+ Reply
Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here is my Simple Sections Lockscreen with Move to Unlock Here is my layout, with my own animated iPod Tile (If anyone wants it, it alternates between pictures of: Jimi
    Thanks

Default My Latest Layout with Simple Lockscreen & Custom iPod Animated Tile
    Here is my Simple Sections Lockscreen with Move to Unlock

Here is my layout, with my own animated iPod Tile (If anyone wants it, it alternates between pictures of: Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Jay-Z, The Doors, 2Pac-Notorious BIG-Redman, The Growlers (local Orange County Surf band), and the girl with headphones covering her breasts)

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DeuceDillinger; 02-18-2011 at 10:49 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeuceDillinger For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (02-23-2011), bbourizk (02-17-2011), GaN-MaN (02-25-2011), iGood (02-16-2011), LennyTheDub (02-17-2011), nomercy413 (02-24-2011), rine5 (04-10-2011), Rypac1502 (02-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by L33tmoaf View Post
    Yup tried that lad. After reading all of posts I guess its because of the tweaks done between firmware 4.2 & 4.2.1 Also my mail live tile is not functioning anymore just stock blue no icon or number showing.
    Nvm found out the problem

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceDillinger View Post

Here is my layout, with my own animated iPod Tile (If anyone wants it, it alternates between pictures of: Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Jay-Z, The Doors, 2Pac-Notorious BIG-Redman, The Growlers (local Orange County Surf band), and the girl with headphones covering her breasts)

Hey I was wandering if you could share your tile backgrounds. They're amazing!

Thanks

Default Cool Tiles
    Quote Originally Posted by iGood View Post
    Hey I was wandering if you could share your tile backgrounds. They're amazing!

for sure dude, download em right here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-background.png   [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-tileoverlay.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DeuceDillinger For This Useful Post:

iGood (02-16-2011)

Thanks

for sure dude, download em right here
    Thanks dude!!! But the icon overlay is literally on top of my tiles... and i can't see anything. haha! Do you know what's the problem?

Can someone please post a tile for messenger? That would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by iGood; 02-16-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could you please share your lockscreen? Looks great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by homokimark View Post

Changelog:

New HD normal and budge icons
    - AppStore
    - Phone
    - SMS
    - Mail
    - Cydia
    - I-nstallous

Fixed weather ( Day and Night change the background )
    - even without animation
    - icons are centered
    - smaller, and all icons on the tile

Fixed calendar slide

New clock ( thanks to D0MiN0 )
    -format 24

New note icon

Mark Tiles V2
    Nice tiles but one problem. If you go over 9 notifications for any of the tiles the badges will overlap with the icon itself.. and it looks bad. But I really like your icons Maybe you could fix it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there a different location in iFile for bootlogos in 4.1? Can't find anything under root/library/bootlogos. Do I need to create a folder for it in library?

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    you started it, not me
    Hahahaha. good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarr View Post
    Just so that you don't have to make any repairs, I went ahead and did the quick fixes to what someone had mentioned on here and via PM. He was right.

Camera Roll Live Picture Tile
    Thanks Navarr, as always. I'll update it later. =]

Quote Originally Posted by JP72 View Post
    Is there a different location in iFile for bootlogos in 4.1? Can't find anything under root/library/bootlogos. Do I need to create a folder for it in library?
    For the last time people there's a HOW TO under each section's header. READ IT.

It does say that u require an iPhone with "4.2.1 Greepois0n'd". So it doesnt work on 4.1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    any way to make a live photo tile for ipod touch 2g? i cant seem to make it work. plz help me =]
    i did everything i could. i saved the picture as a screenshot so that my ipod created a folder in the DCIM which was 100APPLE but even if i put the var path to that it doesnt work. plz help !!!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

does anyone have the clarity 2 lockscreen for 4.2.1 the download doesn't work on my phone

figured it out nevermind
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 02-16-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yeyeoke View Post
    Could you please share your lockscreen? Looks great!
    Yeah man I gotta do it in a little bit though I am at work right now and I will be home shortly mate.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

quick question, every lockscreen has a picture with the preview, so does that picture come with the lockscreen? or do i put my own in the folder? if so whereabouts because everytime i use one of those lockscreen a little blue tile with a question mark comes up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicholash747 View Post
    quick question, every lockscreen has a picture with the preview, so does that picture come with the lockscreen? or do i put my own in the folder? if so whereabouts because everytime i use one of those lockscreen a little blue tile with a question mark comes up.
    The picture shown is included from what i've downloaded. Rename your picture whatever the background included is. I think it's LockBackground.png or Background.png and your pic will show up

Thanks

Question for anybody good with HTML. I am a religious teen and wanting to know if someone can make me a tile for a bible app I have where everyday, it will show a bible verses fading in and out on the large tile. In the bottom right corner, it will have a little cross. Can someone do this or teach me how to?

Thanks

Any ideas why my weather widget would show the wrong animation? it has city right but shows sun when it should show moon? This is happening with every weather widget i install, but only for the tile. If i click on weather and open the app it's correct also my lockscreen has the moon. Possibly a glich with yahoo weather for the night? It worked 15 minutes ago now doesn't ?!
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 02-17-2011 at 01:14 AM.

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

hey guys n girls, Excellent work by all by the way.
    I have been using a mixture of tiles from bbourizk, Realistic OS7 icons and Petros tiles from Wynd's original post (not present on this thread).
    I am looking for a couple of tiles to complete and was wondering if anybody cared to share?
    IM+ from shape services(appstore)
    Ebay
    both have badge notification.

Thanks again guys and keep up the good work.

Thanks

Is there anyway I can just get the sounds from the OS7 theme? Such as the unlock sound, the mail sound, the SMS receive/send sound, etc. I really prefer those, but I'm not using the actual theme right now. Anyway I can get those to work with the iPhone theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicallyMac View Post
    Is there anyway I can just get the sounds from the OS7 theme? Such as the unlock sound, the mail sound, the SMS receive/send sound, etc. I really prefer those, but I'm not using the actual theme right now. Anyway I can get those to work with the iPhone theme?
    download the UIsounds from the first page of this post and SSH it into your phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the os7 theme (dialers, sms) is nice but has a problem with the sms. wtv sms im typing, the characters dont show ... its typing but the letters and words are invisible...pls fix? or sth wrong on my end?

and almost all of the lockscreens have problems with wallpaper... either its all black, or they have a white frame with a question mark in the middle....fyi i just wna be able to use blink, and the ganman's os7theme + lockinfo!
    Last edited by kenichi92; 02-17-2011 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kenichi92 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-17-2011)