Page 219 of 222 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

Default Latest BUUF ∞ - battery font
    Iv'e searched the forum but didn't find any solution for my problem...
    Maybe you can direct me?

-battery-font-size.png

*I was on version 2...something... & only now I've updated to the latest "Buuf ∞", iPhone 4 5.0.1 ;

As you can see in the status bar, the battery percent Number is very small & has a "weak" font.
    The latest version i was on, wasn't theming the StatusBar, which was great for me...
    Does any one know what should i change (code wise or else)
    In order to make the font of that battery bigger, or to change the font back to default?
    Or any other ideas?
    Thanks a lot for this forum & Themes & all the efforts & Time you're putting here.

"BUUF" Was & Forever on my machine!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheeMattMarquis View Post
    I haven't had a problem with this since I first started using the theme in iOS4, but where is the icons folder?
    I've been unable to change my icons.
    Marquis
    Just create a icons folder in your main theme with ifile and place all your icons in that folder.

Quote Originally Posted by postfuzz View Post
    Iv'e searched the forum but didn't find any solution for my problem...
    Maybe you can direct me?

-battery-font-size.png

*I was on version 2...something... & only now I've updated to the latest "Buuf ∞", iPhone 4 5.0.1 ;

As you can see in the status bar, the battery percent Number is very small & has a "weak" font.
    The latest version i was on, wasn't theming the StatusBar, which was great for me...
    Does any one know what should i change (code wise or else)
    In order to make the font of that battery bigger, or to change the font back to default?
    Or any other ideas?
    Thanks a lot for this forum & Themes & all the efforts & Time you're putting here.

"BUUF" Was & Forever on my machine!
    postfuzz

With ifile navigate to var/stash/themes/buuf theme/bundles/com.apple.uikit/whiteonblack "and" Black_Percent_%.png 0-9, and delete the files

OR...

go to settings/usage/ and then switch off the battery percentage, that should solve your problem...
    Last edited by mrpresto; 07-26-2012 at 03:12 PM.

What I did is download the Buuf icons theme from Cydia and dump or replace new icons there. That way it's easy to navigate to and I don't have to mess with my Buuf GPS theme at all.

Also, I fixed my issue myself. I had to give the folder and database file read, write, and execute in all 3 areas plus give it root and owner settings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invaderjason View Post
    What I did is download the Buuf icons theme from Cydia and dump or replace new icons there. That way it's easy to navigate to and I don't have to mess with my Buuf GPS theme at all.

Also, I fixed my issue myself. I had to give the folder and database file read, write, and execute in all 3 areas plus give it root and owner settings.
    Invader

So that last part is how you solved your iwidget problem?? I'm confused...

No for some reason my apps were crashing randomly so I had to do a restore and jailbreak again. After doing Buuf again the two settings apps wouldn't save. I had to go in and edit the two webkit database files you have to create links to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invaderjason View Post
    No for some reason my apps were crashing randomly so I had to do a restore and jailbreak again. After doing Buuf again the two settings apps wouldn't save. I had to go in and edit the two webkit database files you have to create links to.
    I had the same problem with the apps closing randomly and the system was very buggy-also apps with the keyboard crashed, I didn't restore first but removed all my Tweeks and reinstalled the gps theme, that fixed some things but, it was still buggy!! then I did a full restore/jailbreak phones back to par, but gps theme and iwidget gps still didnt work! I did what you said about redirecting those two files and my gps weather lock screen works now but can't Chang the clock images, but I am fine with this for now... But I can't get the Iwidget working I did what you said about making it root and adding read,write,execute to it but still nothing maybe I am still confused????
    Last edited by mrpresto; 07-27-2012 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks mrpresto,
    The second suggestion didn't work...
    I also switched off "CleanStatus", which didn't help.
    so i'm going for the first suggestion = before i just delete them:
    Do you think i can edit & enlarge all the "whiteonblack "and" Black_Percent_%.png 0-9"
    And replace the originals in the buuf theme?
    If so, any tips?
    Thanx again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheharzad View Post
    Can you make a Podcasts icon?

Quote Originally Posted by macca1102 View Post
    Hi all.First off I love Buuf ! Thank you for such an awesome theme.I have got everything running great except I can't get any of the lock screen sliders to work.I downloaded the ones from here http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/4...een+Slider+Fix and activated them in Winterboard but nothing happens.I've endlessly googled and tried searching the forum here but I'm at a dead end.
    I quite sure I have all the right requirements etc.If someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.I especially would like to use the slider that has the zipper.Cheers!
    Well I got it working sort of but I'm not sure how really!!! I've ended up with this.-img_0003.png
    Way better than I had before but the grey box behind the slider is ugly.Can some kind soul guide me step by step as how to get rid of it.
    Given the choice I'd prefer this slider -buuf-weather-hs.png but after unzipping the files provided and installing in var/stash/library/themes and giving highest priority in Winterboard I can't get it to work.Again if someone could help me out I'd be really grateful.I've been trying all sorts for 3 or 4 days now and I'm slowly going bonkers! Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by postfuzz View Post
    Thanks mrpresto,
    The second suggestion didn't work...
    I also switched off "CleanStatus", which didn't help.
    so i'm going for the first suggestion = before i just delete them:
    Do you think i can edit & enlarge all the "whiteonblack "and" Black_Percent_%.png 0-9"
    And replace the originals in the buuf theme?
    If so, any tips?
    Thanx again!
    you can try to alter the images with photoshop or some other editor, "gimp or free online image editor" I don't know what size tho! If you manage to do so please post them here because I would also like to have them!

Best of luck

I accidentally deleted my database.db file and file__0 folder in /var/mobile/library/webkit.

Edit: I figured out how to rebuild it so I'm good again
    Last edited by invaderjason; 07-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Macca11002
    Install clearlockscreen theme from cydia and place it first in winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by audiotrip View Post
    Macca11002
    Install clearlockscreen theme from cydia and place it first in winterboard
    Thanks heaps audiotrip it worked!!!!! Strangely enough I had already tried clear lockscreen ios4 & 5 already with no luck but clear lockscreen ios5 worked great.Cheers
    Last edited by macca1102; 07-29-2012 at 01:22 AM.

Does anyone know where I can find the buuf template for badges?

Default a few questions
    hello guys!
    I was using this theme on my 4.2.1 iphone, I restore it and upgrade to 5.1.1 and the whole theme has changed since a year ago..
    I have two questions and I'd be very pleased if you could answer it:
    1) how can I put my own dock image?
    2) how can I change the silent icon from the status bar? (I don't want that smiley)

thanks in advance guys!!

greetings

ps: I'm using winterboard, not dreamboard...just in case
    ps2: sorry if my english is a little lousy, but I'm spanish speaker
    Last edited by Mandanga; 08-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Creating an 'icons' folder inside my Buuf Infinity theme didn't work.

gadezu, chances of getting the original weather widget for iwidgets, not he gps one?
    please

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Or for dashboard x !!

Hi,

I love buuf theme, but since I upgrade from 4.1 to 5.1.1 I have some problems with icons. First, you can see at bottom of image, the Icon I would to use for Whatsapp. It's the same for SMS, but when I use for Whatsapp, you can see a shadow around it. I have tried to use "No Icon Shadow" (theme and tweak) but it doesn't work. Do you know how to remove this? The same goes for Instagram icon.

Thank you very much.

Regards

-la-foto.png

is there anybody out there?

is there some "buuf guru" alive here?

Page 219 of 222 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209217218219220221 ... LastLast