+ Reply
Page 121 of 222 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Jj2345 I'm glad to be back,it's been a while since I've had a weekend off,smh But yeah I put em right where you said but only the
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    I'm glad to be back,it's been a while since I've had a weekend off,smh
    But yeah I put em right where you said but only the pop up keys are working,but the ones I put in themes area isn't

P.s I've always loved the original loading screens
    Can u post a screenshot of your CK themes config screen- like this:

∞∞∞

We've gotten a bunch of requests on how to donate to us...

Our buuf themes are all free! No donation required!!

Reminder...

Thanks so much!!

Seriously though- please donate to Paul Davey/mattahan!!!

If you really want to thank us - please mention "Whitebelt & Gadezu from Buuf ∞ Infinity" when you send a donation to mattahan! Maybe even post on our forum that you did it!

[email protected]

Also- I would really like to track the monies paid to mattahan "on our behalf" -.... Mattahan has agreed to make new "boring" stock buuf icons (like new batteries, blank icons, etc) - if we track the money for this purpose, mattahan has agreed to do it!! It's $15 per icon - so just post here the amount that you've donated to mattahan (or send me a pm if you want to remain anonymous) and I will start a fundraising tracker. Once enough money has been donated to mattahan we will request a new icon(s)!! (Paul Davey and I have discussed this and he's totally on board!!). If you previously donated to mattahan because of Buuf ∞ Infinity, and you feel that the money can be counted towards new icons - please let me know! [we are talking about totally new high res Buuf artwork created in corel painter, which we would then use to create tons of new app icons, ui elements, etc in Photoshop!!!!]

If after you donate to mattahan, you really want to donate to us-

My paypal email is:

[email protected]

And gadezu's is:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!!

-Gregg
    Last edited by whitebelt; 06-12-2011 at 01:14 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jj2345's Avatar
    Thanks

here goes a few pics,as you can see in the second pics the pop up does work but its still not fully themed

[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-photo-1.png[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-photo.png
    Last edited by Jj2345; 06-12-2011 at 01:42 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Icon requests (I am actually surprised a couple of these weren't found in the thread... I did search!):

OB Patients

CalenGoo

aSleep

ETA: tried posting image links from iExtract, but they show up as broken. ETA: nm. lol
    Last edited by cawieberdink; 06-12-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Can I not post image links yet? nm

Thanks

here goes a few pics,as you can see in the second pics the pop up does work but its still not fully themed

Attachment 530586Attachment 530587
    That's strange! Are you sure you're ColorKeyboard is version 1.5.1-1 ??

Quote Originally Posted by cawieberdink View Post
    Icon requests (I am actually surprised a couple of these weren't found in the thread... I did search!):
    Sure! Please try to use the new request form:

Http://tinyurl.com/buufinfinityrequest

I will fill some requests tonight hopefully (I'm still working on the update to the theme!)
    Last edited by whitebelt; 06-12-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks

That must be the reason,I'm on the 1.1.5-1 version
    Last edited by Jj2345; 06-12-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

That must be the reason,I'm on the 1.1.5-1 version
    I'm sorry! I meant 1.1.5-1, that is the most current version [I fixed my typo]

So I am unsure what the problem is... very strange because I haven't heard any issues like this...

perhaps you should try to download it again. Delete the one in the themes folder. copy a fresh copy over. activate in colorkeyboard. Save & respring.

ideas:
    do your other CK themes work fine? try especially the included iMatte theme. do you have other CK themes active as well by accident??

Thanks

Ok I'll do just that

Thanks

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞
    Buuf ∞ Version 2 Beta2

Click here to download…
    ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

THIS IS A BETA!! Please provide feedback - let me know if this works on your device as-is! [This is for BOTH HD & SD users ... ALL IN ONE!!]

Let me know if you'd prefer something different for anything in the theme!

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) download and move the COMPRESSED zip file to your winterboard theme folder on your device.

2) UNZIP WITH iFILE ON YOUR DEVICE!!! [turn off the auto-lock in your settings, or use the cydia tweak Prevent Sleep, because this will take a while to decompress!]

3) Activate in winterboard [please disable ALL of your other themes!]

4) respring

5) leave feedback.

6) enjoy!

Buuf ∞ updates / changes

∞ One theme folder contains everything:

∞ 4.2.1 &*4.3.x fixes- slider well, landscape bars, notes setting)
    HD and SD in one
    ∞ Apple slider, ∞ strings, and orange gradient.
    ∞ LiveClock theme
    ∞ WeatherIcon theme
    *∞ LockInfo theme (the second part of this will need to be installed in the LockInfo theme directory. This will be installed automatically along with the cydia update. This additional LockInfo theme is enabled within LockInfo. This is similar to the way SBSettings, ColorKeyboard, iacces, AndroidlockXT, *will get installed and configured. I'm still unsure how this works if the user does NOT already have these apps)
    **New loading screens (**these loading screens may not function unless you are on 4.1 or USE A mac to ssh the theme to your device!! or use iFile as instructed! or wait until the cydia update- I used symbolic links for these files and windows seems to mess them up! I saved over 50 megabytes doing this)
    ∞ Star page dots
    ∞ New wifi and carrier bars
    ∞ All AppStore and Cydia icons we've made [more coming soon!!]
    ∞ More settings icons [more coming soon!!]
    ∞ iPod touch icons and settings (videos, music, facetime)
    ∞ Chess.com & Clock loaders added/changed
    *∞ (I will include the original emoticon page dots, loading screens, sliders, etc as optional themes along with the cydia update ONLY if people want & and request it)
    ∞ New facetime in call icons
    ∞ Lots of other changes and fixes!!
    ∞ Camera mod *- thanks rafx80!! (I made a few changes like higher res images and I added more transparency. I also made this 4.2.x/4.3.x compatible)
    ∞ Calendar Mod - thanks rafx80!! [now updated for newer iOS versions!]

[alexeiei, swinger360, & rafx80's names have been added to the list of credits on our wiki! - THANKS AGAIN!!]

∞ IMDb name change

∞ **I integrated the automask #3...
    reasons:
    1) this is my favorite of our automasks [the others will be included in the cydia update]
    2) The button press overlay issue sucks on 4.2/4.3 devices! With this particular mask integrated into the theme, you still get a shadow around pressed icons, but they are now improved. (because this mask is round, and it involves some transparency) I feel this is the best option. Please give your opinion and feedback!!
    [if you have deleted or renamed your system files for the masks and overlays - PUT THEM BACK!]

∞∞∞∞∞

Here is a simple html wallpaper test. Please let me know if this is working to change your wallpaper and lockscreen. [do they work on all iOS versions? and are they 'stretching' correctly to fill both SD & HD devices?? they should be working now!] This will be used to update our separate cydia wallpaper themes.

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞
    Buuf ∞ Wallpaper & Lockscreen Test

Click here to download…
    ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞
    Last edited by whitebelt; 06-13-2011 at 09:28 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (06-13-2011), mrpresto (06-12-2011)

Thanks

READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (06-13-2011), Jj2345 (06-12-2011)

Thanks

well i tried out the beta update,everything works perfect but i still cant get the color keyboard to work

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (06-12-2011)

Thanks

well i tried out the beta update,everything works perfect but i still cant get the color keyboard to work
    oooh! I think I just realized what your issue is!! ::crossing my fingers::

Go to your ColorKeyboard Settings; go to Customize Backgrounds... TURN BACKGROUNDS OFF

like this:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (06-12-2011)

Thanks

yes that did the trick
    thanks alot buddy!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

@gadezu
    i still cant get this weatherHD beta to work right, do you have any other suggestions for me or is anyone else testing it for you that maybe can help me??

@whitebelt
    i don't think rafx80 calendermod works on 4.3.2 or even if it was added to this wonderful beta test. also i know exactly what your talking about by the automasks and the transparency issue i hope there is a way to fix this for the cydia release. im not a hugr fan of the signal and wifi bars but, other then that i enjoy everything about the update thanks whitbelt, gadezu and the rest of the buuf infinity team.

if i find any other problems i will report as soon as i can

best,

edit the only loading screen i find that is not working is the clock app,
    Last edited by mrpresto; 06-12-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    i don't think rafx80 calendermod works on 4.3.2 or even if it was added to this wonderful beta test. also i know exactly what your talking about by the automasks and the transparency issue i hope there is a way to fix this for the cydia release. im not a hugr fan of the signal and wifi bars but, other then that i enjoy everything about the update thanks whitbelt, gadezu and the rest of the buuf infinity team.

if i find any other problems i will report as soon as i can

best,

edit the only loading screen i find that is not working is the clock app,
    thanks for testing!!

I will try to make some new wifi and signal bars soon [I don't like the new ones nor the old ones, ha!]

please try these two bundles... this should fix the clock loading screens and the calendar mod for 4.2.1+

[I will add these to the main update and post a new complete version in the next few days, along with some new icons and other things I'm currently working on]

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞
    REPLACE YOUR CALENDAR AND CLOCK BUNDLES WITH THESE!

MAKE SURE TO UNZIP THIS USING iFILE ON YOUR DEVICE!!

click here to download...
    ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞*∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (06-13-2011), mrpresto (06-13-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

whitebelt,
    i cant download the beta link.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

@whiebelt, Thanks. I got a busy day ahead of me but when I find some time I'll fool around with the links...

Thanks

Sorry guys, I fell asleep last night after making another update and I forgot to post that I changed the links… they should be working fine now…I have updated post #2410 on the previous page!!

Name change-

Buuf ∞ v2beta2

I pulled the wallppers out and made a separate theme [please see the bottom of post# 2410]

I updated the calendar mod and the clock loading screens [thanks mr presto]

please give feedback everyone!

∞∞∞∞∞

Here are some new icons:

[As always - if anyone has any suggestions for improvement, or for an entirely different looking icon, please let me know!]

[if everyone likes them, these will be included in the next version of Buuf ∞ v2BetaX along with the SD versions!]

When I post multiple versions please let me know which one is your favorite everyone!

This should be ALL of the Icon Requests that have been entered on the request form [I will get to the UI element requests and color mod set soon]:

http://tinyurl.com/buufinfinityrequest

the list that the form makes is here:

http://tinyurl.com/buufinfinityspreadsheet

miCal

Spell Number [is this OK?? I put the "secret code" right into the icon!]

Emoji apps [like Emoji Free, Emoji Enabler etc - PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NAMES OF THESE APPS ON THE HOMESCREEN!!

News Apps: [I'll make additional versions of any of these if anyone asks. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THESE APPS ARE NAMED ON THE HOMESCREEN!!!!]

HufPost Huffington Post

NYTimes New York Times

USA Today

The Onion

Fluent News

Wall Street Journal

Washington Post

Fox News

CNN

Daily News

New York Post

BBC News

AP Mobile

MOG

Touchgrind

*inspired by the touchgrind icon in the buuf2 theme (nmilsaps & Fi2-shift). I remade the hand with TWO fingers in photoshop [mattahan only made it with the pointer finger!] The skateboard drawing used in this icon is not from mattahan. But, it is public domain artwork or was derived from public domain artwork, and to the best of my knowledge and research, there are no copyright restrictions on usage. Skateboard Clip Art - Free Clip Art at FunDraw.Com

Hotel Dash

CalenGoo

Fruit Ninja [I "made" the knife out of mattahan's scissors and paintbrush! I'm not too happy with these- I made made them awhile ago and never posted them - I will happily redo them if anyone would like me to!]

Plex

also - envious86 made requests for SoundHound and SkyFire. - these apps are already included in our theme - along with alt versions in the case of SoundHound - if these are not what you'd like please request another version and specify what you would like.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 06-13-2011 at 12:47 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Mimh (06-14-2011)

Thanks

[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-photo.pngi dont know what happened with my phone but it looks like the bottom half of my screen stays in night time mode other than matching with the rest of the day like look at my lock screen versus my springboard screen my bottom dock items now show that weird gray background behind the images also can someone tell me what i need to do to fix this[Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-photo-2-.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    Attachment 530886i dont know what happened with my phone but it looks like the bottom half of my screen stays in night time mode other than matching with the rest of the day like look at my lock screen versus my springboard screen my bottom dock items now show that weird gray background behind the images also can someone tell me what i need to do to fix thisAttachment 530887
    First off - I'm sorry - I do not see nor do I understand what's wrong. Please try to explain again and post better screenshots of your problem (maybe I'm blind! Sorry)

What did u change? Are you running our update? Try enabling only one theme at a time.

Thanks

oh ok well halfway threw the screen it looks to me like its lighter up top and darker like a 50/50 split, i cant get a better screen shot for ya right now im at work