+ Reply
Page 151 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can anyone here help me with this little hurdle... I'm trying to remove this black bar ontop of the wallpapers statusbar... When I go to photos the status bar is
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

Can anyone here help me with this little hurdle...

I'm trying to remove this black bar ontop of the wallpapers statusbar...

When I go to photos the status bar is completely transparent, can I get that on the homescreen aswell?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Wait just a minute you guys are moving too fast on me! (Besides our Buufy offspring would look kinda funky)

(nothing less than 3 karat whitebelt)

eek! LOL!!!

Here's a large diamond for you Doreen - I'm too tired to make you a setting right now - but it does come with a watch!

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    I cant seem to find either of those.. Are they included in the v2beta2 theme?
    Yes - they are in Bundles/com.apple.UIKit [not the springboard bundle - Sorry!]
    Last edited by whitebelt; 07-19-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    Yes - they are in Bundles/com.apple.UIKit [not the springboard bundle - Sorry!]
    Ok, I've tried that, but it's still there..

I want the homescreen to look exactly like the lockscreen...

Lockscreen

Homescreen

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@jdewinnaar or Translucent_Base, Translucent_Base@2x i think its that on 4.3.3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    @jdewinnaar or Translucent_Base, Translucent_Base@2x i think its that on 4.3.3
    Am I wrong in thinking that Translucent_Base@2x should in fact already be .... translucent??

Thanks

Default lol
    Am I wrong in thinking that Translucent_Base@2x should in fact already be .... translucent??

lol it would seem so but i had to change mind to get my desired status bar!!![Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-photo.png

still covered up though so hummm maybe just make the status bar icon a part of your wallpaper and change the Translucent_Base to a Translucent png instead. Theres also a invisible status bar theme in cydia called invisible status bar.
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 07-19-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks

lol it would seem so but i had to change mind to get my desired status bar!!!Attachment 536460

still covered up though so hummm maybe just make the status bar icon a part of your wallpaper and change the Translucent_Base to a Translucent png instead. Theres also a invisible status bar theme in cydia call invisible status bar.
    Ye, I've done that.. My status bar in part of my wallpaper, but on the Lockscreen its fine, but the homescreen has the black bar..

OK, I think I've now figured out that the perpagehtml flipclock weather animations are writen to start directly below the status bar.???

Cause even if I get it translucent the animations are still like this...

Last edited by jdewinnaar; 07-19-2011 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks

Ye, I've done that.. My status bar in part of my wallpaper, but on the Lockscreen its fine, but the homescreen has the black bar..
    Make sure you don't also have copies of those files in your UIImages folder (our theme does not have a UIImages folder, but you may have copied it over from another theme)

But as I said - if you replace the following 4 files with transparent versions you should be golden ... Errr clear ...

[email protected] (used for the homescreen and some apps)
    Black_Base.png
    [email protected] (used in most apps)
    Silver_Base.png

(in the UIKit bundle)

EDIT- I'm sorry - this info is wrong. I've been working all night and need sleep - good luck!! - if this hasn't been figured out by tomorrow night, I'll give it a try (tomorrow night = tonight )
    Last edited by whitebelt; 07-19-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    Make sure you don't also have copies of those files in your UIImages folder (our theme does not have a UIImages folder, but you may have copied it over from another theme)

But as I said - if you replace the following 4 files with transparent versions you should be golden ... Errr clear ...

[email protected] (used for the homescreen and some apps)
    Black_Base.png
    [email protected] (used in most apps)
    Silver_Base.png

(in the UIKit bundle)

EDIT- I'm sorry - this info is wrong. I've been working all night and need sleep - good luck!! - if this hasn't been figured out by tomorrow night, I'll give it a try (tomorrow night = tonight )
    Haha, alright, I know the feeling...

Anyway, I hope you understand what i want to do.. I just want the weather animations to start from the top of the screen rather than from underneath the status bar.. the lockscreen looks so nice with the sun showing fully on top of everything, but the homescreen kind of cuts the animations.. Does that make sense??

Thank you for all your trouble

Thanks

[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-sbdockbg-2x-iphone.png@jdewinnaar you think you could make a colored keyboard to match this sbdockbg like randomly color keys anyhow you like and do you have to have that dark gray background if not could you make the gray background the cream color and red keys??? or random its up to you if i can be done for HD VERISON????
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 07-19-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks

Attachment 536470@jdewinnaar you think you could make a colored keyboard to match this sbdockbg like randomly color keys anyhow you like and do you have to have that dark gray background if not could you make the gray background the cream color and red keys??? or random its up to you if i can be done for HD VERISON????
    Wow, I'm not even gonna try to do multi colored keys, I'm not good at this.. I can try to make a cream background with red keys..???

Dunno if anyone's made something like this for the volume popup before, but I'll upload my attempt anyway..

Silent

Ring

Switcher
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 07-19-2011 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks

Wow, I'm not even gonna try to do multi colored keys, I'm not good at this.. I can try to make a cream background with red keys..???

Dunno if anyone's made something like this for the volume popup before, but I'll upload my attempt anyway..

Silent

Ring

Switcher
    awesome yea can you do the cream background with red keys please, and thank you!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    @DA_GHOST do you like these? Inside the zip file you will see 3 ghosts and 3 semi-transparent ghosts. Let me know if you liked!

Maybe this weekend...

@DA_GHOST do you like these? Inside the zip file you will see 3 ghosts and 3 semi-transparent ghosts. Let me know if you liked!
    Gadezu I like your Buuf Mac skin!! Can u tell me where to get it? Thanks!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright guys thanks for everything, but I still have no luck with this color keyboard. I have ran across a few more problems since last night. Settings/general/keyboard will not let me deleat any international ketboards, anybody have a clue on what's going on there? And this is soooooo strange, winterboard will not let me chose themes-or even respring, I haven't deleted any files that came with it. I tried this Orr ing to delete it from cydia and reinstall it but still won't respring or even let me chose a theme!!

Wondering what to do!! Should I re-jailbreak on my existing fw, or should I update to 4.3.4, and if I do so can I downgrade to 4.3.3?? Right now I'm running 4.3.2.

Please give feedback!!!!

Best,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Alright guys thanks for everything, but I still have no luck with this color keyboard. I have ran across a few more problems since last night. Settings/general/keyboard will not let me deleat any international ketboards, anybody have a clue on what's going on there? And this is soooooo strange, winterboard will not let me chose themes-or even respring, I haven't deleted any files that came with it. I tried this Orr ing to delete it from cydia and reinstall it but still won't respring or even let me chose a theme!!

Wondering what to do!! Should I re-jailbreak on my existing fw, or should I update to 4.3.4, and if I do so can I downgrade to 4.3.3?? Right now I'm running 4.3.2.

Please give feedback!!!!

Best,
    I'd just do a clean start, but why do you want to update to 4.3.4 and then downgrade to 4.3.3..

Just update to 4.3.3 directly..

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd just do a clean start, but why do you want to update to 4.3.4 and then downgrade to 4.3.3..

Just update to 4.3.3 directly..
    that's all I wanted to know. What's the best way just so I don't eff anything else up.

Soo if I just download the fw 4.3.3. Fw from Felixburns and readsnows newest beta, this should work??? If so do you have the links still??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hoping for a little help here. I downloaded the Buuf weather elements beta3. For whatever reason Barrel doesnt work with it. Anyone know why not?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    that's all I wanted to know. What's the best way just so I don't eff anything else up.

Soo if I just download the fw 4.3.3. Fw from Felixburns and readsnows newest beta, this should work??? If so do you have the links still??
    Yes, that should be fine, remember to backup all your stuff

What links are you refering to?