Page 162 of 172 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I have released this on the http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s7-revive.html thread and wanted to share this here as well

This is a collection of personally made Animated Tiles and other Tiles I have found throught the threads to help Animate your OS7 Setup.

Included in this Animation Pack are the following Tiles:

2 Phone Dialer Tiles with animated dial that you can program to dial your phone number.
    Thanks jonkjon for the original images

Wiggle Tiles: These will only animate once you have a notification.
    (Now I didn't create these but I wanted to pass them along)
    2 Phone Tiles
    1 Mail Tile
    1 SMS Tile

App Specific Tiles:
    1 Camera Flash Tile (Thanks to Schmilk for his work on this Tile)
    1 Modmyi Live Feed Tile
    1 Animated Weather Widget
    1 Calender Tile
    1 Current Time Tile
    1 Cydia Tile with small 115x115 Image
    1 Updated Rotating Gears Settings Tile (I modded the gears to line up better and changed the animation to switch directions every 10 seconds now)

Large Animated Tile Collection I Created include:
    1 Diamond Pattern Tile
    1 Left/Right Slide Tile
    1 Curl Away Left Tile
    1 Split Large Tile with Animated Image on one side and 3 Lines of text on the other
    1 Split Large Tile with Static Image on one side and 3 Lines of text on the other

Small Animated Tile Collection I Created include:
    1 Safari Curl Away Left Tile
    1 Coin Flip Tile
    1 Coin Spin Tile
    1 Revolve around the Center Tile
    1 Diamond Pattern Tile
    1 Left/Right Slide Tile

To Use:
    Just copy the files from the animation folder you like into your personal tile folder that you wish to animate.
    Replace or use your own 230x230 png Image and rename it "[email protected]" and place it into your Tile Folder.
    Respring and Enjoy your new Animations

Download Here : OS7 BcsCustomAnimatedTilePack.zip
    I used pretty much of this.
    But i also used the "Neon Transparent Background" [ THANKS and Credits goes to the Author/s: DaElminator, edited by GaN-MaN. ]
    I'll upload my whole OS7 theme after a few updates
    I want to thank you all, i read the whole thread and used nearly everything i found usefully :b
    I'm from germany so the weather is my City and in Celsius ; -)

keep up the good work !
    and please can anyone tell me what is up with this dylib ? version ? i didn't get it sry :-\

Luv from Northest germany
    By Puls3

Post Scriptum:
    my "Th3_Fr3q" account is going to be renamed to: Puls3

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Fr3q View Post
    I used pretty much of this.
    But i also used the "Neon Transparent Background" [ THANKS and Credits goes to the Author/s: DaElminator, edited by GaN-MaN. ]
    I'll upload my whole OS7 theme after a few updates
    I want to thank you all, i read the whole thread and used nearly everything i found usefully :b
    I'm from germany so the weather is my City and in Celsius ; -)

keep up the good work !
    and please can anyone tell me what is up with this dylib ? version ? i didn't get it sry :-\

Luv from Northest germany
    By Puls3

Post Scriptum:
    my "Th3_Fr3q" account is going to be renamed to: Puls3
    Thanks I'm glad you like it I look forward to seeing your setup and how you incorporated the animations.

Thanks

Can anyone please make a real and original tile for protube please

Here's a tile for Reeder I did up~ Sorry if it isn't as sharp as I would like it to be! First attempt lol...

Download Link

Hi there great work btw. I downloaded the clarity lockscreen and put it in the themes folder. It shows up in my lockscreen but for some reason i still have the original iphone slide to swipe graphic which is driving me nuts as it's such a great lockscreen. what do i have to do to get the swipe vertical effect and get rid of the iphone overlay? thanks!

In order to get rid of the default clock I used Lockscreen Clock Hide from Cydia and a No Lockscreen UI winterboard theme to get rid of the rest. Let me know if that works for you.

The only issue I've been having so far is with my lockscreen. I am using Clarity and while it looks great, and the weather is accurate, I get no swipe animation when unlocking. Am I missing something simple to enable this animation or is it simply a compatibility issue with iOS 5 that the animation isn't working with these themes? Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Last edited by JustinCarone; 01-18-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Hi there!

I want to say, that is very awesome theme! I like it!

Cam someone re-upload 'OS 7 Sound' please?

Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    I just have to say that you rock dude, lol I love the fact that you are using my backboard icon, i figured everyone looked over that when i posted it but you make me feel better knowing someone actually uses it. Cheers
    Lol, I use it too. Only I changed the name so I use that icon for dreamboard lol.

Default gettin rid of lockscreen
    Hey man thanks for the reply! Yeah i heard about cydia apps you can download to get rid of the lockscreen but what i was looking for was a way to modify the os7 settings so i get rid of the lockscreen, am able to swipe vertically to unlock and to get windows music player buttons(instead of ipod buttons) when i double click the home button on the lockscreen. I did find a method but i reset my phone and i cant find the website that i got the instructions from. All i remember is that i had to replace the os7.dylib file and some other instructions! many thanks!

Hey there I was wondering if anyone had a flipboard and instagram tile, possibly animated? Please let me know, ive been looking for one thanks a lot.

Hey guys, Im new to this. I have a theme installed, but the facebok tile is showing someone else's pics. How do i update it? Also my twitter tile just says 'refreshing' and wont update. how do i correct it? Also my music tile has working buttons to play music, but the background wont update to the appropriate song. It only shows the zune icon.

Make your own pictures 50 px x 50 px and overwrite the images in the image file for Facebook in library/os7

I only wish the toggleable invisibility switch were still there, I really liked being able to switch it depending on the wallpaper behind the tiles. Awesome theme, it's by far the best one out there
    Last edited by ejectionseatfixer; 01-24-2012 at 06:44 PM.

how do I get the iPod large live tile to work? the one with the 3 buttons?

I added the com.apple.mobile-iPodmediaplayer folder to the tiles folder but it only shows the small one

Thanks

This theme is so Boss. Ok, so I downloaded the alternative Opera, iRealSMS, and Google Voice icon folders and dropped them in the /private/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles folder, but now what do I do? I ReSpring, but there are no changes.

Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    This is so awesome keep up the work dude.

I will update the zip files each time I make new icons so just download them when you see that I have a edit for icons.
    Edit-
    Hey guys I made some new icons (or adjusted them) for SD and HD. Enjoy
    -Ministry of sound, ifile, Grooveshark, backgrounder (3 versions)

Edit-
    Just some more icons
    -OperaMini, flashlight
    Ok, I downloaded these icons, and I really want to update the Opera tile, but I have no idea where to copy this Opera*.png to. I have the same problem with my iRealSMS, Flashlight, and GoogleVoice. I know how to change the images for the stock tiles, but this is maddening. I'm dumb, sorry.
    Last edited by klugey1; 01-27-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    This theme is so Boss. Ok, so I downloaded the alternative Opera, iRealSMS, and Google Voice icon folders and dropped them in the /private/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles folder, but now what do I do? I ReSpring, but there are no changes.

Ok, I downloaded these icons, and I really want to update the Opera tile, but I have no idea where to copy this Opera*.png to. I have the same problem with my iRealSMS, Flashlight, and GoogleVoice. I know how to change the images for the stock tiles, but this is maddening. I'm dumb, sorry.

I do not have these tiles and I'll try to help. Have you named them to Tile.png (for non retina) or [email protected] and placed them in the proper folders for each application?

Thanks

Default No App in Tile Library for Flashlight, Opera & iRealSMS
    Ok, thank you. I got GoogleVoice to work fine, but there are no Applications in the /private/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles for Opera and iRealSMS to modify or change a Tile.png. Does anyone use Opera here? Thanks again for the help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jcls23 View Post
    Hey man thanks for the reply! Yeah i heard about cydia apps you can download to get rid of the lockscreen but what i was looking for was a way to modify the os7 settings so i get rid of the lockscreen, am able to swipe vertically to unlock and to get windows music player buttons(instead of ipod buttons) when i double click the home button on the lockscreen. I did find a method but i reset my phone and i cant find the website that i got the instructions from. All i remember is that i had to replace the os7.dylib file and some other instructions! many thanks!
    To be able to swipe vertically to remove the lockscreen try Move2Unlock.
    Works great.

Thanks

Default Found Opera and ImailG, but strange blank icons in their folders
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Ok, thank you. I got GoogleVoice to work fine, but there are no Applications in the /private/var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles for Opera and iRealSMS to modify or change a Tile.png. Does anyone use Opera here? Thanks again for the help.

Ok found the Opera and iMailG app folders, but I checked their plist.info files and they point to these PNG files:

com.opera.OperaMini T????9:;XIcon.png[[email protected][Icon-72.png

There is no XIcon.png and the [email protected] and Icon-72.png files look blank in MS Paint. I tried renaming the Opera PNG zip file to both the [email protected] and the Icon-72.png, but it didn't change anything.

Any other suggestions out there?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default OS7 screenshoots and tiles
    Check out the new thread about theming OS7: Revive and post there your screenshots and favourite modifications.
    Show us how your OS7 look like and let others to use your likes to create their own style

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6386458

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chipi92 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-28-2012), CrAcKzZZ (01-28-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chipi92 View Post
    Check out the new thread about theming OS7: Revive and post there your screenshots and favourite modifications.
    Show us how your OS7 look like and let others to use your likes to create their own style

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6386458
    Good idea but it wont let me upload anything so i cant post my setup :/ Anyway, can some please share a live music tile??? like it should have the album artwork showing and pause, play, previous and next buttons. I saw on the original OS7:revive thread that in 2.1.1 EndFinity added the tile but im on 2.1.2 and i guess he got rid of it And ive tried the one on the first page but i dont think it works on iOS 5 .

Page 162 of 172 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152160161162163164 ... LastLast