+ Reply
Page 103 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
[quote=whitebelt;6057165][quote=Dundacious;6057045] Originally Posted by whitebelt There would be no point in doing it unless it was done correctly sorry - the color does not appear accurate/correct and the edges do
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[quote=whitebelt;6057165][quote=Dundacious;6057045]
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post

There would be no point in doing it unless it was done correctly

sorry - the color does not appear accurate/correct and the edges do not look as crisp/smooth/good as compared to what I get through FastIcns & photoshop... for example: (I am wrong......

(edit: hmmm the difference is subtle ... Actually I see little to no difference on the edges ... The color is different but actually your conversion may be closer to "the original" I post here... None of these of course are originals as they have been converted from an icns (which I think is not a lossy conversion) The batch conversion of all of the icns to png is more interesting to me than the 128x128... I'd actually personally want them left in their full resolution for use in icon creation. Thanks for posting those - I will take a closer look

Well just give me the word and I will be more than happy to convert that entire torrent (for the good of the theme) like I have already.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dundacious For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-19-2011)

Thanks

could someone on a 3G/3GS or non-retina ipod touch please test this....

this is a test theme with ONLY the appstore loading screen.

∞∞3G TEST∞∞ click me to download...

please disable your other themes with loading screens and place this theme above your other themes in winterboard and let me know if:

1. Does your AppStore start with the loading screen? [does it work on 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3 etc??]

2. Does the loading image fill the screen entirely or is there a gap at the [top/bottom?] edge?? [the included image is 640x960 NOT 320x480]

3. Does it look nice & crisp or did it scale strangely?

4. did it seem slower to load the image when the app starts or was it probably the same speed? [it needs to scale the image... but the way it's saved it should be fast]

[if this works we can save a bunch of space - the loading theme/mod is HUGE!]
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-19-2011 at 01:01 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-19-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah - there were a few changes to 4.3.x that we have not made clear instructions/updates for - sorry... I will try to make a wiki page and post an update fix soon... for now you can take a look at this forum on MacThemes...

MacThemes Forum / iOS 4.3 - New, changed and relocated images. Ask here!

bottom line:

there are a few files in our theme that need name changes in order to work on 4.3+ ... [I think these are the ones you need to change] - find the play pause etc icons in:

Buuf∞HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

and change the names to:

prevtrack@2x~iphone.png
    nexttrack@2x~iphone.png
    play@2x~iphone.png
    pause@2x~iphone.png

∞∞

do you like the look of the tap to unlock? I didn't hear much feedback on that one so I never continued with it.... you'll need the other bottombarknobXXXXXX [I only put in bottombarknobgray which is the slide to unlock - the others are as you mentioned - slide to answer, power off etc]

If you'd like I'll post an updated version with all them included - for now if you want to do it yourself, simply: duplicate [many times] the [email protected] file and rename it to [email protected] etc.

if anyone else is unaware & interested in trying the Buuf ∞ Infinity Tap to Unlock mod [and the other alternate slide to unlock mods] they can be found here:

http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/S...ment+-+Add-ons
    ok the lockscreen icons have worked. thank you very much. as for the tap to unlock, i'll just wait for you to do an update on it because i really dont know how many files there are and how many times i have to duplicate them and how to rename them. sorry! but anyway i really like the tap to unlock. congrats. you really make this theme awesome

edit: the mute icon isnt buufed. but the ring one is. haha. is there a change of name for this as well?
    Last edited by skinnyshamaine; 05-19-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

anyone can help, my statusbar icon wont change to the buuf icon. Tried to replace the icon at system/library/core services but still cant.

Currently on iphone4 4.3.3 with notifier+ 4.3 installed.

kind soul please help me ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w0ot View Post
    anyone can help, my statusbar icon wont change to the buuf icon. Tried to replace the icon at system/library/core services but still cant.

Currently on iphone4 4.3.3 with notifier+ 4.3 installed.

kind soul please help me ?
    Try this! I can't test it, cuz I don't have Notifier+.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-19-2011), Maimoudaki (05-20-2011), whitebelt (05-19-2011)

Thanks

Buuf ∞ Infinity SimpleLoaders b3

click here to download …

Ok everyone - please test this out …. this "theme" should work on all iPhones and iPod touches running all iOS versions 4.0+.

Please place this theme above any other winterboard themes that contain loading screens.

This theme is made with symbolic links, which in this case cuts the size down by over 50%.

I rarely see this done… even though saurik recommends it in his WinterBoard docs and it seems to work flawlessly!

instead of making a duplicate of each of the approximately 1MB loading screen for the new iOS name changes, I simply made symbolic links… this should work just as well as having a duplicate - better even, since it means we save over 40 megabytes!

speaking of winterboard - that is the one app that I couldn't get to work with a loading screen… is it just me?? WinterBoard.app seems to be missing the Default.png files - so it's always just a blank black screen … or is my WinterBoard missing things?

SO - please test all of these apps out and let me know if there are any loading screens not working on your device/firmware. Also let me know if you think I should change the look of any of them.

Here is the original version I posted yesterday which is not properly themed but comes with some other alternate loading screens- if you prefer any of them let me know and I will include them before we release these in the next update. click here to download b1…

Who thinks these should be the default loading screens in our next major theme update? who prefers the multi-icon background version that already comes with our theme? who wants something totally different or no loading screen at all by default?? if we include both - all together they add up to around 100 MBs - just for loading screens!… feedback please!?

The following apps should have the new ∞SimpleLoading screens working [if not, please let me know what iOS and device you are on]:

com.apple.mobileslideshow
    com.apple.mobilephone[for the phone loading screen: - I included the white iphone by default - I'm having second thoughts about this… what does everyone think is the better default loader? I also include the black version - just rename for now]
    com.apple.Preferences
    com.apple.AppStore
    com.apple.youtube
    com.apple.mobilemail
    com.tomtom.US CA MX [please let me know the bundle names for other popular countries and I will include them - what does everyone think of the large TomTom icon used in this loading screen?]
    com.apple.mobilesafari
    com.apple.Maps [camera, photos, maps - I'm very curious if these work for everyone on all iOS versions]
    com.apple.stocks
    com.apple.camera [more]
    com.apple.compass
    com.apple.mobilenotes
    com.apple.mobiletimer
    com.chess.iphone
    com.apple.PhotoLibrary [again]
    com.microseconds.iBlank
    com.apple.mobileipod [there are a few different versions of these in the last upload - thoughts?]
    com.apple.calculator
    com.apple.MobileAddressBook
    net.whatsapp.WhatsApp
    com.saurik.WinterBoard [NOT WORKING! - anyone?? I don't think it's possible]
    com.saurik.Cydia
    com.apple.VoiceMemos
    com.apple.weather
    com.facebook.Facebook
    com.apple.mobilecal
    com.apple.gamecenter
    com.atebits.Tweetie2 [this is the 'regular' Twitter - but is this the most popular one? should I include another twitter apps? which ones? what are the bundle ids?)
    eu.heinelt.ifile
    com.apple.MobileStore
    com.viber
    com.bitesms
    com.hackulo.us.install∞us [mmi does not allow this word to be posted ]
    com.apple.MobileSMS

∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞

RE: Tap to Unlock

I will make an updated version of the Buuf ∞ Tap to Unlock mod … I think that for it to look right, I need to make a separate image for "tap to p∞wer off", "tap to answ∞r", etc…. [otherwise they will all say "tap to unl∞ck"]

so - I started making a tap to power off image:

how is this? :

and here is what it would look like on a dark background

Thanks

I like the tap to power off

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-19-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    thanks ! i will try this out at home and i will update the status,

meanwhile is there any buuf infinity keyboard for 'color keyboard' ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w0ot View Post
    thanks ! i will try this out at home and i will update the status,

meanwhile is there any buuf infinity keyboard for 'color keyboard' ?
    Please see my post about my last progress with ColorKeyboard on page 107

After the last ColorKeyboard update I can't do much better than the included iMatte theme.... (any suggestions?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    I have to give that weather we up cuz it's killing my data
    I thought you said that something else must be going on because when you disabled it you still had heavy usage - no?
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-19-2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Noone ever helped me to change the dock icon labels to clear, I beleive it is somewhere in the WE theme cause it only happens when I activate this theme, but I cannot find it. It is really bothering me when I look at my phone. Can someone please help thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jennifergarz View Post
    Noone ever helped me to change the dock icon labels to clear, I beleive it is somewhere in the WE theme cause it only happens when I activate this theme, but I cannot find it. It is really bothering me when I look at my phone. Can someone please help thanks
    you should have in WinterBoard:

No Docked Icon Labels

[this theme comes with winterboard - but if it's missing on your iphone, let me know and I will post it]

make sure you activate the theme in winterboard and place it on top of your other themes that have icon label plists in them. [to be safe just place it at the top]

PS - I meant to integrate 'no docked icon labels' into the WE theme but I forgot - strange that they are appearing ONLY with the WE theme - If I recall, I am not doing anything to any labels with that theme [but I should have included the removal of the docked labels!]....I will be sure to fix this before the next update [for now just use the included winterboard theme as I describe]

good luck - let me know if that solves it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone alexeiei's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by alexeiei; 05-20-2011 at 12:07 AM. Reason: no bueno

Thanks

that's the infiniti car company logo!! ¡no bueno!

I tried making the infinity symbol orange or in a color as you had suggested - I even posted a few... I don't think it looked very good - and I think it was too much "branding" - It seems that people like the more subtle look for the loaders - If I [or you!] could come up with something nice that involved an orange or a colored infinity sign I'd be happy to make a set with it! keep suggesting/creating! but I'm not a big fan of the one you just posted [unless I just don't know what you're going for]
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-20-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks

that's the infiniti car company logo!! ¡no bueno!

I tried making the infinity symbol orange or in a color as you had suggested - I even posted a few... I don't think it looked very good - and I think it was too much "branding" - It seems that people like the more subtle look for the loaders - If I [or you!] could come up with something nice that involved an orange or a colored infinity sign I'd be happy to make a set with it! keep suggesting/creating! but I'm not a big fan of the one you just posted [unless I just don't know what you're going for]
    Was just an example I'll delete it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexeiei View Post
    Was just an example I'll delete it
    no! why?! maybe someone will love it! or perhaps it will inspire me or someone somehow - if it was an example, maybe I need to think about it some more!! I suggest not deleting it! .... I hope I didn't insult you alexeiei!! please keep the ideas and creativity flowing!

Thanks

I hope I didn't insult you alexeiei!! please keep the ideas and creativity flowing!
    Are you kidding me? Don't worry about it

21. The Following User Says Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-20-2011)

Thanks

Default Just testing!
    Testing...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-loadingphone.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-loadingphone2.png  
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-20-2011), Mdot80 (05-20-2011), whitebelt (05-20-2011)

Thanks

Testing...
    Awesome. Love the right one!!! (Clouds)

Thanks

Here is the original version I posted yesterday which is not properly themed but comes with some other alternate loading screens- if you prefer any of them let me know and I will include them before we release these in the next update. click here to download b1…
    I like this a lot! Prefer either the clouds or this one.

Who thinks these should be the default loading screens in our next major theme update? who prefers the multi-icon background version that already comes with our theme? who wants something totally different or no loading screen at all by default?? if we include both - all together they add up to around 100 MBs - just for loading screens!… feedback please!?
    I do not like the multi icon background. Is too much IMHO. The cleaner the better

So, in conclusion: I like gadezu design in post #2057 page 138 and the one attached below (beta1).

Thanks for the awesome work guys!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-default2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JW75 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-20-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

got it to work. thanks !