Page 21 of 222 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

  1. #401
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlNamedCorrie View Post
    Oh! I didn't realize that the keyboard was global (saw iAccess China and assumed...guess I shouldn't assume! ) Will go and add the keyboard today! And, yes, I did use the NOOB installation guide, but obviously I messed something up!

    ...nevermind...I got it....apparently after respringing, it moved some stuff around. I had messed around with so much stuff yesterday that I was blind to my mistake.





    Thanks for the tips on SSH. I was afraid to go in and mess with my phone like that, because I figured I would accidentally delete or move something and then my phone would be a brick. I guess that since that's basically what I'm doing in iFile, I'll give it a shot. I never knew where to start to do it. Thank you!



    That's what mine looks like too. So I would assume that is normal, but ya know what ya get when you assume!
    I've screwed up a few times while SSH (don't get lazy dragging and dropping haha) I think it's harder that we imagine to brick your phone. It can be annoying having to restore but not horrible. You can't get the most out of your themes without SSH (my opinion)

  2. #402
    I am loving this newest version theme.
    One quick question. How do I change the slider text to something other than "BuufYoCouch".
    I LOL everytime I read it, but its time to edit if possible.

    Thanks in advance.
    Also, I have edited the ProgressGear for myself. It is a chomping Florida Gator head if anyone is interested, I will be happy to share it, if someone can help me figure out how to here.

    Thanks again!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 96gator For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-07-2011)

  4. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    Just stop to say what a great theme keep up the great work guys well done .. Is there any chance of a little help I got my location on the weather widget on lockscreen no problem I have turn of the lockscreen widget an have it on page one but for love of money I can't get it on page one widget is there but just need location where I find to put it in var/stash/themes then where thanks
    You have to go to var/mobile/Library/perpagehtml

    Then got to the buufflipclocklawhd and edit the settings.js in that folder

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stu_Pudasho For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-07-2011)

  6. #404
    Hi! Just to let you know that when you open the compass ap it loads the original screen and not the buuffed screen like in the app store or SMS or cydia. The default doc is there as i coule see it in ifile but doesn't work. iPhone 3 gs ios4.1 again AMAZiNG WORK!!!!!
    Last edited by Adnomen; 03-07-2011 at 09:48 AM.

  7. #405
    Hello. I wanted to ask a question Gadezu. The flipclock is great with the animations, but if I wanted to have the animations and not the clock? How can I change the file to do this? Could you send me the edited file?

  8. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by malwoong View Post
    Hi.

    I just got your theme and it looks great. Nice work.

    One thing... it keeps buggin me.

    Navigation buttons in Photos.app look wierd. It's just white blank.
    (Maybe it's just me see the attached file please)
    Attachment 510679


    Is this normal?
    나도요...

    mine also

  9. #407
    Hi, Guys my device is a 3GS so i have the SD theme.
    I realy love this theme, all of the buuf themes

    But the Keyboardtheme wont work...
    I have installed Iacces China iOS 4 and BytaFont. When i select the Keyboard theme in winterboard, the iphone resprings but nothing will change!
    I also copied the Keyboard direct in the Iacces folder per SSH. So i can select it in the Iacces App but it is the same problem as winterboard. Nothing happens ^^

    Yeah i know there are many videos on Youtube. Too many... and no of them helped me!
    I hope u can help me =)

    btw sry for my bad english, if some of u speak german he can pm me ^^

  10. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by 96gator View Post
    I am loving this newest version theme.
    One quick question. How do I change the slider text to something other than "BuufYoCouch".
    I LOL everytime I read it, but its time to edit if possible.



    Thanks again!
    look for bundles\com\apple\springboard\SpringBoard.strings


    <key>AWAY_LOCK_LABEL</key>
    <string> text u want here </string>

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Loange View Post
    Hi, Guys my device is a 3GS so i have the SD theme.
    I realy love this theme, all of the buuf themes

    But the Keyboardtheme wont work...
    I have installed Iacces China iOS 4 and BytaFont. When i select the Keyboard theme in winterboard, the iphone resprings but nothing will change!
    I also copied the Keyboard direct in the Iacces folder per SSH. So i can select it in the Iacces App but it is the same problem as winterboard. Nothing happens ^^

    Yeah i know there are many videos on Youtube. Too many... and no of them helped me!
    I hope u can help me =)

    btw sry for my bad english, if some of u speak german he can pm me ^^
    you should just put the keyboard theme in the var/stash/theme.xxxxxx folder and activate in Winterboard
    Last edited by b0zz0; 03-07-2011 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b0zz0 For This Useful Post:

    djstudiant (09-15-2011), gadezu (03-07-2011)

  12. #409
    after using the zipper slide to unlock

    i notice the slide to unlock text is there. how to remove it?

  13. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by b0zz0 View Post
    look for bundles\com\apple\springboard\SpringBoard.strings


    <key>AWAY_LOCK_LABEL</key>
    <string> text u want here </string>

    Thank you for the quick reply.
    Still not finding it though.
    I am SSHing and following this path:
    Library>Themes>Buuf (infinity symbol) HD>Bundles>com.apple.springboard
    But there are no strings there to edit.
    I have done this in the past, but just getting stumped here.
    Thank you again in advance for any assistance.

  14. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by b0zz0 View Post
    look for bundles\com\apple\springboard\SpringBoard.strings


    <key>AWAY_LOCK_LABEL</key>
    <string> text u want here </string>



    you should just put the keyboard theme in the var/stash/theme.xxxxxx folder and activate in Winterboard
    i wrote that this didnt work at all.

  15. #412
    On the keyboard make sure you hit the globe on the keyboard and it will change to the buuf keyboard if you have it activated in winterboard

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stu_Pudasho For This Useful Post:

    Da Loange (03-07-2011), gadezu (03-07-2011)

  17. #413
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 96gator View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    Still not finding it though.
    I am SSHing and following this path:
    Library>Themes>Buuf (infinity symbol) HD>Bundles>com.apple.springboard
    But there are no strings there to edit.
    I have done this in the past, but just getting stumped here.
    Thank you again in advance for any assistance.
    It's probably not going to be in the theme itself. Look in the Buff FlipClock LAW HD.theme (that's the lockscreen)

  18. #414
    For sd keyboard Move it in winterboard to a Higher position. To activate go to the normal keyboard and then, press the button right place to the Space bar!
    Last edited by Adnomen; 03-07-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Ref

  19. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu_Pudasho View Post
    On the keyboard make sure you hit the globe on the keyboard and it will change to the buuf keyboard if you have it activated in winterboard
    Oh, thank you xD this damn globe... ok it works.

    But how can i exchange the z with y ?

    is there a how to, to make a Keyboard layout?
    ,,, is missing :/

    and how can i deactivate the chinese keyboard ^^
    Last edited by Da Loange; 03-07-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Update

  20. #416
    so where do I place it in ifile

  21. #417
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    does anybody have a facebook icon? sorry if i've overlooked it but i've searched the thread.
    thanks

  22. #418
    Cant wait for the iPad version!!! Ive mentioned it before but Whitebelt (a few pages back) was looking for suggestions for additional things...how about a perpagehtml calendar? ive suggested it several times before.

  23. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    does anybody have a facebook icon? sorry if i've overlooked it but i've searched the thread.
    thanks
    download the buuf4 theme and use the icons from it to fill in the one your lacking.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stu_Pudasho For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-07-2011)

  25. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    I'll work on these too. (we did add some PSDs to the first post if anyone wants to help)
    Thanks mate. I have seen the PSDs and will have a play

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (03-07-2011)

Page 21 of 222 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •