+ Reply
Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by homokimark Changelog: New HD normal and budge icons - AppStore - Phone - SMS - Mail - Cydia - I-nstallous Fixed weather ( Day and Night change
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by homokimark View Post

Changelog:

New HD normal and budge icons
    - AppStore
    - Phone
    - SMS
    - Mail
    - Cydia
    - I-nstallous

Fixed weather ( Day and Night change the background )
    - even without animation
    - icons are centered
    - smaller, and all icons on the tile

Fixed calendar slide

New clock ( thanks to D0MiN0 )
    -format 24

New note icon

Mark Tiles V2
    Is this available anywhere else? Seems like the download link is broken.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    love this theme, only problem I have is the messages icon remains green, and the little icon wiggles! Just doesn't seem to theme as the rest does, old noob here , so any help would be appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Go into the .html file for the message tile, and change "bgcolor" to transparent.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having an issue with the Large Calendar Tile
    When I install it, it works for one day then the date doesn't change.
    I reinstalled it and the problem persists

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

while you guys are in the stone ages with this theme! lol.....heres what mine looks like! oh and has open app animations i forgot to open an app so you can see the animations.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post

while you guys are in the stone ages with this theme! lol.....heres what mine looks like! oh and has open app animations i forgot to open an app so you can see the animations.
    How do I get the live music tiles?

Thanks

Lol go to OS7 revive thread start from page one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is truly awesome. I've spent many hours meddling with my phone and I'm almost happy with it. The only thing I can't get to work is the Wiggly Message Live Tile and the WP7 Status Bar. The message tile just shows a default tile as if there was no custom tile. The status bar just doesn't work despite being enabled in Winterboard. I am on iOS 5.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leekaiwei View Post
    This is truly awesome. I've spent many hours meddling with my phone and I'm almost happy with it. The only thing I can't get to work is the Wiggly Message Live Tile and the WP7 Status Bar. The message tile just shows a default tile as if there was no custom tile. The status bar just doesn't work despite being enabled in Winterboard. I am on iOS 5.
    I posted an update to the os7 winterboard UI theme to work on ios5 go to os7 revive thread and on page 80 -84 check I posted wallpapers and a UI with everything updated to work on ios5 I named it OS7 -UI v2.zip use that with winterboard to theme the whole phones UI.

Also who has the blue os7 text message bubble for chatkit UI framework? I've seen it here posted before an does any one have a eBay and Espn tile not AppStore tile but a os7 tile.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 11-07-2011 at 02:01 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I posted an update to the os7 winterboard UI theme to work on ios5 go to os7 revive thread and on page 80 -84 check I posted wallpapers and a UI with everything updated to work on ios5 I named it OS7 -UI v2.zip use that with winterboard to theme the whole phones UI.

Also who has the blue os7 text message bubble for chatkit UI framework? I've seen it here posted before an does any one have a eBay and Espn tile not AppStore tile but a os7 tile.
    Awesome, the status bar now appears. What about when I launch an application? E.g. going into Settings, the text in the bar kind of invert colours so it's hard to read. Also 'ZUNE' in red appears behind the network carrier sometimes.

Oh yeah and also when I enter the passcode, where the asterisks appear, the background is totally white.
    Last edited by leekaiwei; 11-07-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm having Trouble with the weather tiles. It says Perth as the city. Idk how to fix it. I've changed the code to USNY0996 but it's still not working

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    I'm having Trouble with the weather tiles. It says Perth as the city. Idk how to fix it. I've changed the code to USNY0996 but it's still not working
    Try just putting in your zip code like 11215 were it says var locale for instance!

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wanted to share some of my tiles for anyone who want them.

[Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-img_0175.png

I rewrote the calendar and clock tiles to be more code efficient.
    The new calendar now matches the new upcoming lockscreen that Endfinity will release in his next update.
    I have programmed it to autoupdate at midnight and also made it easy to rearrange the positions if you dont like the current setup.

I've included 3 clock tiles in this zip; one like on the screen shot with am/pm, one without am/pm and one with 24hour time.

Im also reposting my animated rotating Settings and Safari tiles in this zip for those who like them.

This animated weather tile works and looks real good, I can't take credit for the coding but wanted to pass it along.

To change the location go to:
    com.apple.weather/Includes/weather_functions.js
    and just change var locale = "24153" to your zip code. Please leave the quotes in

(Note: that if your zip code don't work then go to weather.com, enter your location and in your browsers address bar the last thing after the last / is your code to enter here)

If you have any questions about the tiles feel free to PM me, I will be glad to help

Download Here: BcsCustomTiles2.zip

If you like my Custom Tiles please give Thanks

Edit: Updated the Settings Tile in the zip package to add badges for IOS5's OverTheAir Update.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-19-2011 at 06:00 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

anja31 (11-20-2011), CrAcKzZZ (01-02-2012), lastboyscout (04-05-2012), markfern811 (11-19-2011)

Thanks

Can anyone make a zip file of black icons for white tiles? Or direct me to a portion of the fourm that has a link...been wanting a white os7theme for a while. I have seen it around just no download for the icons....please and thank you.

Love os7 theme it's my favorite
    Last edited by DARKFR0ST; 11-16-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Weather widget
    Ok I finally got the weather widget working. But it's stuck on celsius. I put false for celsius but nothing happens. *Dora the explorer Shrug*
    Oh btw i'm talking about the weather widget that's one tile. The first Live tile that comes up on page 1.

On a side note I can't wait for ios5 to JB so I can get on that OS7 Revive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Ok I finally got the weather widget working. But it's stuck on celsius. I put false for celsius but nothing happens. *Dora the explorer Shrug*
    Oh btw i'm talking about the weather widget that's one tile. The first Live tile that comes up on page 1.

On a side note I can't wait for ios5 to JB so I can get on that OS7 Revive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey mate, try my weather tile a few posts up in my zip package, it's animated and real easy to configure . I can help you if you want to convert it to a small tile if that's what your after.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Hey mate, try my weather tile a few posts up in my zip package, it's animated and real easy to configure . I can help you if you want to convert it to a small tile if that's what your after.
    Thanks!! I love it. And the settings and safari tiles are cool too!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Oh btw i'm talking about the weather widget that's one tile. The first Live tile that comes up on page 1
    How did you get it working... i'm trying but it says Perth all the time....

TIA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    How did you get it working... i'm trying but it says Perth all the time....

TIA
    Hey mate, try my weather tile a few posts back in my zip package, it's animated and real easy to configure . I can help you if you want to convert it to a small tile if that's what your after.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-18-2011 at 08:43 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

markfern811 (11-19-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Hey mate, try my weather tile a few posts back in my zip package, it's animated and real easy to configure . I can help you if you want to convert it to a small tile if that's what your after.
    hi mate.. thanks for reply, now using your weather, safari and settings tiles...looking good..

thank you.