+ Reply
Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I only wish I could hit the thanks button 147 times because your effort deserves it!
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak? SamuelDSamuelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    I only wish I could hit the thanks button 147 times because your effort deserves it!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SamuelDSamuelson For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011), Major Herbie (03-02-2011)

  3. #22
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    GaN-MaN great job!!! Thanks for your hard work.
    Last edited by anykine23; 02-16-2011 at 06:36 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to anykine23 For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  5. #23
    iPhoneaholic DaEliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 151 Times in 82 Posts

    ahh this is great! nice work!!
    now off to more mods.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaEliminator For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  7. #24
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I really dont get what app the "me tile" is for

  8. #25
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,670
    Thanks
    12,270
    Thanked 9,105 Times in 2,700 Posts

    Amazing effort on your part Ganman. Kudos bro! ^5


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  10. #26
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yeyeoke View Post
    I really dont get what app the "me tile" is for
    I should probably write that up huh. its for the Cydia app CallMe.

  11. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    I should probably write that up huh. its for the Cydia app CallMe.
    Oh okay great work with this thread!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to yeyeoke For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-16-2011)

  13. #28
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey Gan-Man amazing job on this thread! I have read the original thread in and out multiple times so I can feel your pain having to extract everything out of it!
    I am trying to use the LockInfo notifications that are available in the alternate LockScreen (the one you call OS7 Lockscreen with Lockinfo.) but without the actual lockscreen.

    So what I have done is basically create a OS7lockinfo.theme folder with inside of it only the following : Bundles folder --> com.ashman.lockinfo folder.
    I then activate it in WinterBoard and I have LockInfo installed but for some reason no notification show on the unthemed lockscreen.

    Any idea ?

    Thanks!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ranxoren For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-25-2011)

  15. #29
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Wow, thanks gan-man
    but I just canīt get the photo tile to work -__-
    Iīve checked the path and itīs correct
    If I change "index = "0000" + Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min))+min;" to
    "index = "0000" + (Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min))+min);" it works for a while but it stops after about 5 minutes. If I donīt change that line it takes extremely long to load the pictures and it only changes between 3 pictures
    Any ideas?

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-25-2011), yeyeoke (02-28-2011)

  17. #30
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Hey Gan-Man amazing job on this thread! I have read the original thread in and out multiple times so I can feel your pain having to extract everything out of it!
    I am trying to use the LockInfo notifications that are available in the alternate LockScreen (the one you call OS7 Lockscreen with Lockinfo.) but without the actual lockscreen.

    So what I have done is basically create a OS7lockinfo.theme folder with inside of it only the following : Bundles folder --> com.ashman.lockinfo folder.
    I then activate it in WinterBoard and I have LockInfo installed but for some reason no notification show on the unthemed lockscreen.

    Any idea ?

    Thanks!
    I have no idea hey. sorry man. It's a cool idea but im not too sure at all.. =\

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Wow, thanks gan-man
    but I just canīt get the photo tile to work -__-
    Iīve checked the path and itīs correct
    If I change "index = "0000" + Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min))+min;" to
    "index = "0000" + (Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min))+min);" it works for a while but it stops after about 5 minutes. If I donīt change that line it takes extremely long to load the pictures and it only changes between 3 pictures
    Any ideas?
    You can try changing the max and min numbers??

  18. #31
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    You can try changing the max and min numbers??
    Forgot to say that I did that already, doesnīt seem to change anything :/

  19. #32
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Forgot to say that I did that already, doesnīt seem to change anything :/
    Im not too sure then hey. you'll have to contact the author. i didnt make it so idk. sorry i cant help anymore... =[

  20. #33
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Im not too sure then hey. you'll have to contact the author. i didnt make it so idk. sorry i cant help anymore... =[
    No big deal, thanks anyway

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-25-2011)

  22. #34
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    I have no idea hey. sorry man. It's a cool idea but im not too sure at all.. =\
    That's alright im still trying, will report back my findings soon.
    The two main reasons I wanna do this is because :
    1- the user wallpaper doesnt show up in 4.2.1
    2- when using the lockscreen theme, i dont get a peak of my homescreen while using move to unlock i only see a black background, and I love that peak just like in WP7

  23. #35
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    That's alright im still trying, will report back my findings soon.
    The two main reasons I wanna do this is because :
    1- the user wallpaper doesnt show up in 4.2.1
    2- when using the lockscreen theme, i dont get a peak of my homescreen while using move to unlock i only see a black background, and I love that peak just like in WP7
    I've got that black thing too and i have no idea why. it works for some. i've tried the same lockscreen on 4.1 and 4.2.1 and it goes black but it works fine for my friend. no idea.

  24. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    I've got that black thing too and i have no idea why. it works for some. i've tried the same lockscreen on 4.1 and 4.2.1 and it goes black but it works fine for my friend. no idea.
    alright well I will mod that lockscreen for 4.2.1 right now so that it shows a wallpaper as well as the lockinfo notifications, only problem with using this is that we wont have that "peak" from move to unlock

  25. #37
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    alright well I will mod that lockscreen for 4.2.1 right now so that it shows a wallpaper as well as the lockinfo notifications, only problem with using this is that we wont have that "peak" from move to unlock
    wait what? i was talking about the black behind the wallpaper... i've got it set to user wallpaper.

    Update:
    - New Theme's Section.
    - New BootLogo's Section.
    - Added instructions for the speed dial live tile.

  26. #38
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    wait what? i was talking about the black behind the wallpaper... i've got it set to user wallpaper.

    Update:
    - New Theme's Section.
    - New BootLogo's Section.
    - Added instructions for the speed dial live tile.
    are you on 4.1 or 4.2.1 for this particular iPhone you're using on this ? Because on 4.2.1 the user wallpaper will not work (correct me if im wrong)

  27. #39
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    are you on 4.1 or 4.2.1 for this particular iPhone you're using on this ? Because on 4.2.1 the user wallpaper will not work (correct me if im wrong)
    Hmmm... ive got this on 4.1. they might have changed the location of the lockbackground.jpg in 4.2.1.

  28. #40
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Hmmm... ive got this on 4.1. they might have changed the location of the lockbackground.jpg in 4.2.1.
    correct. Therefore what I end up having to do is chose between the move to unlock "peak" feature or the actual lockscreen.
    I have modded the lockscreen you provided so that it uses UserWallpaper as well as LockInfo Notifications but I had to ditch the time date and all.
    So basically I have this so far (on 4.2.1) :





    I personally like it, very clean.

    Probably can get rid of OpenNotifier now that lockinfo works and that the tiles have notifications as well
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-16-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts