Page 4 of 222 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    i did but when i ssh them,the flipclock still doesnt show,my springboard now as the roadkill wallpaper i choosed but the flipclock still isnt up
    Did you downloaded the flipclock from Cydia? Did you saw the post #50?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Did you downloaded the flipclock from Cydia? Did you saw the post #50?
    nah im using the flipclockdark you posted on page3,
    i thank you for helping me man,i hate having to ask so many questions about things
    Last edited by Jj2345; 03-01-2011 at 08:46 PM.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    nah im using the flipclockdark you posted on page3
    Just select the flipclock in PerPageHTML and respring.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Just select the flipclock in PerPageHTML and respring.
    where is perpageHTML?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    where is perpageHTML?
    You have to install PerPageHTML from Cydia.

  6. #66
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    I LOVE IT! Looks schweet. Gracias

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-01-2011)

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    You have to install PerPageHTML from Cydia.
    the flipclock still isnt showing up,im gonna redownload the first buufHD you post in cydia and study it to see what im doing wrong.if i cant figure it out by tonight ill be back to bother you tomorrow

  9. #68
    What font is that in the screenshots?

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    the flipclock still isnt showing up,im gonna redownload the first buufHD you post in cydia and study it to see what im doing wrong.if i cant figure it out by tonight ill be back to bother you tomorrow
    Forget about BUUF HD! Reinstall the Buuf∞!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleh5 View Post
    What font is that in the screenshots?
    Comic Book Commando... there is no lower case with this font.
    Last edited by gadezu; 03-01-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #70
    How do I make the homescreen and per page HTML work on 4.2.1???? Only lockscreen works

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Led_Poizon View Post
    How do I make the homescreen and per page HTML work on 4.2.1???? Only lockscreen works
    If you downloaded from Cydia, see the post #50.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

    Led_Poizon (03-01-2011)

  14. #72
    Thanks for this theme, I just switched from babybuuf to this for the flipclock. I'm having some issues with icons themeing, trying to get mywi, iMovie and several other icons themed. I've copied the bundle folder for those from babybuuf into the buuf Infiniti HD folder but they didn't theme. Thoughts? I'm on i4 running 4.1

  15. #73
    Whats SSh n and how do I do that

  16. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Turb02 View Post
    Thanks for this theme, I just switched from babybuuf to this for the flipclock. I'm having some issues with icons themeing, trying to get mywi, iMovie and several other icons themed. I've copied the bundle folder for those from babybuuf into the buuf Infiniti HD folder but they didn't theme. Thoughts? I'm on i4 running 4.1
    You have 2 options:

    1. Disable the Auto Skinning.

    2. If you are using other themes that have custom (appstore only) app icons in your Bundles folders you will need to pull those icons out of there and put them in your Icons folder instead [this is an easier and better way to install custom icons vs. bundles anyway!]…otherwise, your existing custom icons will be “re-buufed” by the auto-mask. Your cydia and stock Apple apps can stay in your Bundles folder – they won’t be affected by the auto-mask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Led_Poizon View Post
    Whats SSh n and how do I do that
    SSH is a network protocol that allows data to be exchanged using a secure channel between two networked devices.

    How to Use SSH to Transfer File on iPhone | The iPhone and iPad Blog by Simon
    Last edited by BUUF COMMUNITY; 03-01-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #75
    Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    .theme>Bundles
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

    Wow. Now that is something above the ordinary..

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-01-2011), whitebelt (03-02-2011)

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    You have to install PerPageHTML from Cydia.
    Ok I know u said not to redownload BuufHD but I was already doing it.
    Well I did and I copy and paste those same wallpapers I didn't have and put them into my downloads folder then I deleted the buufHD theme.
    So I went back into my download folder and paste those same copied wallpapers into
    Winterboard and activated them,and now it finally works again.yes!!!

  20. #77
    So I got the prepare HTML to work but, I didnt get a wallpaper in my home scream :/ any help??

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Wow. Now that is something above the ordinary..
    Thanks AnthonyGiola... we really appreciate, means a lot to us. Trying hard to follow the MASTERS like you, Alien1974, Mattytkz, Raaj FX...

    Sorry for my english, I'm almost an alien... I'm from Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Led_Poizon View Post
    So I got the prepare HTML to work but, I didnt get a wallpaper in my home scream :/ any help??
    You have to download the wallpaper from the first post and follow the instructions[post#3].

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Ok I know u said not to redownload BuufHD but I was already doing it.
    Well I did and I copy and paste those same wallpapers I didn't have and put them into my downloads folder then I deleted the buufHD theme.
    So I went back into my download folder and paste those same copied wallpapers into
    Winterboard and activated them,and now it finally works again.yes!!!
    Are you talking about the flipclock or about the wallpaper?
    Last edited by gadezu; 03-01-2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (03-01-2011), Raaj FX was banned (03-01-2011)

  23. #79
    I don't understand the directions on the third post and do I need a comPuter?? Can I just do if from my phone

  24. #80
    Yeah The flipclock is now working,it wasn't working because I guess it was linked with the wallpaper I don't know. So I copied the wallpaper from your other buufHD theme and used that one

Page 4 of 222 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •