Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: inPulse [SPRINGBOARD THEME]

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondream View Post
    Anyone knows how to fix the problem with the Camera and Photo apps (are not themed) please help???
    its is fixed in the latest version. update in cydia.

Thank you for updating the theme. Used ThemeIconMaker to fix pro tube and such. Works perfectly now.

Thanks for the update! But anyone experiences problems with icons in Notification center on iPhone 4S 5.1.1? Some of them are themed (Miss calls) but some are not (iMessage, Facebook... Etc)???

Im having a problem with the SMS polyps not being themed. Any one know how to fix? Please!

can someone tell me how i can replace the dock in inpulse with the one in ayecon using ifile. the one in ayecon matches my animated wallpaper (nexus live wallpaper) much better than the white dock in inpulse. thanks!!

EDIT: never mind i got it on my own
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 06-25-2012 at 07:33 PM.

can i request google chrome for the next inpulse update? thanks

Default Technical question
    OK Guys, I'm late to the game in this theme, but I absolutely love it. My only problem is I also like Typophone 4 lockscreen theme and for some reason, if I have this theme installed, I get an error in Cydia when trying to download Typophone 4 and vice versa. I will attatch a screenshot of the error I get in Cydia. I didn't know where else to post this, and thought maybe someone else had ran into this. I also have searched and didn't find anything. Hope someone can get my pointed in the right direction. But if one of the two have to go...it will be Typophone 4, as I love this theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008-1-.png  

It's because the packages share common file name

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    OK Guys, I'm late to the game in this theme, but I absolutely love it. My only problem is I also like Typophone 4 lockscreen theme and for some reason, if I have this theme installed, I get an error in Cydia when trying to download Typophone 4 and vice versa. I will attatch a screenshot of the error I get in Cydia. I didn't know where else to post this, and thought maybe someone else had ran into this. I also have searched and didn't find anything. Hope someone can get my pointed in the right direction. But if one of the two have to go...it will be Typophone 4, as I love this theme.
    your going to have to pick one over the other, because both themes share a file. i have no idea if this would work, but you could find the file in ifile and delete it and try again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567