Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

  1. #61
    Green Apple d4k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Thanks guys...I'll try it again. You guys are the best....No matter what they say. LOLOLz!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    yes root/library/bootlogo/ drop it there
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    There's a How To under each section.
    "How To: Copy the entire folder to "Library/BootLogos" and activate via Settings->BootLogo. [iPhone 4.2.1 Greenpois0n'd and BootLogo from Cydia Required (If doesn't show in Cydia then just download one of the bootlogos there and it'll install BootLogo with it]"
    Aha...That is what i am missing alright. The funny thing is, i don't see any bootlogos in cydia when searching. This is just not my day man!!!!
    Last edited by d4k4; 02-16-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to d4k4 For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  3. #62
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by d4k4 View Post
    Thanks guys...I'll try it again. You guys are the best....No matter what they say. LOLOLz!!!!





    Aha...That is what i am missing alright. The funny thing is, i don't see any bootlogos in cydia when searching. This is just not my day man!!!!
    Cydia->Sections->Addons (BootLogo)

  4. #63
    Green Apple d4k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Dang....I don't have that there either. All I have is Addons(BossPaper) That's it. Now this is weird.

  5. #64
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by d4k4 View Post
    Dang....I don't have that there either. All I have is Addons(BossPaper) That's it. Now this is weird.
    update your Cydia? its from the MMi repo too...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    d4k4 (02-16-2011)

  7. #65


    Changelog:

    New HD normal and budge icons
    - AppStore
    - Phone
    - SMS
    - Mail
    - Cydia
    - I-nstallous

    Fixed weather ( Day and Night change the background )
    - even without animation
    - icons are centered
    - smaller, and all icons on the tile

    Fixed calendar slide

    New clock ( thanks to D0MiN0 )
    -format 24

    New note icon

    Mark Tiles V2

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to homokimark For This Useful Post:

    32dave (02-17-2011), alexxx139 (02-16-2011), iGood (02-16-2011), iRyanKGT (02-17-2011), onelow99 (02-16-2011), Raaj FX was banned (02-16-2011), Rypac1502 (02-16-2011), smoothunit (02-16-2011), SphinxUMR (02-24-2011), tunizizou (02-16-2011)

  9. #66
    Green Apple d4k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    update your Cydia? its from the MMi repo too...
    Thanks again m8.....I will deal with this again later. For now back to work. hahahaha!!!

    Last dumb question. where can I find the update for cydia?
    Last edited by d4k4; 02-16-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by homokimark View Post


    Changelog:

    New HD normal and budge icons
    - AppStore
    - Phone
    - SMS
    - Mail
    - Cydia
    - I-nstallous

    Fixed weather ( Day and Night change the background )
    - even without animation
    - icons are centered
    - smaller, and all icons on the tile

    Fixed calendar slide

    New clock ( thanks to D0MiN0 )
    -format 24

    New note icon

    Mark Tiles V2
    Thanks. Take a look at sms tilewithbadge, its the same as the mail one. Revise it

    Any ways i didnt see any change in icon position when i received any badge. The icon didnt move left at all. Is this what your icons arw supposed to do? I noticed that the tilewithbadge icons are towards the left.

  11. #68
    Default i7 LockScreen
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wli-Pm5pmPg]YouTube - IMG 0031[/ame]



    Download

    i7 LockScreen.rar

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    alexxx139 (02-16-2011), bk4life (02-16-2011), Raaj FX was banned (02-16-2011)

  13. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    Thanks. Take a look at sms tilewithbadge, its the same as the mail one. Revise it

    Any ways i didnt see any change in icon position when i received any badge. The icon didnt move left at all. Is this what your icons arw supposed to do? I noticed that the tilewithbadge icons are towards the left.
    Fixed the SMS icon. Yes, it has to move left my icons, but i don't understand it. If you get e-mail and respring, the icons moved left, but if you get e-mail and not respring, the icons aren't moved... So if you have any idea, a fixed them. Thanks your message.

  14. #70
    Default Photos Camera Roll bug
    Just to let everyone know (at least on my iPhone4)
    there is a bug in the Tiles.html script for the Camera Roll Photo Tile

    line 21, which reads:

    index = "0000" + Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min))+min;

    should have extra parenthesis:

    index = "0000" + (Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min))+min);

    Otherwise the random number always has a 1 at the end, and is generating image numbers up to 9991.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ephogy For This Useful Post:

    32dave (02-17-2011), GaN-MaN (02-16-2011), iRyanKGT (02-17-2011), smoothunit (02-16-2011)

  16. #71
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Dude... im lovin how much of my stuff is in there lol.
    ive been busy this past week and half got one more assignment to do on friday then got the week off expect more "mods"
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  18. #72
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    Dude... im lovin how much of my stuff is in there lol.
    ive been busy this past week and half got one more assignment to do on friday then got the week off expect more "mods"
    hahahaha. u did do quite a bit. lol.

    Please no more mods. im tired of posting them up here.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    EddieLeonard (02-16-2011)

  20. #73
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    hahahaha. u did do quite a bit. lol.

    Please no more mods. im tired of posting them up here.
    you started it, not me
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-22-2011)

  22. #74
    Just so that you don't have to make any repairs, I went ahead and did the quick fixes to what someone had mentioned on here and via PM. He was right.

    Camera Roll Live Picture Tile
    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Navarr For This Useful Post:

    alexxx139 (02-18-2011), GaN-MaN (02-22-2011), iRyanKGT (02-17-2011), rine5 (04-10-2011), robx93 (02-16-2011)

  24. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Navarr View Post
    Just so that you don't have to make any repairs, I went ahead and did the quick fixes to what someone had mentioned on here and via PM. He was right.

    Camera Roll Live Picture Tile
    I did that and the 2x1 layout works. However the slideshow pictures wouldn't show up, just only the overlay.png and the blue tile. What am I doing missing/doing wrong?

  25. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by L33tmoaf View Post
    I did that and the 2x1 layout works. However the slideshow pictures wouldn't show up, just only the overlay.png and the blue tile. What am I doing missing/doing wrong?
    Does the directory exist on your phone? The FIRST POST clearly states that you might have to change the directory.

    (I'm now going to bold FIRST POST anytime I write it. In all capitals. Always)

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Navarr For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  27. #77
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 77 Times in 46 Posts

    Large music tile I made. If you want to change the colour just edit it in a program like photoshop or paint.
    LargeMusicTile.png

    But first you have to change the size of the icon in info.plist
    Last edited by iGood; 02-16-2011 at 03:59 PM.

  28. #78
    Is there a way we can make the LargeTiles with a gloss overlay?

  29. #79
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 77 Times in 46 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Is there a way we can make the LargeTiles with a gloss overlay?
    I'm pretty sure you can... Wouldn't you just need to change the overlay.png file in images with whatever overlay you wan't (in your case gloss)?

    Last edited by iGood; 02-16-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  30. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Navarr View Post
    Does the directory exist on your phone? The FIRST POST clearly states that you might have to change the directory.

    (I'm now going to bold FIRST POST anytime I write it. In all capitals. Always)
    Yup tried that lad. After reading all of posts I guess its because of the tweaks done between firmware 4.2 & 4.2.1 Also my mail live tile is not functioning anymore just stock blue no icon or number showing.

Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •