+ Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
The clock is just blank. I tried installing liveclock but that just makes it an analog clock and I tried lcd2 but that didn't do anything.
    Thanks

The clock is just blank. I tried installing liveclock but that just makes it an analog clock and I tried lcd2 but that didn't do anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Javig05 View Post
    this would be amazing on a dreamboard version...
    i think someone is porting it
    DreamBoard doesn't seem to work on my iPod Touch 4G. If anybody wants to create a DreamBoard version, no problems. Sendng me an email with some screenshots before releasing would be cool.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much Shadow for the video, it came in so handy. There are so many little things not mentioned in the instructions that your video has helped me with. Its an amazing theme, and its amazing to have a video that leads you through the installation!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shot007 View Post
    Thank you so much Shadow for the video, it came in so handy. There are so many little things not mentioned in the instructions that your video has helped me with. Its an amazing theme, and its amazing to have a video that leads you through the installation!
    Thanks, It's nice to know I have helped someone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow70 View Post
    Thanks, It's nice to know I have helped someone
    Oh, I added your video guide on the first page so everyone see it. Thanks again !

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

About the dreamboard version, I found these videos on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYC5DnRut10]YouTube - Whitoken HD DB Port[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6SPYIFd9nk]YouTube - Whitoken HD DreamBoard Port[/ame]

NOTE: I AM NOT THE ONE PORTING IT, SOME OTHER GUY IS DOING IT.

I think we all have reason to be very excited

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow70 For This Useful Post:

Rigatony (04-03-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Will not work
    I recently jailbroke my ipod touch 4G and Followed every step to installing this theme. I jailbroke my device with RedSn0w. when I finished the last step of the process, waited for it to respring and I pretty much just set the theme as a background... Please Help...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0164-1-.png   [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0165-1-.png   [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0166-1-.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ldbaker View Post
    I recently jailbroke my ipod touch 4G and Followed every step to installing this theme. I jailbroke my device with RedSn0w. when I finished the last step of the process, waited for it to respring and I pretty much just set the theme as a background... Please Help...
    Well from the screenshots I noticed one thing (Unrelated though) that you have only set the layout as 5 rows. You will need 5x5 because it needs to be 5 down as well.

I will try my best to help you, but do you mind telling me exactly the steps you took or any more info? Ill try my best to help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks for replying.
    Ok, yes, I got iconoclasm and it is now 5x5. The Video tutorials on this page is what I followed.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

I will have to get back to you with updated screenshots...

Thank You

Thanks

Ok, yes, I got iconoclasm and it is now 5x5. The Video tutorials on this page is what I followed.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

I will have to get back to you with updated screenshots...

Thank You
    Maybe you forgot to apply the SummerBoard mode in Winterboard.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

ldbaker (04-04-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ringatony is probably right, I actually forgot to mention that in the tutorial :P Ill add it in a caption when I get the chance.

Thanks for the reminder Ringatony, and thanks for watching my video tutorials which I made!

EDIT: I think I might actually make an updated tutorial, simply because the last one was a real rush. I don't really know...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow70 For This Useful Post:

ldbaker (04-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Thank you, But now what?
    Yes, I followed this other site's instructions and NO, it did not work, but your video was Great. Anyway, I just now applied Summerboard and now this is what I get as screenshots...Ps. the little tabs at the top aren't working either. like I set them up with the HTML app...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0167-1-.png   [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0168-1-.png   [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0169-1-.png   [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-img_0170-1-.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Oops!
    Sorry. the tabs aren't working because I relized I was still using the other tutorial's x_x.apps. Ok now they are working... You guys are pretty awesome with this...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, I followed this other site's instructions and NO, it did not work, but your video was Great. Anyway, I just now applied Summerboard and now this is what I get as screenshots...Ps. the little tabs at the top aren't working either. like I set them up with the HTML app...
    Well most of that looks like you just need to re arrange the icons, although I am confused about the three angry birds. I have no idea if Angry Birds*, *Seasons, *Rio, *Free etc have the same name which means the same icon

EDIT: I think you forgot to paste the settings icon twice and rename it @2x because if you dont do that the icons will be extra large. Something similar to that anyway, as I experienced problems with my iTouch 2g. I'm not 100% sure but check that out.

UNRELATED EDIT: Does anyone want any specific icons? I'm free, so I could take some requests.
    Last edited by shadow70; 04-04-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow70 For This Useful Post:

ldbaker (04-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well, since it is free, (THANK YOU) I would really like Winterboard as the icon I have doesn't seem to work... Categories, and Stanza Please and Thank You very very much.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Winterboard is already there. However there is a renaming issue, and you will need ifile from cydia to rename it because it didn't work on the computer for me.:/ Anyway, the image is currently called winterboard, and it needs to be WinterBoard. IFile is a paid app on cydia, so you can*get it free cough cough* just search up sinfulrepo I can't give you the full instructions on the modmyi repo. I usually pay for my stuff if they are good though, otherwise you can try editing it on the computer and see if it works for you.

Is the theme working now?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If someone is willing to make the following icons, I would GREATLY appreciate it and wouldn't mind sending a donation your way:
    -Cydia (Small/Right)
    -Photos (Small/Right)
    -Tilt to Live (Small/Right)
    -Navigon Canada (Small/Right)
    -Notes (Small/Right)
    -Calculator (Small/Right)
    -Camera (Large/Left)
    -GameCenter (Large/Left)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I made a Tilt to Live icon, here it is if anyone wants it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Whitoken HD (theme by 6mik) for iPhone 4-tilt-live-2x.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello Rigatoni,

I tested know and I did exactly what you instruct me.

I copied all the files from SpringJumps to var/stash/application.xxx and respringed.
    I activated Spring Jumps 0,1,2,3,4 in SpringJumps
    Respringed

Now I have one Set of 0,1,2,3,4-Icons more than you, but no "5"-Icon
    I did not apply the theme yet. Cause it will misfunction if an springjump icon is missing

Holger
    Last edited by holger79; 04-17-2011 at 03:18 AM.