+ Reply
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I just seen thunderandlighting for the first time on the weather we an it looks sweet
    Thanks

I just seen thunderandlighting for the first time on the weather we an it looks sweet

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

gadezu (05-18-2011), whitebelt (05-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    I appreciate that, but in this case I was just a photoshop tweaker.... Mattahan made the original art of course... But it was Gadezu that made the black Buuf ∞ iPhone that I then warped, blended, and adjusted in Photoshop to get the white version and then to "fix" the edges.

Ps- Gadezu- what was the original mattahan art you used on this one? And where did you get the iPhone top etc? Awesome job! I hope my tweak does it justice.
    Of corse it does!

I used cell.png image! And for the other elements I used the iPhone 4 picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-cell.png  
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (05-19-2011), whitebelt (05-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Of corse it does!

I used cell.png image! And for the other elements I used the iPhone 4 picture.
    of course!! brilliant!

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

ok I am now working on the loaders - I made another small change ... how is this?

[it now has a border]

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (05-19-2011), mrpresto (05-18-2011), skinnyshamaine (05-19-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone want me to convert all the .icns in the Buuf Deuce torrent into 128 x 128 .png's??

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice.

Could you also make a matching SMS background using the same background?
    That would be sweet.
    "A O Yayo"

Yayerrr

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

of course!! brilliant!

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

ok I am now working on the loaders - I made another small change ... how is this?

[it now has a border]

looks good but I'm starting to think I like the other grey background alot more
    but still this looks good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dundacious View Post
    Does anyone want me to convert all the .icns in the Buuf Deuce torrent into 128 x 128 .png's??
    yes, thanks! but this has been done and has been posted on deviantart - but, as I mentioned in the second post - they are incomplete...

what method/software would you use to ensure that you get the whole thing and that you do it in high quality?

Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    Nice.

Could you also make a matching SMS background using the same background?
    That would be sweet.
    yes! once I figure out the best look I will post a full set as a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    looks good but I'm starting to think I like the other grey background alot more
    but still this looks good
    who thinks this looks better than the last one I posted? worse? should I do some with this background and some with the other? other thoughts?

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

I'm also working on cell signal bars - I think I need to go back to the drawing board - this isn't looking good yet! thoughts?

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-18-2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Actually, in the next version the thurderstorm will be HD, thanks to whitebelt for posted the thunder brush.
    Last edited by gadezu; 05-18-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Actually, in the next version the thurderstorm will be HD, thanks to whitebelt for posted the thunder brush.
    Oh nice! You're redoing alien1974's animations? (or did you already and I missed it in the private beta?)

I really want to integrate the weather backgrounds AND the time of day backgrounds code from both widgets... Any thoughts?
    (maybe if we make the time of day walls transparent overlays gradually getting darker and adding stars or sun? Or perhaps the weather walls can be just the weather images and otherwise transparent)

So we can use wallpapers like these (I will redo these though- this one was just a test)

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-18-2011 at 09:38 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

gadezu (05-19-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, thanks! but this has been done and has been posted on deviantart - but, as I mentioned in the second post - they are incomplete...

what method/software would you use to ensure that you get the whole thing and that you do it in high quality?

yes! once I figure out the best look I will post a full set as a theme.

who thinks this looks better than the last one I posted? worse? should I do some with this background and some with the other? other thoughts?

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

I'm also working on cell signal bars - I think I need to go back to the drawing board - this isn't looking good yet! thoughts?

that's the one whitebelt I love it, maybe not I can't decide. there both pretty sweet love'em!! you said you made changes but I can't notice the border

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    that's the one whitebelt I love it, maybe not I can't decide. there both pretty sweet love'em!! you said you made changes but I can't notice the border

LOL - I can't decide either!! but it seems like everyone thinks we should pick one background and all of the loaders should all have that same exact background. The more I play with them the more I THINK I disagree with making them all the same. I understand the desire for uniformity - but they are different looking apps and icons - some of the apps look much better on different colored backgrounds - I promise to post a pack in the next few hours one way or another - but hopefully someone else will make a firm and 'well thought-out' decision on this - I need to take an hour break on the loaders...[this probably doesn't deserve this much thought!!]

PS - the border is very very subtle - I was going for more of a very slight 3d effect... let me know if you see it [and if you like it]

∞∞

ps ... I've been thinking about working with and 'buufing' a very cool widget for a while now... I just started!! ::something new up my sleeve::

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=whitebelt;6056754]

QUOTE]

Well i was considering just doing it one by one (incredibly lengthy and tedious process) in some sort of freeware like IcoFX.

Suggestions?

Thanks

[quote=Dundacious;6056927]

QUOTE]

Well i was considering just doing it one by one (incredibly lengthy and tedious process) in some sort of freeware like IcoFX.

Suggestions?
    I think that the manual method is way too prone to errors... there are too many icons to be sure you didn't miss one or do something funky to a few or something... It is also important to use a tool that uses a very high quality algorithm for resolution conversion [bicubic resampling] ... I think the best solution is a photoshop cs5 action script.

My plan was to actually post these [using another batch tool] to an interactive website for cataloging and sorting and downloading [something like smugmug perhaps? - but that's not free - maybe flickr] - the names and directories that mattahan used are incredibly useless [and occassionlly pretty funny]

I'm really not sure - but I do know that there would be no point in doing it unless it was done correctly and methodically - because as I mentioned there are already 128x128 sets on deviantart

good luck!!!

Thanks

Oh nice! You're redoing alien1974's animations? (or did you already and I missed it in the private beta?)

I really want to integrate the weather backgrounds AND the time of day backgrounds code from both widgets... Any thoughts?
    (maybe if we make the time of day walls transparent overlays gradually getting darker and adding stars or sun? Or perhaps the weather walls can be just the weather images and otherwise transparent)
    I already did! But I added some glow in the final version today...

Actually, the widget has too much features now, and it's not working properly with the database thing...
    Last edited by gadezu; 05-19-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/261...kshottyaem.png
    any tweak out there that can make the 'enter passcode" not show?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=whitebelt;6056942]

There would be no point in doing it unless it was done correctly

[QUOTE]

So these would be too poor quality?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-adium.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-adress-book.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-after-hours.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dundacious For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-19-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alexeiei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bran.Bold View Post
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/261...kshottyaem.png
    any tweak out there that can make the 'enter passcode" not show?
    Look for "mystrings" in cydia and change "enter passcode" to " ".
    If it doesn't work, repost and we will try another way

Thanks

It should be in Buuf∞ SD Icons.theme which comes with Buuf ∞ Infinity SD in Cydia (did we forget to include it??
    I think so...

So do you agree with skinnyshamaine's choice of backgrounds? (post 1991 on page 133) Keep that color and background and infinity symbol placement and style for all of the loaders?

Any other opinions anyone??
    I agree. This is the best one IMHO... (to be clear, I prefer attached image, looks cleaner that the one posted in #2007 on page 134). Again IMHO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-loadingxi.png  
    Last edited by JW75; 05-19-2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

[quote=Dundacious;6057045][QUOTE=whitebelt;6056942]

There would be no point in doing it unless it was done correctly

So these would be too poor quality?

sorry - the color does not appear accurate/correct and the edges do not look as crisp/smooth/good as compared to what I get through FastIcns & photoshop... for example: (I am wrong......

(edit: hmmm the difference is subtle ... Actually I see little to no difference on the edges ... The color is different but actually your conversion may be closer to "the original" I post here... None of these of course are originals as they have been converted from an icns (which I think is not a lossy conversion) The batch conversion of all of the icns to png is more interesting to me than the 128x128... I'd actually personally want them left in their full resolution for use in icon creation. Thanks for posting those - I will take a closer look at all of this!

my conversion:

your conversion:

original:

∞∞∞∞*∞∞∞∞*∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞

I am way too tired to properly bundle the loaders into a "theme".... I will post them for now in basic directories... let me know what everyone thinks of these... HERE'S OVER 50 MEGABYTES OF LOADING SCREENS!!

click here to download...

I've included HD and SD versions of the simple buuf ∞ loading screens for 32 different apps. I included some alternative versions with some.

I will put these into the correct bundle folders and I will also include symbolic links for the 4.3 (4.2.1+?) naming convention

For now, for 4.3+ (or is it 4.2.1+?) you will need to rename them manually to:

Default@2x~iphone.png
    &
    Default~iphone.png

If anyone wants to add the symbolic links (to cut down on size just make symbolic links with the ~iphone names to the files I included) and put these into the correct bundles and repost- I would greatly appreciate it - otherwise I will do it tomorrow.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-19-2011 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (05-19-2011)

Thanks

hi whitebelt
    could you please buuf these two icons for me?

SPEEDTEST.NET

IMAGESHACK UPLOADER

thanks in advance