Page 2 of 222 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

gadezu (02-28-2011)

I can't seem to get rid of the question mark under the flip clock,and also its not 6 degrees in ny it's about 45 degrees,can someone help me out.please :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by Jj2345; 02-28-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Can't wait to see more. *nods*

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEnigma For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (02-28-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks great!

Quick question though. Any idea why on my lockscreen and my page 1 (with the perpage weather activated) I have a grey, transparent shadow across my springboard? Looks ugly when I go to switch pages.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to s.wilding22 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (02-28-2011)

I was getting the transparent thIng too then I updated to my location and it was gone. Maybe it's a night and day thing but I hope not

Edit: I just checked the weather widget and in the animations the night folder adds the dark transparent overlay when it's night. I renamed it so it doesn't add it
    Last edited by gramirez85; 02-28-2011 at 11:35 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gramirez85 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (02-28-2011)

Awesome guys. I love it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skattrbrain For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (02-28-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

ahhhh! im having trouble getting the flipclock on my homescreen please help. I have put the the appropiate files where they should be but when I pick it in perpage and respring its still not there.

I'm seeing a whole bunch of ????
    Can someone please help me out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

ok got it working

Edit: scrap that its not working
    Last edited by shellbell1471; 02-28-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    ahhhh! im having trouble getting the flipclock on my homescreen please help. I have put the the appropiate files where they should be but when I pick it in perpage and respring its still not there.
    Are you using just Buuf∞ theme?
    What files did you put? BUUFFLIPCLOCKLAWHD?
    Did you change anything?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

you dont have to use perpagehtml with this right ?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    you dont have to use perpagehtml with this right ?
    Sorry... I didn't tested without PerPageHTML.

PS: Tested and doesn't work properly! If you want to use without PerpageHTML, you have to use the Lockscreen version... just rename to Wallpaper.html. But you will see the widget in all pages!
    Last edited by gadezu; 02-28-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do I fix the clock, when I'm not on wifi (I have an ipod touch) the clock doesn't update time.

Quote Originally Posted by Case2273 View Post
    How do I fix the clock, when I'm not on wifi (I have an ipod touch) the clock doesn't update time.
    Try to change:
    var updateInterval to 1 minute in Settings.js... probably will drain your battery.
    Last edited by gadezu; 02-28-2011 at 06:31 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys really cool theme i love buuf themes but by far this one is the coolest.I Just have one suggestion. I Think it would be cool to have the zipper look to the slider when unlocking the phone like the ipod.And is there a way to change the lockbackground to a user background.Oh And take of the transparent shadow with the animated weather

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkinail For This Useful Post:

gadezu (02-28-2011), Jj2345 (02-28-2011), whitebelt (02-28-2011)

Thank you everyone for testing out Buuf ∞ and for your kind words! Sorry I've been unresponsive - I've been very busy at work, and I'm very tired...

Many of these bugs will soon be worked out, and we will update the theme in cydia and here on ModMyi (cydia download has been submitted... Look for it in a few hours hopefully) - For the rest of the issues we will soon have helpful instructions (anyone wanna help?) We will be adding many more icons and ui elements ... We welcome everyone's continued suggestions!! You will all soon have a few Buuf ∞ Infinity PSDs for everyone to hopefully help make some new Buuf icons. The flip clock will soon go through a much closer inspection and revision. For now if anyone wants to help solve the flip clock issues please test and post!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    thank you everyone for testing out the buuf ∞ and for your kind words! Sorry i've been unresponsive - i've been very busy at work, and i'm very tired...

Many of these bugs will soon be worked out, and we will update the theme in cydia and here on modmyi (cydia download has been submitted... Look for it in a few hours hopefully) - for the rest of the issues we will soon have helpful instructions (anyone wanna help?) we will be adding many more icons and ui elements ... We welcome everyone's continued suggestions!! You will all soon have a few buuf ∞ infinity psds for everyone to hopefully help make some new buuf icons. The flip clock will soon go through a much closer inspection and revision. For now if anyone wants to help solve the flip clock issues please test and post!
    tia

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

mumma66 (03-02-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    I was getting the transparent thIng too then I updated to my location and it was gone. Maybe it's a night and day thing but I hope not

Edit: I just checked the weather widget and in the animations the night folder adds the dark transparent overlay when it's night. I renamed it so it doesn't add it
    What did you rename the file to make the transparent background go away?????

Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    Hey guys really cool theme i love buuf themes but by far this one is the coolest.I Just have one suggestion. I Think it would be cool to have the zipper look to the slider when unlocking the phone like the ipod.And is there a way to change the lockbackground to a user background.Oh And take of the transparent shadow with the animated weather
    Thanks!

To change the background, just replace LockBackground.png in /Library/Themes/Buuf∞ FlipClock LAW HD.theme/Private/ or, if you are not using the FlipClock... [email protected] in /Library/Themes/Buuf∞ HD.theme/.

Thanks

Gottcha Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    What did you rename the file to make the transparent background go away?????
    Nevermind i figured it out
    Last edited by pinkinail; 02-28-2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 222 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast