+ Reply
Page 171 of 222 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by sjbtax I'm not sure if infinity has one (my apologies if it does) but there is one available over at Buuf4 HD yeah! i have buuf infunity
...
  1. #3401
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    I'm not sure if infinity has one (my apologies if it does) but there is one available over at Buuf4 HD
    yeah! i have buuf infunity theme and i love it! but i would like to toogle ssh be themed as well..would someone please post the icon so i can change it? thanks for the time

  2. #3402
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirillo14 View Post
    yeah! i have buuf infunity theme and i love it! but i would like to toogle ssh be themed as well..would someone please post the icon so i can change it? thanks for the time
    Use this zip, copy the toggle to toggles and the ssh folder with the icons to your theme folder...

    http://db.tt/QX4MOSK

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (09-08-2011)

  4. #3403
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Glocc View Post
    Hello all,

    First of all I wanted to thank everyone who made this theme possible; it's simply an awesome theme. Thanks! I apologize if these questions have been answered before. I have downloaded and installed the buuf lock info/weather and theme and activated them via Winterboard. However, I cannot get the lockinfo/weather with my location on the Lockscreen of my iPhone, it only appears on the home screen. The "default" Buuf lockscreen is the only one that displays with the lockscreen clock/weather with the "Yokkaichi" location. Would someone please instruct me on the process of putting my lockinfo/weather loocation on my lockscreen rather than the homescreen?

    Thanks for your help.
    hey! i dont have the weather widget m, but i have flipclocklaw widget...it also gives you weather...and i think they ate the same... to change locstion you have to use ifile(app from cydia). what this does is to ssh your device from your device..go to var..stash..themes...weather infinity(i think thats the name of the widget) maybe there is a settings carpet or something like that..in my case there was...in "search" write "var locale"..there youll see a code... go to weather.com or yahoo weather.com...enter your city name AND AT THE SAFARI WEB DIRECTION window(sorry i dont know how to say it pardon my english)search for the code...in my case it is PEXX0011 since im from Peru..for usa could be USxxxxxx(thats from weather.com) and for yahoo it will be a full number code( 418440 in my case) i hope ot helped you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Use this zip, copy the toggle to toggles and the ssh folder with the icons to your theme folder...

    http://db.tt/QX4MOSK
    thanks buddy

    just one more question..i realozed that the volume at the multitask is not theme..any idea on how to change it to be a zipper like the other ones? thanks
    Last edited by vampirillo14; 09-07-2011 at 07:41 AM.

  5. #3404
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirillo14 View Post
    just one more question..i realozed that the volume at the multitask is not theme..any idea on how to change it to be a zipper like the other ones? thanks
    Extraxt all the files in the Switcher.zip to "yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.Springboard"...

    http://db.tt/yRMMfcv

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (09-08-2011)

  7. #3405
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I downloaded and installed Buuf Infinity Version 2 from Cydia. I see the option to change the lockscreen background to "User", but I do not understand how to go beyond that. Can someone give me some instructions so I can have my fave background on the lockscreen? Thanks!!

  8. #3406
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Asslar, Germany
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Can anyone explain me why i canīt change the Theme of Facebook with Winterboard? I can put the folder com.facebook.Facebook in the Bundles folder of my theme and it doesnīt work. Iīve tried to rename it to com.Facebook.Facebook, with the same result. DONīT WORK. Only when i copy the files in the Systemfolder of the App they will be shown.

    What did i wrong?

    greetz Cris

  9. #3407
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Can anyone explain me why i canīt change the Theme of Facebook with Winterboard? I can put the folder com.facebook.Facebook in the Bundles folder of my theme and it doesnīt work. Iīve tried to rename it to com.Facebook.Facebook, with the same result. DONīT WORK. Only when i copy the files in the Systemfolder of the App they will be shown.

    What did i wrong?

    greetz Cris
    Do you have an iPhone 4 or 3G?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (09-08-2011)

  11. #3408
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radiationburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 246 Times in 109 Posts

    Two questions. are there springjumps for this theme? Also how do I get the Cydia apps to have the icon frames?

  12. #3409
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Asslar, Germany
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    iPhone 4

  13. #3410
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    Two questions. are there springjumps for this theme? Also how do I get the Cydia apps to have the icon frames?
    well first answer...no there is not a version for spring jumps yet..it is a very good idead thought. for the second question...some of the cydia apps are themed...there are some exceptions like toogle ssh(in my case) that arent themed. bu here is the comunity to help you..just ask for an icon and im sure somebody will be glad to help you out. greettings

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Use this zip, copy the toggle to toggles and the ssh folder with the icons to your theme folder...

    http://db.tt/QX4MOSK
    hi...i didnt really understand what you told me...i copy the toogle folder in the toogle ssh app folder and the icons at the buuf theme folder( not at the "buuf icons "folder), and nothing changed...could you be more specific? thanks =)
    Last edited by vampirillo14; 09-07-2011 at 07:41 PM.

  14. #3411
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirillo14 View Post
    hey! i dont have the weather widget m, but i have flipclocklaw widget...it also gives you weather...and i think they ate the same... to change locstion you have to use ifile(app from cydia). what this does is to ssh your device from your device..go to var..stash..themes...weather infinity(i think thats the name of the widget) maybe there is a settings carpet or something like that..in my case there was...in "search" write "var locale"..there youll see a code... go to weather.com or yahoo weather.com...enter your city name AND AT THE SAFARI WEB DIRECTION window(sorry i dont know how to say it pardon my english)search for the code...in my case it is PEXX0011 since im from Peru..for usa could be USxxxxxx(thats from weather.com) and for yahoo it will be a full number code( 418440 in my case) i hope ot helped you.



    thanks buddy

    just one more question..i realozed that the volume at the multitask is not theme..any idea on how to change it to be a zipper like the other ones? thanks


    I appericate you trying to help me man, but changing the weather is not what I need; I already have the weather for my area changed. What I need is how to place the clock and the weather on my lockscreen and not my homescreen and get rid of the default one. When I try to place them on the lockscreen via PerPage there is not a lockscreen option.

    Can anyone please help my with this? Thanks.

  15. #3412
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Glocc View Post
    I appericate you trying to help me man, but changing the weather is not what I need; I already have the weather for my area changed. What I need is how to place the clock and the weather on my lockscreen and not my homescreen and get rid of the default one. When I try to place them on the lockscreen via PerPage there is not a lockscreen option.

    Can anyone please help my with this? Thanks.
    try using flipclocklaw then...it gives you the weather and time.

  16. #3413
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Glocc View Post
    I appericate you trying to help me man, but changing the weather is not what I need; I already have the weather for my area changed. What I need is how to place the clock and the weather on my lockscreen and not my homescreen and get rid of the default one. When I try to place them on the lockscreen via PerPage there is not a lockscreen option.

    Can anyone please help my with this? Thanks.

    Thanks All, but I figured it out, it seems as if my order of Buuf items was wrong in Winterboard. I placed them in the order as shown here and it worked. Thanks again and thank you for the really cool theme.

  17. #3414
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirillo14 View Post
    hi...i didnt really understand what you told me...i copy the toogle folder in the toogle ssh app folder and the icons at the buuf theme folder( not at the "buuf icons "folder), and nothing changed...could you be more specific? thanks =)
    Ok, sorry about that, I should've told you in a bit more detail..

    Navigate to var/mobile/Library/SBSettings...

    There you will find "togglse" and "themes" folders, copy the ssh folder in my "ssh.zip/toggles" to the toggles folder and the ssh folder in my "ssh.zip/themes/ssh" to themes/buuf folder...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    iPhone 4
    Can you tell me the structure of you theme folder?

    It should be like this...

    Yourtheme/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook/images+all other folders...

    Make sure you dont have a com.facebook.Facebook folder onside you com.facebook.Folder...

    Also, can you post a screenshot of the contents of your com.facebook.Facebook/Images folder so I can see the files??
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 09-08-2011 at 01:12 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (09-08-2011)

  19. #3415
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Asslar, Germany
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Hey, my Theme Folder is called : /private/var/stash/Themes.4EGr0Q/Buuf∞ HD.theme/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook

    That weird "Buuf z HD.theme" Name ist because of the Theme Name is Buuf Infinity. The Infinity Icon which is used for the Names creates that crap. The same when i download the Infinity Files to my PC, WinACE can not open the files as long as i donīt rename them to something without the Infinity Icon.

    BTW i think thats not the reason why it donīt work, because all the other Themes are lying in the same Folder and theyīre working fine.

    Here is also a screenshot of the Files in the folder.

    [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-screen.jpg

    greetz Cris

  20. #3416
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Hey, my Theme Folder is called : /private/var/stash/Themes.4EGr0Q/Buuf∞ HD.theme/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook

    That weird "Buuf z HD.theme" Name ist because of the Theme Name is Buuf Infinity. The Infinity Icon which is used for the Names creates that crap. The same when i download the Infinity Files to my PC, WinACE can not open the files as long as i donīt rename them to something without the Infinity Icon.

    BTW i think thats not the reason why it donīt work, because all the other Themes are lying in the same Folder and theyīre working fine.

    Here is also a screenshot of the Files in the folder.

    Attachment 546543

    greetz Cris
    You need to post a screenshot of the Images folder aswell please...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (09-08-2011)

  22. #3417
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

    Hi to everyone over here at Jacques Infinity.... lol

  23. #3418
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    How do I go about unmasking the Buuf Infinity Settings icon? Please see attached screen shot, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-buuf-settings.png  

  24. #3419
    What's Jailbreak? BUUF COMMUNITY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 91 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ohioiphone View Post
    How do I go about unmasking the Buuf Infinity Settings icon? Please see attached screen shot, thanks.
    Try this! Place in:
    var/mobile/Library/WebClips/Settings.webclip/
    Attached Files Attached Files

  25. #3420
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Asslar, Germany
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Hey, i made a screenshot from the files shown in Windows Explorer. So u can see them all in one picture.

    greetz Cris

    [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-screen2.jpg

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts