+ Reply
Page 50 of 172 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Frep COOOOOL! can you share all your tiles??? They are amazing!! And arrow of course Please Up for that Great work It will be nice if you
...
  1. #981
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    COOOOOL! can you share all your tiles??? They are amazing!! And arrow of course Please
    Up for that
    Great work
    It will be nice if you can zip you os7 folder and upload it and share it

  2. #982
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Has anyone gotten lock info to work on the Blink Lockscreen or the Clarity Lockscreen?

  3. #983
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    749
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Could someone do a large calendar tile? With mounth, all days of week, all days of mounth? There is only the version with small tile. I hope GanMan could

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (03-01-2011)

  5. #984
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Calculator
    I added OS7 Calculator but can't seem to make this work...anyone encountered the same issue? running iphone4...I also installed calculator on 3gs and it worked.

  6. #985
    Green Apple freeipodtouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Here's a lil preview of what im working on.

    Facebook Live Tile + News Feed



    - Uses your account to view the News Feed.
    - Update Interval changeable
    ay mind sending me this? xD i wanna mess with it

  7. #986
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Loving the theme , but some of my icons are showing up as the original iPhone icon on the blue background (phone for example)
    Is there n icon pack somewhere with all the icons that have been made, bundled together?
    I have looked through a few of the pages but couldnt find what Im looking for.

    TIA

  8. #987
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SphinxUMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 92 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LionOfTheSouth View Post
    Loving the theme , but some of my icons are showing up as the original iPhone icon on the blue background (phone for example)
    Is there n icon pack somewhere with all the icons that have been made, bundled together?
    I have looked through a few of the pages but couldnt find what Im looking for.

    TIA
    There are a bunch of icons for this app on the first page. Just download the ones you want and SSH them to your phone in the private/var/mobile/library/OS7/Tiles folder!

  9. #988
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    COOOOOL! can you share all your tiles??? They are amazing!! And arrow of course Please
    its not finished.
    later on, or tomorrow.


    my htc clock mod is finished for anyone wanting it



    Last edited by AngryPIG; 03-01-2011 at 01:37 PM.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    donaglia (03-01-2011), GaN-MaN (03-01-2011), james341 (03-01-2011), jonmassot (03-01-2011)

  11. #989
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    *wink wink* I do want it

  12. #990
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmassot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    its not finished.
    later on, or tomorrow.


    my htc clock mod is finished for anyone wanting it



    Pretty nice work! I'll wait for your tiles and such Thanks!

  13. #991
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jonmassot View Post
    Pretty nice work! I'll wait for your tiles and such Thanks!
    just the clock just now


    http://www.mediafire.com/?2225brsqwadd678
    Last edited by AngryPIG; 03-01-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Entered Wrong URL

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    donaglia (03-01-2011), GaN-MaN (03-01-2011), jonmassot (03-01-2011)

  15. #992
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmassot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    I meant that I'll wait until you finish your tiles, not just the clock Since I'm trying to use different tiles, my setup got messed up... Ah well, I might as well start over...

  16. #993
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jonmassot View Post
    I meant that I'll wait until you finish your tiles, not just the clock Since I'm trying to use different tiles, my setup got messed up... Ah well, I might as well start over...
    that was not just for you lol.

    should be a hour or two for the tiles + minitiles

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (03-01-2011), jonmassot (03-01-2011)

  18. #994
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ...italy,the south -
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    ....yeah it was for us all..and we do really appreciate it! veramente una figata hahahahh!!! ( it's really coooool ahhahaha!!! )

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to donaglia For This Useful Post:

    AngryPIG (03-01-2011)

  20. #995
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 77 Times in 46 Posts

    Where in this code below to I enter my TWITTER USERNAME! This is for the new small twitter tile. I don't know where to enter my username in Tile2.html. Thanks!


    <meta name="viewport" content="width=100, user-scalable=no" />

    <style type="text/css">
    img.big
    {
    height:90px;
    width:90px;
    position:absolute;
    }
    </style>

    <script>
    <!--

    /*
    Auto Refresh Page with Time script
    By JavaScript Kit (javascriptkit.com)
    Over 200+ free scripts here!
    */

    //enter refresh time in "minutes:seconds" Minutes should range from 0 to inifinity. Seconds should range from 0 to 59
    var limit="0:30"

    if (document.images){
    var parselimit=limit.split(":")
    parselimit=parselimit[0]*60+parselimit[1]*1
    }
    function beginrefresh(){
    if (!document.images)
    return
    if (parselimit==1)
    window.location.reload()
    else{
    parselimit-=1
    curmin=Math.floor(parselimit/60)
    cursec=parselimit%60
    if (curmin!=0)
    curtime=curmin+" minutes and "+cursec+" seconds left until page refresh!"
    else
    curtime=cursec+" seconds left until page refresh!"
    window.status=curtime
    setTimeout("beginrefresh()",3600)
    }
    }

    window.onload=beginrefresh
    //-->
    </script>

    <style type="text/css">
    #twitter_update_list {
    color:#fff;
    font-family:Helvetica;
    font-size:11px;
    list-style-type: none;
    position:absolute;
    }

    #twitter_update_list {
    font-size: 11px;
    list-style: none;
    }

    #twitter_update_list span, #twitter_update_list span a {
    color: #fff;
    text-decoration: none;
    }

    #twitter_update_list a {
    color: transparent;
    }
    </style>

    <img class="big" src="twit.png">
    <body><div id="twitter_update_list">Refreshing...</div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitter.com/javascripts/blogger.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/changroy.json

  21. #996
    iPhoneaholic sp00nfedem1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Haven, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Can someone tell me how to remove the app name/label from the lives tiles, or any tile I'd like? I see people doing it and it looks very clean

  22. #997
    Grand Master elitejelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /var/stash/Themes.bC5dlp
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    hey, made my first tile. Tell me what you think. im going mostly nonlive because the live tiles slow down my ipod.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-photo-mar-01-3-40-28-pm.jpg  

  23. #998
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    hey, made my first tile. Tell me what you think. im going mostly nonlive because the live tiles slow down my ipod.
    good for your first one, keep at it dude

    What I Have So Far



    Last edited by AngryPIG; 03-01-2011 at 03:56 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (03-01-2011)

  25. #999
    Green Apple freeipodtouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGood View Post
    Where in this code below to I enter my TWITTER USERNAME! This is for the new small twitter tile. I don't know where to enter my username in Tile2.html. Thanks!


    <meta name="viewport" content="width=100, user-scalable=no" />

    <style type="text/css">
    img.big
    {
    height:90px;
    width:90px;
    position:absolute;
    }
    </style>

    <script>
    <!--

    /*
    Auto Refresh Page with Time script
    By JavaScript Kit (javascriptkit.com)
    Over 200+ free scripts here!
    */

    //enter refresh time in "minutes:seconds" Minutes should range from 0 to inifinity. Seconds should range from 0 to 59
    var limit="0:30"

    if (document.images){
    var parselimit=limit.split(":")
    parselimit=parselimit[0]*60+parselimit[1]*1
    }
    function beginrefresh(){
    if (!document.images)
    return
    if (parselimit==1)
    window.location.reload()
    else{
    parselimit-=1
    curmin=Math.floor(parselimit/60)
    cursec=parselimit%60
    if (curmin!=0)
    curtime=curmin+" minutes and "+cursec+" seconds left until page refresh!"
    else
    curtime=cursec+" seconds left until page refresh!"
    window.status=curtime
    setTimeout("beginrefresh()",3600)
    }
    }

    window.onload=beginrefresh
    //-->
    </script>

    <style type="text/css">
    #twitter_update_list {
    color:#fff;
    font-family:Helvetica;
    font-size:11px;
    list-style-type: none;
    position:absolute;
    }

    #twitter_update_list {
    font-size: 11px;
    list-style: none;
    }

    #twitter_update_list span, #twitter_update_list span a {
    color: #fff;
    text-decoration: none;
    }

    #twitter_update_list a {
    color: transparent;
    }
    </style>

    <img class="big" src="twit.png">
    <body><div id="twitter_update_list">Refreshing...</div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitter.com/javascripts/blogger.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/changroy.json

    at the bottom change changroy with your username

  26. #1000
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 77 Times in 46 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by freeipodtouch View Post
    at the bottom change changroy with your username
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts