Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4

Thought so, well I did dat but it's only on 1 page. I'm gona look into it a bit more. Should be the same as other themes really. Il post on ere if I get any luck

this theme is just not working for me. i followed the instructions given and am not getting anything out of it.
    i set up Springboard, with all the jump icons on every page but they don't change. They take me to the right pages but won't change. They still look like stock icons from Springboard
    My dock doesn't change at all. Just looks like the set up screenshot.
    No icons change. Looks like i have to make bundles for every icon but not all stock icons are even themed. Unfortunately i do not have Photoshop and my art skills are crap so i can't make my own.

I really like the color to this theme. It is different and brakes away from the normal dark themes. I love the layout but i am having one hell of a time getting it to look like the screenshots. Any help would be appreciated
    Cheers

My iPhone looks just like the screenshot, apart from a few apps are stock. Docks done. Only spring jumps dnt work on all the pages, they r ther tho. I just followed the instructions. iPhone 4 , 4.2.1 yeh. Can't c y urs wouldn't work?? U applied it in winterboard??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bilsammut For This Useful Post:

medic88 (02-18-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by bilsammut View Post
    My iPhone looks just like the screenshot, apart from a few apps are stock. Docks done. Only spring jumps dnt work on all the pages, they r ther tho. I just followed the instructions. iPhone 4 , 4.2.1 yeh. Can't c y urs wouldn't work?? U applied it in winterboard??
    Ya 4.2.1
    like i said dock wont change. springjumps work on all pages just look like the stock icon. They dont say apple, media and so on.
    Will give it another try later maybe
    Cheers

I'll take icons request but I'm not at home now so let me a bit of time.

And for the springjumps, you put the files that are in the Springjumps folder (not the folder itself, his content) of my theme in private/var/stash/Applications.XXXX (the end of the name of this folder changes for everyone) THEN, you look on your springboard for a red icon that is called "Springjumps". You launch the app, you go in "Jump Icons" and you turn on "Page 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4". You resprin, and it should work. If it doesn't work, it is a bug or you have done something wrong.
    Last edited by Rigatony; 02-19-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great. I need camera, cydia, winterboard, eBay, angry birds and ieverton FC. Thanks agen
    Last edited by bilsammut; 02-19-2011 at 09:57 AM.

I'd like to see all stock icons themed to start. And What's App would be great.
    Going to give it another shot today and see what happens.
    cheers

Iv added typophone 4 lockscreen n it looks class. Any ideas wot else I shud get to compliment this theme, like message themes etc

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

am i sopposed to ssh in the wall.png file or place it in another folder?

I CANT FIND THE THEME WHITOKEN HD IN CYDIA!! i did all the steps and everything looks great but i dont know why i cant find it in cydia. is there a repository or something i need to add?? please help!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bordo756 View Post
    I CANT FIND THE THEME WHITOKEN HD IN CYDIA!! i did all the steps and everything looks great but i dont know why i cant find it in cydia. is there a repository or something i need to add?? please help!!
    You can find it in the first post where it's labeled in huge letters DOWNLOAD HERE

how do i get that into winterboard?? do i drag the info.plist into private/var/stash/themes? i am new at this, i have been sitting here for hours trying to get this working lol sorry for the stupid questions

Thanks

how do i get that into winterboard?? do i drag the info.plist into private/var/stash/themes? i am new at this, i have been sitting here for hours trying to get this working lol sorry for the stupid questions
    put the theme there not just info.plist

woww thank you so much!!! the theme is awesomee...now i just have to figure out how to duplicate springjumps lol

lastt question...i have iphone 4 running 4.2.1 greenpois0n JB. the fiveirows and iconoclasm both are not compatible. is there anything i can do??
    Last edited by Bordo756; 02-19-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you can't install Iconoclasm on 4.2.1, try to use Five-Column Springboard and FiveIRow instead. It will give you a 5x5 springboard.

Thanks

woww thank you so much!!! the theme is awesomee...now i just have to figure out how to duplicate springjumps lol

lastt question...i have iphone 4 running 4.2.1 greenpois0n JB. the fiveirows and iconoclasm both are not compatible. is there anything i can do??
    I'm running the same thing and have iconoclasm working on my phone

Awesome, thanks for this great theme 

Thanks to Rigatony and 6mik.

Combined this wiht V2 theme icons and Helvetia theme UI, put a weather widget in and did some photoshop.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0338.png   -img_0339.png   -img_0340.png   -img_0341.png   -img_0342.png  

Quote Originally Posted by csc0503 View Post
    Thanks to Rigatony and 6mik.

Combined this wiht V2 theme icons and Helvetia theme UI, put a weather widget in and did some photoshop.

Awesome.... Nice mods 

Nice mods, csc0503

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast