+ Reply
Page 102 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by whitebelt The weather feed currently needs a live connection - I'm not sure of an easy fix.... our next version uses a database to hold values -
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    The weather feed currently needs a live connection - I'm not sure of an easy fix.... our next version uses a database to hold values - so we may be able to fix this soon.

for your automask problem... make sure you have SummerBoard Mode turned on in winterboard... each of the automasks are made a bit differently as far as their file structure and compatability - so please instead of #2 try automask # 1 [or try 3 or 4 too - each by itself] and place it ABOVE ALL your other themes... and also place the 4.2.1 theme above your Buuf HD Theme. If this still doesn't work you could try to:

Delete this file

/var/mobile/Library/Caches/come.apple.IconsCache.

Then reboot

[and I suggest fixing the names of your themes!! it's not "Buff" it's "Buuf" and actually it's "Buuf ∞" or at least "Buuf Infinity" ]

good luck - let us know how it goes!

don't be sorry - and let me know if this is not perfect - I truly do not mind remaking things over [and over and over ] until they are right! [it's way better than making it once and having no one use it because it's lame!]

[I am going to sleep shortly though]

how is this...

Still can't change the mask of the icon..
    Can you give me the download link for the mask and the main theme?
    I'll try to download again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL - I can't decide either!! but it seems like everyone thinks we should pick one background and all of the loaders should all have that same exact background. The more I play with them the more I THINK I disagree with making them all the same. I understand the desire for uniformity - but they are different looking apps and icons - some of the apps look much better on different colored backgrounds - I promise to post a pack in the next few hours one way or another - but hopefully someone else will make a firm and 'well thought-out' decision on this - I need to take an hour break on the loaders...[this probably doesn't deserve this much thought!!]

PS - the border is very very subtle - I was going for more of a very slight 3d effect... let me know if you see it [and if you like it]

∞∞

ps ... I've been thinking about working with and 'buufing' a very cool widget for a while now... I just started!! ::something new up my sleeve::
    I agree with you after reading your post. all the apps have a different look so why shouldn't the background all have a different look/feel too! I installed the last BG and I do notice the boarder looks good!! either way the two grey loaders are the best so whatever you chose is fine by me!!

Thanks

LOL - I can't decide either!! but it seems like everyone thinks we should pick one background and all of the loaders should all have that same exact background. The more I play with them the more I THINK I disagree with making them all the same. I understand the desire for uniformity - but they are different looking apps and icons - some of the apps look much better on different colored backgrounds - I promise to post a pack in the next few hours one way or another - but hopefully someone else will make a firm and 'well thought-out' decision on this - I need to take an hour break on the loaders...[this probably doesn't deserve this much thought!!]

PS - the border is very very subtle - I was going for more of a very slight 3d effect... let me know if you see it [and if you like it]

∞∞

ps ... I've been thinking about working with and 'buufing' a very cool widget for a while now... I just started!! ::something new up my sleeve::
    woot woot!!!! a little treat, wonder what it is???? #excitedisnttheword!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

I like these ones the best
    "A O Yayo"

Yayerrr

Thanks

@whitebelt.
    I don't have a home computer so I'm not too sure on how to upload an image to this Forum from my phone. if i could send it via email to you could you help me change the colour??. its just the dock image im looking to have it the same as the clock and folders, please'n thank-you!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

A few more icons when possible..

App Name - Homescreen Display
    Reckless Racing - Reckless Racing
    MetalStorm Online - MetalStorm
    Labyrinth 2 - Labyrinth2
    Redbox - redbox

Could you do these with a squared background that you have done before.

Thanks
    "A O Yayo"

Yayerrr

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexeiei View Post
    Look for "mystrings" in cydia and change "enter passcode" to " ".
    If it doesn't work, repost and we will try another way
    thanks. but I figured it out. I just manually did it thru ifile

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do I theme he icons in spotlight search?

And, does this look a little blurry?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuk23chuk View Post
    How do I theme he icons in spotlight search?

And, does this look a little blurry?
    You'll need small images in each app's bundle folder... Or I started making an automask for the small icons- but I never finished - do the regular automasks work for you for the regular icons? Which is your favorite version of our 4 different automasks ... Maybe I'll try to finish the small icon automask today.

Yes that setting "gear" artwork that Gadezu included with that loader is blown up from the 128x128 original mattahan image... Try the pack I posted on post#2019 - I used a different 512x512 wrench icon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default does anyone have a bigger one of these in white
    Does anyone have a bigger one of these in white, perhaps 256 or a 512 or can someone make it bigger for me but white im trying to make my phone icon stand out more on the springboard so i need it at a bigger size maybe white and black if youd be so nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-phone-2xssss.png  

Thanks

@whitebelt

thanks for the wonderful loader screens! they are awesome and i agree with you, some icons suit better with different bg. all that thing about contrast. and i really like the ones with the blue bg btw!

anw, can you do a textfreek send sms button for bitesms?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    Does anyone have a bigger one of these in white, perhaps 256 or a 512 or can someone make it bigger for me but white im trying to make my phone icon stand out more on the springboard so i need it at a bigger size maybe white and black if youd be so nice
    we didn't make that version you posted - so no we do not have it in high res...[ask stereo89 if you prefer that one]

what do you think of these instead??

I attempted to perfect the white iPhone icon a bit further - let me know if you guys think this is an improvement [I rounded the bottom right and top left corners and made the button white... the edges on this version should be smoother looking at low res compared to the other versions]

[as always- remember to open these in a new window before downloading]

512x512

128x128

80x80 [for an avatar]

edit: here is yet another version set that should be EVEN BETTER at lower res [wow I may really be insane and obsessed]

512x512

128x128

80x80

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    @whitebelt

anw, can you do a textfreek send sms button for bitesms?
    I don't know what this means - please explain
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-19-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I don't know what this means - please explain
    oops. ok i just need another one of these in orange. that would be the textfreek send button integrated into bitesms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-bitesms-icon-2x.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-carrier-icon-2x.png  

Thanks

oops. ok i just need another one of these in orange. that would be the textfreek send button integrated into bitesms
    how's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-bitesms-icon-2x-orange.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

skinnyshamaine (05-19-2011)

Thanks

Default can you make this one white??
    can you make this one white??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-phone-2x.png  

Thanks

how's this?
    hmm. thats weird. i cant seem to be able to change it! do you know how to? anw can you help me on these matters?

the icons for the now playing on lockscreen are not buufed. i posted this a few posts ago and someone replied but i couldnt understand so i gave up? haha.

and i managed to change the slider to tap to unlock (what a lazy person) anw i changed the text accordingly but when i receive a text/whatsapp/tweet and anything else, it still shows slide to unlock. is there any other things i should add in the strings file? and when someone calls me its still slide to unlock? should it be this way?

Thanks

can you make this one white??
    how's this??

256x256

128x128

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

plainwhitetee (05-19-2011), RusticG64 (02-16-2012)

Thanks

I have to give that weather we up cuz it's killing my data

Thanks

@whitebelt that is perfect i love em both do you happen to have a wordfeud icon buufed???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-wordfeud-app-review.png  

Thanks

hmm. thats weird. i cant seem to be able to change it! do you know how to? anw can you help me on these matters?

the icons for the now playing on lockscreen are not buufed. i posted this a few posts ago and someone replied but i couldnt understand so i gave up? haha.

and i managed to change the slider to tap to unlock (what a lazy person) anw i changed the text accordingly but when i receive a text/whatsapp/tweet and anything else, it still shows slide to unlock. is there any other things i should add in the strings file? and when someone calls me its still slide to unlock? should it be this way?

yeah - there were a few changes to 4.3.x that we have not made clear instructions/updates for - sorry... I will try to make a wiki page and post an update fix soon... for now you can take a look at this forum on MacThemes...

MacThemes Forum / iOS 4.3 - New, changed and relocated images. Ask here!

bottom line:

there are a few files in our theme that need name changes in order to work on 4.3+ ... [I think these are the ones you need to change] - find the play pause etc icons in:

Buuf∞HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

and change the names to:

prevtrack@2x~iphone.png
    nexttrack@2x~iphone.png
    play@2x~iphone.png
    pause@2x~iphone.png

∞∞

do you like the look of the tap to unlock? I didn't hear much feedback on that one so I never continued with it.... you'll need the other bottombarknobXXXXXX [I only put in bottombarknobgray which is the slide to unlock - the others are as you mentioned - slide to answer, power off etc]

If you'd like I'll post an updated version with all them included - for now if you want to do it yourself, simply: duplicate [many times] the [email protected] file and rename it to [email protected] etc.

if anyone else is unaware & interested in trying the Buuf ∞ Infinity Tap to Unlock mod [and the other alternate slide to unlock mods] they can be found here:

http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/S...ment+-+Add-ons

@whitebelt that is perfect i love em both do you happen to have a wordfeud icon buufed???
    no problem! [please press the "thanks!" button when you get a chance... I see that you have never used it... it's a nice way to let people know that they made a helpful post]

- sure, I will make a wordfeud icon - but I probably won't get to it until this weekend [there are so many icon requests to catch up on!!] [please remind me if I forget]

and please let me know what the exact spelling of the app is on the springboard/homescreen .. for instance, is it:

WordFeud
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-19-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-19-2011), plainwhitetee (05-19-2011), skinnyshamaine (05-19-2011)