Page 100 of 222 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

iPhone? More like MyPhone alexeiei's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone is interested, those are icons for the "settings" sections. Unzip and place them into:

Buuf infinity HD.theme/Bundles/

Warning: Bundle identificator and/or icon names may be different if you are not in 4.2.x +
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png   -icon-2x.png   -img_0088.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

JW75 (05-18-2011), Maimoudaki (05-18-2011), whitebelt (05-18-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexeiei View Post
    The hearts are only for iOS 4.3.2+ It is for the native tethering settings options.

If facetime icon is not showing, I'm almost sure that it is because this icon has another name in your iOS version, I can't help with this, sorry
    no worries, I was massing around with the icons and ended getting them to work! I appreciate all tou have done with helping me, thanks!!!

Is there a Buuf Infinity Groupon icon? Can't find one...

I attempted to perfect the white iPhone icon a bit further - let me know if you guys think this is an improvement [I rounded the bottom right and top left corners and made the button white... the edges on this version should be smoother looking at low res compared to the other versions]

[as always- remember to open these in a new window before downloading]

512x512

128x128

80x80 [for an avatar]

edit: here is yet another version set that should be EVEN BETTER at lower res [wow I may really be insane and obsessed]

512x512

128x128

80x80

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-18-2011 at 11:20 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-18-2011), JW75 (05-18-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    I attempted to perfect the white iPhone icon a bit further - let me know if you guys think this is an improvement [I rounded the bottom right and top left corners and made the button white... the edges on this version should be smoother looking at low res compared to the other versions]

[as always- remember to open these in a new window before downloading]

512x512

Very cool! Can I get the Viber icon you used for this one. Is exactly what I'm looking for...

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JW75 View Post
    Very cool! Can I get the Viber icon you used for this one. Is exactly what I'm looking for...

Thanks!!!
    It comes with our main theme [and it has since day one)- it's in the Icons folder

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-18-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks

I attempted to perfect the white iPhone icon a bit further - let me know if you guys think this is an improvement
    Whitebelt, it is very nice. You are quite an artist.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-18-2011)

Whitebelt, it is very nice. You are quite an artist.
    I appreciate that, but in this case I was just a photoshop tweaker.... Mattahan made the original art of course... But it was Gadezu that made the black Buuf ∞ iPhone that I then warped, blended, and adjusted in Photoshop to get the white version and then to "fix" the edges.

Ps- Gadezu- what was the original mattahan art you used on this one? And where did you get the iPhone top etc? Awesome job! I hope my tweak does it justice.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

gadezu (05-18-2011)

whitebelt,

are you still doing the loader screens? because i need to change the rest of them. haha. some are the new ones you did. some are the old ones and its weird. can i request for these?

1. mail
    2. calendar
    4. notes
    5. app store
    6. contacts
    7. settings
    8. ipod
    9. viber
    10. twitter
    11. facebook
    12. bitesms
    13. phone
    14. safari
    15. whatsapp
    16. cydia

oh my. thats alot. nvm take your time if you cant do its ok also. haha.
    Last edited by skinnyshamaine; 05-18-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshamaine View Post
    whitebelt,

are you still doing the loader screens? because i need to change the rest of them. haha. some are the new ones you did. some are the old ones and its weird. can i request for these?

1. mail
    2. calendar
    3. photos
    4. notes
    5. app store
    6. contacts
    7. settings
    8. ipod
    9. viber
    10. twitter
    11. facebook
    12. bitesms
    13. phone
    14. safari
    15. whatsapp
    16. cydia

oh my. thats alot. nvm take your time if you cant do its ok also. haha.

yes - I know a lot of people like gadezu's awesome loaders that come with the theme - but personally I think they are too busy looking... I posted a few alternative versions that I think some people liked - but I can't stay focused on one task!! hehe... no but really... I can't decide which one looks best - can you be descriptive on how you'd personally like them to look [and please try to keep in mind how you think A LOT of people would like them]... I have a new idea that involves transparency but I don't think it will work well... and if anyone else has an opinion on this please speak up. thanks!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

gadezu (05-18-2011)

yes - I know a lot of people like gadezu's awesome loaders that come with the theme - but personally I think they are too busy looking... I posted a few alternative versions that I think some people liked - but I can't stay focused on one task!! hehe... no but really... I can't decide which one looks best - can you be descriptive on how you'd personally like them to look [and please try to keep in mind how you think A LOT of people would like them]... I have a new idea that involves transparency but I don't think it will work well... and if anyone else has an opinion on this please speak up. thanks!
    personally i really really like the bg for the one you used on the youtube one. and you did the same one for game center i think. im not sure what others think about that bg though but i think it works well with the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -buufloadertestyoutube.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to skinnyshamaine For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-18-2011)

personally i really really like the bg for the one you used on the youtube one. and you did the same one for game center i think. im not sure what others think about that bg though but i think it works well with the theme
    In your opinion should they all have that exact same background or should I vary the color to match (or contrast) the icon? I posted versions with te same background but in different colors as described.

Do you like the infinity symbol positioned where it is and with that particular effect (for all of the loaders)?

I know some people already gave their opinions - please search this thread for loaders and please speak up again (I'm working right now and don't have time to post the page #s/post #s - can someone do it for me?... If not I'll do it later)

I will try to work on loaders (so let's hear opinions!) and cell signal bars tonight (what else have we promised other than app icons??)

Thanks

(what else have we promised other than app icons??)
    It wasn't a promise but... a red 3G and blue or white 2G matching your wifi bars. Pretty please?

It wasn't a promise but... a red 3G and blue or white 2G matching your wifi bars. Pretty please?
    Ok...will do

In your opinion should they all have that exact same background or should I vary the color to match (or contrast) the icon? I posted versions with te same background but in different colors as described.

Do you like the infinity symbol positioned where it is and with that particular effect (for all of the loaders)?

I know some people already gave their opinions - please search this thread for loaders and please speak up again (I'm working right now and don't have time to post the page #s/post #s - can someone do it for me?... If not I'll do it later)

I will try to work on loaders (so let's hear opinions!) and cell signal bars tonight (what else have we promised other than app icons??)
    i'd prefer the same bg but right now im using the ones you already did. some with diff bg. and i really dont mind cause they are all nice, really. and yes the infinity symbol is just nice the way it is right now.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to skinnyshamaine For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-18-2011)

It comes with our main theme [and it has since day one)- it's in the Icons folder

Sorry! I have iPhone 3GS so I installed SD theme and every awesome icon I resize to 64x64 myself in PS.

Just DL HD theme and will resize the cool Viber icon. Maybe I can find some more...

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by JW75 View Post
    Sorry! I have iPhone 3GS so I installed SD theme and every awesome icon I resize to 64x64 myself in PS.

Just DL HD theme and will resize the cool Viber icon. Maybe I can find some more...

Thanks again!
    It should be in Buuf∞ SD Icons.theme which comes with Buuf ∞ Infinity SD in Cydia (did we forget to include it??

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

I still think all the loaders should have a consistant background and only have the icon of the app being opened and the infinity symbol.
    "A O Yayo"

Yayerrr

26. The Following User Says Thank You to helenkeleronyay For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-18-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    I still think all the loaders should have a consistant background and only have the icon of the app being opened and the infinity symbol.
    So do you agree with skinnyshamaine's choice of backgrounds? (post 1991 on page 133) Keep that color and background and infinity symbol placement and style for all of the loaders?

Any other opinions anyone??

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

@whitebelt
    these Are the ones i like too! cant wait for many more to come!! sweet and simple, not too flashy. keep up the good work guys

Page 100 of 222 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast