+ Reply
Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210218219220221222 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
i dont understand the var weatherdata var lastupdate var lastwoeid?? every thing works a cupple days and it stopts i only get the black date and time in the left
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i dont understand the var weatherdata var lastupdate var lastwoeid?? every thing works a cupple days and it stopts i only get the black date and time in the left corner can some one help my please!??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default help me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hi

Go to cydia and uninstall:
    Buuf∞GPSWeather - GPS Weather Lockscreen - iWidgets - PerPageHTML and reboot your phone.

Go to iFile in this directory:
    1. var/mobile/Documents/... and delete Buuf∞GPSWeather.deb - locationPath.txt - myLocation.txt if these files are there.
    2. var/mobile/Library/... and delete iWidgets folder - PerPageHTML folder if these folders are there and reboot your phone.

Redownload iWidgetsUnstable (is stable on 5.1.1 with gadezu GPSWidget) and PerPageHTML from cydia and respring your phone.

Install the deb fix iOS 5.1.1 for MyLocation.app and respring (the app is on your springboard).
    Install the Buuf∞GPSWeather.deb and respring (two new apps appears on your springboard for LockScreen/HomeScreen and iWidgets settings).

Turn on the Sig in MyLocation.app and active your GPS Theme in Winterboard.

Hope this can help you.

hi do you know if there is a fix for perpagehtml it workt for a few days and then it quits!! i hope you guy's can help my? im only have smal text with date and time the clock and every thing disapears sorry for my bad english!!
    i hope some one can fix this so that you have a clock stuck ad 1 page with gps ad your home screen (what i already had so it is possible)

hi do you know if there is a fix for perpagehtml it workt for a few days and then it quits!! i hope you guy's can help my? im only have smal text with date and time the clock and every thing disapears sorry for my bad english!!
    i hope some one can fix this so that you have a clock stuck ad 1 page with gps ad your home screen (what i already had so it is possible)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mounir_85 View Post
    i dont understand the var weatherdata var lastupdate var lastwoeid?? every thing works a cupple days and it stopts i only get the black date and time in the left corner can some one help my please!??
    Make sure you link the two from the webkit folder into the cache. Of you have no idea what I'm talking about, read back a few pages

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have linked those 2 links and it worked a couple days with perpagehtml.
    And then it stopped.
    Does perpagehtml work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by invaderjason View Post
    Make sure you link the two from the webkit folder into the cache. Of you have no idea what I'm talking about, read back a few pages
    I have linked those 2 links and it worked a couple days with perpagehtml.
    And then it stopped.
    Does perpagehtml work for you?
    Last edited by mounir_85; 08-11-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

gadezu, please please can you make and iWidget widget for the original Weather not the GPS one?
    I tried to convert the PPH widget to iWidget creating the plist, but I dunno how to create that html file for setting it up, cuz doin' it the way I did, whenever I change the settings on the PPH Buuf infinity settings "app" it change both, the PPH and the "new" iWidget one.
    can you make it please? cuz I don't want the GPS one, but prefer iWidget instead of PPH..please!

thanks!!

another question:
    the Calendar iWidget, how can I change the grid to show monday as first day instead of sunday? and is possible to make that when I click the calendar, instead of hiding the grid, open the calendar app?

thanks again!!

hope someone can answer my questions

ps: sorry my english

Thanks

I'm having trouble. I can't seem to get any of the clocks on the lockscreen or thhomepage to show up. I am still using buuf setting I don have iwidget installed or anything and I don't know about any of these new changes to the theme but can anyone help? I'd really like to get my lockscreen clock and homepage clock working

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    can you please!!?? send me the bitesms theme??

[QUOTE=Persianhawkes;6430789]
    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post

Sounds good thanks for your help and I'm loving that bitesms
    can you please!!?? send me the bitesms theme??
    thx
    Last edited by mounir_85; 08-14-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

What is the most recent version of Buuf ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey!

Anyone has the Temple Run and Ski Sadari icons for Buuf Theme?

Thanks!

Thanks

Ok ive tried re-springing and rebooting my iPod but no matter what the lockscreen and springboard clocks dont show up. I dont want to resort to re downloading the theme because I have an order of how I set up my winterboard. But can somebody tell me or help me figure out what to do to get them to show up? Everything else in my theme works except for the clocks and animations that buuf is normally credited for

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-mmmm.png my night buuf theme not dificult to make but my efforts are working on it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    I'm having trouble. I can't seem to get any of the clocks on the lockscreen or thhomepage to show up. I am still using buuf setting I don have iwidget installed or anything and I don't know about any of these new changes to the theme but can anyone help? I'd really like to get my lockscreen clock and homepage clock working
    Install the deb fix iOS 5.1.1 for MyLocation.app and respring (the app is on your springboard).
    Install the Buuf∞GPSWeather.deb and respring (two new apps appears on your springboard for LockScreen/HomeScreen and iWidgets settings).

Turn on the Sig in MyLocation.app and active your GPS Theme in Winterboard. And instal perpage that You can set Your theme And if Every things Oke you go whit ifile to webkit folder database and copie 2 files File_o and databases.db put in library chaches folder and linkt them respring and every things should work fine

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

excuse me im a noob here but i really need help on downloading it i already have it but im not sure i already ssh to dreamboard im lost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

never mind i see how is done
    but my weather animations dont seem to work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you know what i just noticed is that you cant put many icons inside a folder so app my apps wont fit and when i use winterboard the icons wont change is thei something i could do

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-1-puzzle-lg.jpgcan i request a buuf version of this io use it on folder icons and make my game apps look good like arcrade ect

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I may be missing something, but I downloaded buuf infinity from Cydia. I don't see the settings app anywhere. What do I need to do to get the settings app?

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, maybe someone is interested in a Buuf Modded Trillian Theme.

Here are 2 Screens

[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-trillian1.jpg[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-trillian2.jpg

Its not perfect, but i think it looks better with buuf then the original Style.

Greetings Cris

P.S. Maybe someone can change the Landscape Chat Background

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62601343/Trillian%20Buuf.zip
    Last edited by BlueG6o; 09-28-2012 at 10:49 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default lockscreen fail.....
    Hi All,

ok, so on the weekend my Buuf weather lockscreen just decided to stop working........ for no reason. I've not downloaded anything recently, no new apps, didn't change any settings in anything.... nothing. All i get now is a blank screen. Running iphone 4S, 5.1.1 Anybody got any ideas on what i'll have to go through to get this sucker working again? Have been fiddling a bit this morning just turning things on/off again but no luck so far. Second time that this has happened to me and getting pretty over it.

bEn

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How-to
    Greeting

Very interested in Buuf
    How exactly to Buff-nized our own icons?
    Is there any tutorial on How-to build such icon?

Thanks~