+ Reply
Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Led_Poizon I don't understand the directions on the third post and do I need a comPuter?? Can I just do if from my phone If you have
...
  1. #81
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Led_Poizon View Post
    I don't understand the directions on the third post and do I need a comPuter?? Can I just do if from my phone
    If you have iFile...
    1. Download 2. Unzip 3.Place into the right folder.

    /Library/Themes/
    Bring the Pain by mattahan HD.theme
    Some clouds sun by mattahan HD.theme
    Why by mattahan HD.theme

    /Library/Wallpaper/iPhone/
    [email protected], [email protected]
    [email protected], [email protected]
    [email protected], [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Yeah The flipclock is now working,it wasn't working because I guess it was linked with the wallpaper I don't know. So I copied the wallpaper from your other buufHD theme and used that one
    If you do it the way I said, you can have FlipClock and use with any wallpaper. I think you forgot to select a wallpaper in your Settings.
    Last edited by gadezu; 03-01-2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #82
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Jj2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 138 Times in 101 Posts

    Hmmm maybe I'm even sure anymore,I might have to experiment some more later on,but right now everything is working fine so I guess I should just call it a day
    Last edited by Jj2345; 03-01-2011 at 10:23 PM.

  3. #83
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    What folders do they go in

  4. #84
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    I seem to be havin the same issue with changing icons. I don't fully understand which folders exactly I should be moving to and from? I moved the icons I want into the icons folder and attempted to rename them accordingly but there was no change. What am I still missing?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenzira For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (03-01-2011)

  6. #85
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Jj2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 138 Times in 101 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzira View Post
    I seem to be havin the same issue with changing icons. I don't fully understand which folders exactly I should be moving to and from? I moved the icons I want into the icons folder and attempted to rename them accordingly but there was no change. What am I still missing?
    Did u unselect then reselected the theme in winterboard?

  7. #86
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Ohh I think o got it lol

  8. #87
    Green Apple Hitmanx123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    im very new to this type of Buuf but i have used buuf in the past.
    can somebody show a easy step by step instruction on how to get the background, icons and other stuff like how it is in the pictures?

    i read the thing about Mask but i dont really know how or what to do. i have an ipod touch 3g and ive always wanted to have a theme like this because it is very very complete and just so awesome. if anyone can help me id be very thankful.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitmanx123 For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-01-2011)

  10. #88
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Yeah!!! This theme looks ******* awesome lol!!! Thanks for the help gadezu

    One more question, how do I make it so the apps don't get in the way of the weather widget in home screen
    Last edited by Led_Poizon; 03-01-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Led_Poizon For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-01-2011)

  12. #89
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Did u unselect then reselected the theme in winterboard?
    thanks! I got it to work, but I did it differently. I just copied the appbundle from my bababuufey theme into the buuf infinite bundles folder in ifile. deselect, then reselect in winterboard and bam. But that's not the right way to do it...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenzira For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (03-01-2011)

  14. #90
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Led_Poizon View Post
    Yeah!!! This theme looks ******* awesome lol!!! Thanks for the help gadezu

    One more question, how do I make it so the apps don't get in the way of the weather widget in home screen
    Download iBlank (Cydia), create 8 blank icons and place in front your flipclock.

  15. #91
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzira View Post
    I seem to be havin the same issue with changing icons. I don't fully understand which folders exactly I should be moving to and from? I moved the icons I want into the icons folder and attempted to rename them accordingly but there was no change. What am I still missing?

    Place your icons inside Library/Themes/Buuf∞ Icons HD.theme/Icons/.
    See the picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-captura-de-tela-2011-03-02-2.30.png  

  16. #92
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Ugh I hat iblank lol Is there another way

  17. #93
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    im very new to this type of Buuf but i have used buuf in the past.
    can somebody show a easy step by step instruction on how to get the background, icons and other stuff like how it is in the pictures?

    i read the thing about Mask but i dont really know how or what to do. i have an ipod touch 3g and ive always wanted to have a theme like this because it is very very complete and just so awesome. if anyone can help me id be very thankful.
    Background instructions [post #3].

    Sorry! iPod 3G! You have to download from Cydia, but the wallpaper/dock was rejected because I forgot the screenshots, you have to wait for approval. And the FlipClock has installation issues [see post #50].
    Last edited by gadezu; 03-01-2011 at 11:13 PM.

  18. #94
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Led_Poizon View Post
    Ugh I hat iblank lol Is there another way
    Gridlock, Iconoclasm [PAID APP]

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

    Led_Poizon (03-01-2011)

  20. #95
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Place your icons inside Library/Themes/Buuf∞ Icons HD.theme/Icons/.
    See the picture...
    Success!! Thanks!! ur a STAR

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenzira For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-01-2011)

  22. #96
    Green Apple Hitmanx123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    cant get this theme to work so im giving up on it. its a very cool theme but it seems to complicated for me to get to work right.

  23. #97
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    cant get this theme to work so im giving up on it. its a very cool theme but it seems to complicated for me to get to work right.
    You just have to wait and download from Cydia, you can download the main theme right now and wait for the wallpapers, docks and the flipclock.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

    Hitmanx123 (03-01-2011)

  25. #98
    Green Apple Hitmanx123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    ok i will wait. sorry if i seem brash, i just never delt with themes like this. if i get this theme to go right then im staying on this one for good lol.

    I have one question, so i donwload the SD version of Buuf infinite and does this mean i must wait for a SD vversion of the wallpaper to be made as well?

  26. #99
    Theme Creator gadezu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 421 Times in 219 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    ok i will wait. sorry if i seem brash, i just never delt with themes like this. if i get this theme to go right then im staying on this one for good lol.

    I have one question, so i donwload the SD version of Buuf infinite and does this mean i must wait for a SD vversion of the wallpaper to be made as well?
    I made it, but was rejected because I forgot the screenshots. I submitted again and I'm just waiting for approval.

  27. #100
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sorry does this work on a 3GS?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts