Page 49 of 222 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

amitaf requested Drop Box [post 587]

how are these? any suggestions?

what is the correct spelling on the springboard? [DropBox or Drop Box?]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -drop-box.png   -drop-box-2.png   -drop-box-3.png   -drop-box-4.png   -dropbox-5.png   -drop-box-6.png  
    Last edited by whitebelt; 03-31-2011 at 02:07 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

amitaf (03-31-2011), Boom3r (03-31-2011)

What do you guys think of my buufed flip clock? The weather icons need to be more buufified, but ill post the png or psd of the "clock" if anyone wants it... Works nice with a little repositioning of gadezus digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by Boom3r; 03-31-2011 at 01:45 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boom3r For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (03-31-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Boom3r View Post
    What do you guys think of my buufed flip clock? The weather icons need to be more buufified, but ill post the png or psd of the "clock" if anyone wants it... Works nice with a little repositioning of gadezus digits.
    I like the paper background, but needs darker stroke... and the moon needs right resize.
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (03-31-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    I like the paper background, but needs darker stroke... and the moon needs right resize.
    Definitely! I just merged 6 (for each "side") of mattahans original "blank page" pngs and tried to make it look like one folded sheet of contruction paper. It could definitely use some TLC to make it crisper though!

Definitely! I just merged 6 (for each "side") of mattahans original "blank page" pngs and tried to make it look like one folded sheet of contruction paper. It could definitely use some TLC to make it crisper though!
    I have this one... it's a little different...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clipping.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (03-31-2011)

I have this one... it's a little different...
    MUCH cleaner! Thanks gadezu!

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    amitaf requested Drop Box [post 587]

how are these? any suggestions?

what is the correct spelling on the springboard? [DropBox or Drop Box?]
    I have a GANT box... do you want it?

MUCH cleaner! Thanks gadezu!
    You are welcome. Let me know if you need anything!
    Last edited by gadezu; 03-31-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sure, please post it.. thanks! ... I always forget to look through GANT

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (03-31-2011)

sure, please post it.. thanks! ... I always forget to look through GANT
    Here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -one-time-4-your-mind.png  

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

amitaf (03-31-2011), Boom3r (03-31-2011), whitebelt (03-31-2011)

Here!
    Thanks! I don't think I ever smiled at a cardboard box so much.

too tired to play with the box right now though - but I do like the GANT icons - and like I said - I never remember to look through them when making icons... THANKS!

[To anyone that is unaware - Mattahan is the orignal artist of Buuf. Mattahan [Paul Davey] has made a lot of amazing art including desktop icon sets. Mattahan made GANT before Buuf - It's another icon set similar to Buuf - it typically has very large borders and Buuf is a much more complete set. But GANT is still awesome! ... check it out on deviantart... see the 2nd post of this thread for more info and for links]

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (03-31-2011), sjbtax (03-31-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by scaRRedxsOuL View Post
    can you please tell me how I can change the settings.js? i'm using DiskAid, but I have no option to open as a text file...

n/m

ifile is being pretty homosexual at the moment and not working... i have safari.. still can't edit the text.. maybe im just retarded and doing something wrong.. i'm about ready to give up though... its weird cause the time is right on the widget.. just the city
    try copying the file to your computer first then editing it and then saving over it again.

Thanks! I don't think I ever smiled at a cardboard box so much.

too tired to play with the box right now though - but I do like the GANT icons - and like I said - I never remember to look through them when making icons... THANKS!

[To anyone that is unaware - Mattahan is the orignal artist of Buuf. Mattahan [Paul Davey] has made a lot of amazing art including desktop icon sets. Mattahan made GANT before Buuf - It's another icon set similar to Buuf - it typically has very large borders and Buuf is a much more complete set. But GANT is still awesome! ... check it out on deviantart... see the 2nd post of this thread for more info and for links]
    I have a very rough guide put together of Q & A's with random comments and icon tips. Would you like me to PM you the progress I have made so far?
    Last edited by chughesphs; 03-31-2011 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chughesphs For This Useful Post:

gadezu (03-31-2011), whitebelt (03-31-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by chughesphs View Post
    I have a very rough guide put together of Q & A's with random comments and icon tips. Would you like me to PM you the progress I have made so far?
    sure...thanks!

great job guys as all ways

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (03-31-2011)

You are welcome. Let me know if you need anything!
    Great icons!!! Many thanks.

The correct spelling is Dropbox

I like this flipclock. Could you post it?
    Last edited by amitaf; 03-31-2011 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to amitaf For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (03-31-2011)

Guy's I've been playing around with this theme and both my phones look great with them~!

Thanks a mil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick question... (Sorry if it's been answered b4, I'm only up to page 16...)

Right now, the icons have been auto masked...

Babybuufey has some nice icons that I want to rename so that it "takes over" the masking...

1. Where do I place the icons in the current Buuf Infinity
    var/library/theme folders? and do i need to point the iPhone to the icons and activate it or do i need to just place it in the folder?

THANKS IN ADVANCE~!

I'm not sure who all is working on the Facebook mods...but I would love to be kept in the loop on that one as I use facebook all the time. I've themed a good amount of "Remote" and "Pandora". They look pretty good. BTW, I looked at the posts about the lockscreen flipclock but couldn't find the answer...Doreen's clock time stays up to date, thus accurate...but the one posted here doesn't update until I unlock. I'm sure I'm being stupid and just missing something but not sure what. Thanks.
    Last edited by swinger360; 03-31-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceewye View Post
    Guy's I've been playing around with this theme and both my phones look great with them~!

Thanks a mil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick question... (Sorry if it's been answered b4, I'm only up to page 16...)

Right now, the icons have been auto masked...

Babybuufey has some nice icons that I want to rename so that it "takes over" the masking...

1. Where do I place the icons in the current Buuf Infinity
    var/library/theme folders? and do i need to point the iPhone to the icons and activate it or do i need to just place it in the folder?

THANKS IN ADVANCE~!

Place your icons in the Icons folder inside Buuf∞ Icons HD.theme
    (and not in the Bundles folder- or they will be automasked/double-buufed)

Make sure you name the icon exactly as it is on your springboard:

[email protected]

You also need to create an empty file (0kb file) (or just duplicate one of the ones in the Icons folder now)
    Name the empty file:

NameOfTheApp.png

In winterboard deselect and reselect te theme and then respiring.

Please see the first post and guide for more info.

Enjoy!

I am having some troubles accessing the keyboard file from page one... my work blocks the media sharing websites... Can someone who has it already upload it as an attachment? Really appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    I'm not sure who all is working on the Facebook mods...but I would love to be kept in the loop on that one as I use facebook all the time. I've themed a good amount of "Remote" and "Pandora". They look pretty good. BTW, I looked at the posts about the lockscreen flipclock but couldn't find the answer...Doreen's clock time stays up to date, thus accurate...but the one posted here doesn't update until I unlock. I'm sure I'm being stupid and just missing something but not sure what. Thanks.
    This bug has popped up before... Try rebooting your device- let us know if that helps...

Please post some screenshots of your pandora and remote mods.

Quote Originally Posted by SphinxUMR View Post
    I am having some troubles accessing the keyboard file from page one... my work blocks the media sharing websites... Can someone who has it already upload it as an attachment? Really appreciate it!!

Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

31. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

SphinxUMR (03-31-2011)

Page 49 of 222 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast