Page 120 of 172 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110118119120121122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

  1. #2381
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nikhilr51 View Post
    do. Want.
    Same here that ipod theme looks awesome.

  2. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJim View Post
    the tile sizes is 115px x 115px;

    in your widget.html file change:

    Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    img.big
    {
    height:85px;   // <--- CHANGE TO 115px;
    width:85px;    // <--- CHANGE TO 115px;
    }
    </style>
    Thanks, but when i do that it still has the boarder on the top and left sides of the tile, any other ideas?

  3. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by neolistic View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the music player into the one shown in this video? If so can you please explain how its done? I like how he has it set with big letters, and it scrolls from side to side like the windows 7 phone.

    YouTube - Best Windows Phone 7 theme on iPhone OS7 new tiles!!!
    That looks like an alternative app, not sure which one though. It looks like it could be the app Muzik from the app store, but I don't have it yet so I'm not positive.

    What I really want to know is how he had his notifications numbers (next to the app store and his email) like the one on WP7 (I had a Samsung Focus). I realize how to change the font size from reading about it on the front page, but his icons were also displaced by the numbers somewhat. Do you think they automatically did that or did he create his icons in way they appear displaced already?
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  4. #2384
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Can someone chime in and help me out with the Facebook tiles? I followed the instructions, but when I respring I still get someone else's images

    Thanks.

  5. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    That looks like an alternative app, not sure which one though. It looks like it could be the app Muzik from the app store, but I don't have it yet so I'm not positive.

    What I really want to know is how he had his notifications numbers (next to the app store and his email) like the one on WP7 (I had a Samsung Focus). I realize how to change the font size from reading about it on the front page, but his icons were also displaced by the numbers somewhat. Do you think they automatically did that or did he create his icons in way they appear displaced already?
    Just have a look to the first post..
    TileWithBadge.png is the key

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gh0s7 For This Useful Post:

    ErikWithNoC (04-13-2011)

  7. #2386
    Hey everyone. First post but been looking for a while.

    1. I'm having a problem with the lockscreen basically everything has themed correctly except from the wallpaper image. It just shows the ? in a small box (like it is looking for an extension when online) how do I fix this? [SOLVED]

    For anyone else having a problem. Open the LockBackground.html file in notepad and make sure
    <div id="UserWall" class="image"><img src="WALLPAPER LOCATION" width="480" height="800"></div>
    is correct

    2. I know this is in the FAQ but I still dont get it. How do you fix the app icons which have ? [SOLVED]

    3. How do you stretch the small icons to the main screen. I.E. When pinning icon it is a small icon in large box

    4. Unrelated but when I plug my phone into computer and use Ifunbox it tells me my phone is "Jailed" I assure you it isn't so I have been using WinSCP to edit files. [SOLVED]
    For some reason AFC2ADD removed its self from my device...

    5. Having trouble getting any bootlogos to work just keeps saying error saving the bootlogo when trying to apply it using the settings page.

    Sorry for so many questions but any help would be appreciated.

    iPhone 4
    iOs 4.2.1

    Thanks in advance
    Adam
    Last edited by AdamMcD94; 04-14-2011 at 05:04 AM.

  8. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0s7 View Post
    Just have a look to the first post..
    TileWithBadge.png is the key
    Thanks! Looks like I skipped the text underneath and figured it was for something else

    Does anyone have a really nice blue/green tile they wouldn't mind sharing? I've searched this thread and haven't found anything and none of the default WP7 blues/greens look good (to me). I also can't seem to make a good one in Photoshop, they all come out looking bad.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  9. #2388
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,421
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neolistic View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the music player into the one shown in this video? If so can you please explain how its done? I like how he has it set with big letters, and it scrolls from side to side like the windows 7 phone.

    YouTube - Best Windows Phone 7 theme on iPhone OS7 new tiles!!!
    This is a appstore app called "MUZIK" not a theme. I bought it but itīs buggy, be warned

    There is also a wp7 styled pictures app called pics, but itīs not better at all: http://phyar.cn/
    Last edited by Blue; 04-13-2011 at 03:39 PM.

  10. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is a appstore app called "MUZIK" not a theme. I bought it but itīs buggy, be warned

    There is also a wp7 styled pictures app called pics, but itīs not better at all: Phyar Studio
    So it was Muzik. The app looks really neat, but some of the reviews (such as yours) have said it is buggy so I've shied away from buying it.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  11. #2390
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMcD94 View Post
    2. I know this is in the FAQ but I still dont get it. How do you fix the app icons which have ?

    Adam

    Can't help with the other questions. Try this for the ?

    SSH to your iphone and go to
    private\var\mobile\Applications or var\mobile\applications

    Lists apps with some sort of ID number.
    Look through the folders until you fine the app you want to change.
    In the numbered folder there will be a folder with the app name (e.g. YellowMap.app).
    In this folder there will be a number of png files, one of these is the icon for the app.
    Probably called logo.png or something like that. Copy the file and rename the copy to Icon.png (note the capital I).

    Once you respring this will be used for the minitile.

    If the app isnt here loook under var\stash\applications.
    The apps here are listed by name. Again find the icon file and rename a copy to Icon.png

    Respring and there you go!

    Some of the apps with a ? on the icon are hidden apps. There's a post somewhere which explains how to change the hidden.plist to remedy this.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renshai For This Useful Post:

    AdamMcD94 (04-14-2011), enter1rock (04-28-2011)

  13. #2391
    can someone share me the facebook tile below with random pics, thanks....




    thats a easy way let me change the pics,
    fscan i tried, but no luck......

  14. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Renshai View Post
    Can't help with the other questions. Try this for the ?

    SSH to your iphone and go to
    private\var\mobile\Applications or var\mobile\applications

    Lists apps with some sort of ID number.
    Look through the folders until you fine the app you want to change.
    In the numbered folder there will be a folder with the app name (e.g. YellowMap.app).
    In this folder there will be a number of png files, one of these is the icon for the app.
    Probably called logo.png or something like that. Copy the file and rename the copy to Icon.png (note the capital I).

    Once you respring this will be used for the minitile.

    If the app isnt here loook under var\stash\applications.
    The apps here are listed by name. Again find the icon file and rename a copy to Icon.png

    Respring and there you go!

    Some of the apps with a ? on the icon are hidden apps. There's a post somewhere which explains how to change the hidden.plist to remedy this.
    Excellent Thank you!

    What confused was I swear in the FAQ it said rename to minitile.png

    Thanks again!

  15. #2393
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMcD94 View Post
    Excellent Thank you!

    What confused was I swear in the FAQ it said rename to minitile.png

    Thanks again!
    Yes that is also possible, but MiniTile.png is located under
    User\Library\OS7\Tiles in the folders for the apps that have been pinned to the first page. So if the app isnt on the first page you first have to create the folder ā la com.apple.mobilecal and then copy the correct MiniTile.png into this folder.

    To find out the name for the folder go through the motions of pinning the app to the front page. You'll find the name for the folder at the top of the window that pops up. Then press cancel, unless you want to pin to page 1 of course.

    Both methods work.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Renshai For This Useful Post:

    AdamMcD94 (04-14-2011)

  17. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Renshai View Post
    Yes that is also possible, but MiniTile.png is located under
    User\Library\OS7\Tiles in the folders for the apps that have been pinned to the first page. So if the app isnt on the first page you first have to create the folder ā la com.apple.mobilecal and then copy the correct MiniTile.png into this folder.

    To find out the name for the folder go through the motions of pinning the app to the front page. You'll find the name for the folder at the top of the window that pops up. Then press cancel, unless you want to pin to page 1 of course.

    Both methods work.
    Ahh OK. The first method seemed easier to me and it worked

  18. #2395
    @gan-man or anyone that can help..just started setting back up os7 on db and my Facebook tile is all screwed up...can someone please tell me a fix?I did as instructed and went on browser..copied URL of the rss feed and pasted in the tile.HTML but now says undefined.. please and thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  19. #2396
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    I might pop in the thread tonight or tomorrow night with some goodies
    #eli7e revived me

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Blue (04-14-2011), DA_GHOST (04-14-2011), Jdot1224 (04-14-2011)

  21. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I might pop in the thread tonight or tomorrow night with some goodies
    hope so!!! =)

  22. #2398
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I might pop in the thread tonight or tomorrow night with some goodies
    looking forward to it!

    Quote Originally Posted by grasmike View Post
    can someone share me the facebook tile below with random pics, thanks....




    thats a easy way let me change the pics,
    fscan i tried, but no luck......
    I thought I was the only one...fscan does not work for me either.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 04-14-2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (04-14-2011)

  24. #2399
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    On to-do list:

    - Netflix
    - iPod
    - World of Goo (maybe)

    Any requests?
    #eli7e revived me

  25. #2400
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,421
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I might pop in the thread tonight or tomorrow night with some goodies
    Thanks K. We needs some good/better tiles

    Maybe a HD clock, HD iPod, animated Mail or something ?
    Last edited by Blue; 04-14-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Page 120 of 172 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110118119120121122 130 170 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •