Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4

Default [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4
    New : DreamBoard version.

This theme isn't my idea. The creator is 6mik (whitoken ipod touch 3.0 theme by ~6mik-design on deviantART). I just upgraded the theme to fit with the news Retina Display devices. All credit goes to 6mik.

Please hit "thanks" if you like this theme.

This theme uses WinterBoard, Iconoclasm, Springjumps, GridLock and PerPageHTML (by wyndwarrior). Templates are included, and the theme fully works on iOS 4.2.1. See below for instructions.

I accept icon request but please give the name of the apps and the size of the icon : normal (right side) or big (left side). Thank you !

How to add the new Icons in the theme :
    - for example, with Settings.png. To make it fit with the Retina Display, you must duplicate it, and rename the copy "[email protected]". Then you put the two files ("Settings.png" and "[email protected]") in the Icons folder of the theme.
    It the same for all the icons, just add @2x at the end of the icon's name.

How to create more icons (nice tutorial by f4keeee) :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRg2pZBNWwQ[/ame]

DOWNLOAD but read first the instructions, please.

Update 1 : 17/02 : added a big settings icon in the attachements of this post (the one that was in the preview images)

Update 2 : 22/02 : added a big Cydia icon (request) in the attachments.

Update 3 : 25/02 : the theme is now the "WhitokenMain.theme" file which is in the .zip file. Additional files like screenshots, springjumps, templates... are now separated from the main theme, so it is lighter.
    New features : check the "Extras" folder : there are extra icons (please read "How to add the new Icons in the theme" above) and an additonal "WhitokenClockWidget.theme". Activate it in Winterboard over the main theme to display a live clock on the dock.
    Bug fixes : all the icon are now in the same color, no more icons lighter than the other !

Update 4 : 25/02 : -5 minutes later- fixed some bugs (and replaced "Medias" by "Media" as requested)

Update 5 : 6/03 : added more icons in the Extra Icons folder. Now there is 21 icons in this folder. Improved "Normal icon" templates. Improved clock widget.

Update 6 : 10/03 : now works on 3GS/3G with low-res icons.

//////////INSTRUCTIONS////////////////////

Thanks to shadow70, we have a nice video tutorial :

Part one :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CsXUyeHhRQ[/ame]

Part two :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0s1aO7z7Bk[/ame]

Part three :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3OFmQazA[/ame]

Instructions :
    - Install Iconoclasm, WinterBoard, GridLock, Springjump, PerPageHTML.
    If you are having trouble installing Iconoclasm on 4.2.1, try to use FiveIRow and Five-Column Springboard instead. If you really can't find a solution, PM me.
    - Download the theme.
    - Unzip it, you should have a folder.
    - In the folder there is a "Springjumps" folder. Put the content of this folder in private/var/stash/Applications.XXXX (XXX changes for everyone). Then, on your springboard, open the springjump app (red icon) and in "Jump Icons" turn the 0,1,2,3,4 jump icons.
    - Save in the camera roll of your iPhone the file "Wall.png" which is in the main folder and choose it as homescreen wallpaper. Use WallHD.png on Retina Display devices, WallSD.png on the others.
    - In Iconoclasm, choose the 5x5 layout.
    - Place your icons like that (use GridLock or iBlank) :

Page 1 :

Page 2 :

Page 3 :

Page 4:

Page 5 (place here what you want, but don't forget the five springjumps on the top)

- Place the content of the PerPageHTML folder in private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/
    Then in the PerPageHTML app choose "WhitokenPage1" as Page 1, then "WhitokenPage2" as Page 2, etc... Use PerPageHTML-HD folder on Retina Display devices and PerPageHTML-SD on the others.

- Put the file "WhitokenMain.theme" in private/var/stash/Themes.XXXX/ and activate it in Winterboard.

Please tell me if there is any error in the theme, such as a translation error on an icon... I'll correct it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -home.png   -settings.png   -cydia.png  
    Last edited by Rigatony; 05-09-2011 at 01:36 AM.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (02-18-2011), csc0503 (02-21-2011), DANA-iphone (02-22-2011), Dark_Ninja (02-24-2011), f4keeee (02-24-2011), forbesie (02-27-2011), GeoCelt (02-23-2011), Hally_79 (02-21-2011), italodance (02-17-2011), jokerg7 (02-17-2011), kevin.e.white (02-25-2011), lao3hero (02-17-2011), Lloyd Evil (03-12-2011), ReBourne (02-25-2011), rrbblaze (02-22-2011), shadow70 (03-29-2011), wick3d00 (02-22-2011)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,321 Times in 3,591 Posts

I'm confused: why are there two threads for one theme ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

RangerShelly (02-23-2011), TheEnigma (02-27-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I'm confused: why are there two threads for one theme ?
    There is a preview thread and the release thread, but it's indeed silly. I should delete thread that begin with "[PREVIEW]", but I don't know how to do.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

donaglia (02-17-2011), GeoCelt (02-23-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    There is a preview thread and the release thread, but it's indeed silly. I should delete thread that begin with "[PREVIEW]", but I don't know how to do.
    ....you're great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone eightyfour's Avatar
    Thanks

Finaaalllyyy! Merci~

I added the "settings" icon that was in the preview.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

GeoCelt (02-23-2011)

Bien joué camarade !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

Rigatony (02-23-2011)

Iconoclasm is not compatible with 4.2.1 in cydia and i cannot find whitoken hd in cydia either. I tried updating cydia but there arent any updates.

Firstly....amazing!!! But could u help me with a couple of things:

Medias should just say media,

How do I add the settings icon without it being huge??!!,

How do I make the springjumps on all the pages like you have there?
    And a few more icons would be great (small shadow 1s) like camera, cydia, winterboard and angry birds. I love this theme n want it to look perfect on my phone
    Last edited by bilsammut; 02-18-2011 at 04:25 AM.

will this theme work without iconoclasm on 4.2?
    cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    will this theme work without iconoclasm on 4.2?
    cheers
    use Five-Column Springboard instead of that easily

Hello~~ i do the exactly the same way you said for the springjump folder.

but i only show up 5 shortcuts for one page only. How can i make it
    show up more shortcuts for the other 4 pages??

Thanks for your help..

Have you done a respring/reboot ?

Quote Originally Posted by bilsammut View Post
    Firstly....amazing!!! But could u help me with a couple of things:

Medias should just say media,

How do I add the settings icon without it being huge??!!,

How do I make the springjumps on all the pages like you have there?
    And a few more icons would be great (small shadow 1s) like camera, cydia, winterboard and angry birds. I love this theme n want it to look perfect on my phone
    - For the Settings icon, put it in the Icons folder, then make a copy of it (in the Icons folder) an rename the copy "[email protected]". So you must have 2 more files in your Icons folder : Settings.png and [email protected]
    Last edited by Rigatony; 02-18-2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

GeoCelt (02-23-2011)

Thanx, that worked a treat. Now my main problem is the springjumps just being on the firsts page. Any ideas of how to put them on all the pages?? Also like I sed before, it should say media rather than medias. How do I delete the "s"? I tried going into the text but it was all to complicated for me, dnt wana delete something I shouldn't.

I don't know why doesn't the springjumps appears... You must put them in private/var/stash/Applications.xxx/ then respring.
    For the "medias" problem, I'll remove the "s" in the next update. However, you can do it yourself by using the template "PerPageHTML.psd" which is in the Templates folder un the theme, if you can use Photoshop.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

medic88 (02-18-2011)

will you be taking icon requests? I need a bunch. i would love to do them myself but i'm no artist and don't have PhotoShop
    I dont understand "Put the content of the Springjump folder (of the theme) in private/var/stash/Applications.xxxx/ and in Springjump app turn on the 0,1,2,3,4 jump icons"
    Do i pu every file in the application folder or in the Springjump app folder?
    Cheers
    Last edited by medic88; 02-18-2011 at 02:24 PM.

I havnt got applications.xxxx, iv got applications.XVUtMg. Is that the same?? Il figure it out. N I think il wait for your update, not the best wiv Photoshop. Are you gonna post here wen u update? N if you are gonna take requests for apps, that would be great. I'm after ther norm really, camera, cydia, winterboard, angry birds etc. Thanx agen. U say all credit goes to 6mik but a hell of a lot goes to u.

Quote Originally Posted by bilsammut View Post
    I havnt got applications.xxxx, iv got applications.XVUtMg. Is that the same?? Il figure it out. N I think il wait for your update, not the best wiv Photoshop. Are you gonna post here wen u update? N if you are gonna take requests for apps, that would be great. I'm after ther norm really, camera, cydia, winterboard, angry birds etc. Thanx agen. U say all credit goes to 6mik but a hell of a lot goes to u.
    it is the same. he put xxxx because it is different for everyone

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast