+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 145

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview/WIP] Apple Web OS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Absolutely gorgeous bro. Love the inspiration and by the looks of what ya got so far, the possibilities are endless :-)
...
  1. #21
    alliance themer RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

    Absolutely gorgeous bro. Love the inspiration and by the looks of what ya got so far, the possibilities are endless :-)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    SirTimothy1 (02-17-2011)

  3. #22
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    tehran/iran
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts

    i really want this theme badly please tell us more info is it free or paid? how many icons do u have? ex i want to replace modmyi icon with other one how is lockscreen? do u have any widget ?

  4. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone impe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    FRANCE, Nancy
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts

    very beautiful

  5. #24
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,952
    Thanks
    2,454
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,059 Posts

    this looks very cool

    looking forward to this one!

  6. #25
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 717 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    i really want this theme badly please tell us more info is it free or paid? how many icons do u have? ex i want to replace modmyi icon with other one how is lockscreen? do u have any widget ?
    It will be released free here on the forum and either free or $.99 on Theme it.
    I will see if I can make extra big icons that are easy to select based on preference. These would be in a folder and all you would have to do is copy the icons you need to the main Icons folder of the theme.
    I haven't worked on the lockscreen yet.
    I don't know where a widget would fit but any suggestions are welcome. I'm trying to make this as clean as possible so I probably won't add one.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

    italodance (02-19-2011), lao3hero (02-18-2011)

  8. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    very good looking..i will surely rock this theme upon release.

  9. #27
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Great theme, do you know when you will release it????

  10. #28
    iPhoneaholic DaEliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 151 Times in 82 Posts

    verryyy creativee!! I like it

  11. #29
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    It will be released free here on the forum and either free or $.99 on Theme it.
    I will see if I can make extra big icons that are easy to select based on preference. These would be in a folder and all you would have to do is copy the icons you need to the main Icons folder of the theme.
    I haven't worked on the lockscreen yet.
    I don't know where a widget would fit but any suggestions are welcome. I'm trying to make this as clean as possible so I probably won't add one.
    great pricing, thx!

  12. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ...italy,the south -
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    looks sweet. love the style. but not a fan of springjumps

    I hope theres a non springjump version maybe
    ..lollllll!!!!!

    - very cool very cool and elegant....really an iphone 4 style theme!with animated widgets too maybe?there is no price at all!!!

  13. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 7 Posts

    This is frickin sweet. I look forward to your release. I also have not found any springjump themes I like on iphone4. one thing i might do with this is to move the row with the phone, message, ipod, clock etc to the dock. Then make a dock that looks like it continues on the next page and then use scrolling dock for a great effect. hope that makes sense. Great job

  14. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    tehran/iran
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts

    any news? im still mad on this theme ;p and really want it even beta versions

    so this theme will be full and included UIImages UISounds and loading pages?

  15. #33
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,436
    Thanks
    2,335
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 966 Posts

    Nice idea and initial layout

  16. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eightyfour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 95 Times in 44 Posts

    simplicity is beauty.

  17. #35
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,436
    Thanks
    2,335
    Thanked 2,227 Times in 966 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eightyfour View Post
    simplicity is beauty.
    Like your avatar

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    eightyfour (02-20-2011)

  19. #36
    Green Apple rickybobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    THE GLOVE
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 84 Times in 48 Posts

    wow looks good cant wait til its finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Papahug View Post
    This is frickin sweet. I look forward to your release. I also have not found any springjump themes I like on iphone4. one thing i might do with this is to move the row with the phone, message, ipod, clock etc to the dock. Then make a dock that looks like it continues on the next page and then use scrolling dock for a great effect. hope that makes sense. Great job
    try iNAVHD its nice
    Last edited by rickybobby; 02-21-2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #37

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    SirTimothy1 (02-21-2011)

  22. #38
    Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,404
    Thanks
    531
    Thanked 696 Times in 480 Posts

    Wow..SirTimothy..bro this is your best theme yet i think. Whether its free or not im donating anyway because work this good needs to be awarded. I frankly think this is one of the best themes there is..cant wait till release.

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

    SirTimothy1 (02-21-2011)

  24. #39
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 717 Times in 298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Wow..SirTimothy..bro this is your best theme yet i think. Whether its free or not im donating anyway because work this good needs to be awarded. I frankly think this is one of the best themes there is..cant wait till release.
    Thanks, people like you are the reason my themes will always be free on the ModMyi forum.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

    Dark_Ninja (02-22-2011), italodance (02-22-2011), lao3hero (02-22-2011), meti8 (02-22-2011)

  26. #40
    What's Jailbreak? ndaru5758's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Like your avatar
    wakkakakkakaaa.......



    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Wow..SirTimothy..bro this is your best theme yet i think. Whether its free or not im donating anyway because work this good needs to be awarded. I frankly think this is one of the best themes there is..cant wait till release.

    I agree with you. I will donate to sir timothy too.
    For me, it doesn't metter.

    Hope, the next version, isn't SpringJam version. It will be better.



    Thanks.
    nDaru@5758
    Last edited by ndaru5758; 02-22-2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts