manage attachments) if it's under I think 3mb or I like mediafire otherwise- but any sharing site will do]

Also- Did anyone other than you and mattahan create the icons?

mrpresto: what was the problem?

voodoochild1979- try fontswap

And - swinger360 & Chenzira: please let us know if rafx80's suggestion fixes your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by C0bra K0mmander View Post
    I have a dock I would like to use instead of the one that came with the theme. What file do I go to make that change??? Thanks guys!!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 04-01-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (04-01-2011), C0bra K0mmander (04-01-2011)

rafx80; Thanks dude! That did the trick. Bug. I'm more than happy to share the facebook mod with all. Hopefully someone will give me an easy solution to make it available to everyone. Also my Remote and Pandora aren't to shabby. Also, thanks to whitebelt for all the help with everything!!!

I'm still looking for help in modding the calendar dots, birthday graphic, and invitation graphics for the calendar app. Help Please.
    Last edited by swinger360; 04-01-2011 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

rafx80 (04-01-2011), whitebelt (04-01-2011)

rafx80; Thanks dude! That did the trick. Bug. I'm more than happy to share the facebook mod with all. Hopefully someone will give me an easy solution to make it available to everyone. Also my Remote and Pandora aren't to shabby. Also, thanks to whitebelt for all the help with everything!!!

I'm still looking for help in modding the calendar dots, birthday graphic, and invitation graphics for the calendar app. Help Please.
    I don't understand - why can't you just post it as described in my previous post? Assuming it's your work (and mattahan's of course) - we will be happy to include it in Buuf Infinity if you and everyone want it (and after any agreed additional modifications).... But for now just post it here- I'll put it on the first post if you want for now ... tomorrow though - I'm getting sleepy- although I'm having trouble cloning a RAID array right now and may be up a while >yawn<
    Last edited by whitebelt; 04-01-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Page 51 of 222 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast