Page 103 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

try to download but link gives me a ggi file? help I love ur work ok link wont work on iphone went on pc and download worked thanks
    Last edited by hoekapika; 03-22-2011 at 04:07 PM.

anyone know what code to edit to get the large weather tile to change over to night/day at a certain time? mine doesnt change until like 9:30, by then its been dark for a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

All credits go to GaN-MaN.

DOWNLOAD

could you upload to megaupload mediafire cos rapidshare doesn't download on iPhones. just gives you a dodgy file as mentioned above..

http://rapidshare.com/files/453865500/GOLD.rar

Don't forget to confirm facebook

Don't Forget to Backup original os7
    could you upload to megaupload or mediafire cos crapidshare doesn't download to iPhone.

With the Weather Weekly Tile, I went ahead and changed it to my location using the 8 digits from yahoo weather and resprung but I'm still getting Athens on the tile. Anything else I need to do?
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 03-22-2011 at 05:32 PM.

ok i got the gold os7 theme what do i do with it im confused is it with winter board or back board im usually good at this stuff please help any ....is it somthing with the plist
    Last edited by hoekapika; 03-22-2011 at 04:26 PM.

The tile.html in the CameraPhotoTiles here com.apple.mobileslideshow.zip is corrupted. it is a blank file. doesn't anyone notice this ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hardfeed View Post
    The tile.html in the CameraPhotoTiles here com.apple.mobileslideshow.zip is corrupted. it is a blank file. doesn't anyone notice this ?
    Might not be needed.

Can somebody please answer my last post/posts about the large photo tile and also, how the hell do you change the black wallpaper/background on the springboard? The image behind the tiles just to clear it up.

I have read people saying replace the background.png with your own, but that image looks like the blue tile to me.

I'm on firmware 4.1 if that matters.
    Last edited by rkyle80; 03-22-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    Might not be needed.
    what do you mean it is not needed. correct me if I am wrong.. that tiles contain a plist file which refer to a widget in the form of a html file. so, it should need an html file to work. the original pack that come with OS7 contain a valid html file but it is not referencing to CAMERA SLIDE and I get no slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Whetto939 View Post
    anyone know what code to edit to get the large weather tile to change over to night/day at a certain time? mine doesnt change until like 9:30, by then its been dark for a few hours
    Mine goes from night to day at 11:30pm LOL total wonkyness

If anyone figures out a fix for this tile, please post and pm me

Thank looks great
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

One more pic thanks again to all that takes the time to make these great themes ....dreamboard themes is the future every hop on the wagon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    could you upload to megaupload or mediafire cos crapidshare doesn't download to iPhone.
    GOLD.rar

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

keeyo (05-15-2011)

does anyone have a fully working animated weather tile? all of the ones i have found dont update correctly, or show the wrong icons, etc. i dont care if its a large tile or small, i just want it to work right

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Whetto939 For This Useful Post:

DeuceDillinger (03-23-2011)

Thanks

I'm STILL looking for a working camera roll/photos live tile for iPhone 4 4.2.1. Every one that I download just gives me blank tiles for some reason so I wanted to get someones using the same device THAT IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON THEIRS NOW. Thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Question having trouble

DOWNLOAD

Hey guys, not sure if it has been mentioned before in the thread, I apoligize if so. I dl this beautiful theme, I had already dl "GOLD PREMIUM" but upon release of the Full version dl and made this the theme. However, I am having issues with ********** (not usre if anyone else is) but I have done everything correct (to my knowledge) and the tiles still do not show up when "pinned to menu". The small tile does however reflect the icon on the bundle, can anyone help and let me know what you think might be the problem? Any thoughts/suggestions will help. I have uploaded pics

@spoonfed didnt you post in the ain thread that you had found an animated weather tile? do you have it?

DOWNLOAD

Hi ^^ is amazing

This theme (gold) works on iPhone 3GS?

DOWNLOAD

First off awesome mod!!!!! Thanx Gan-Man & Petros. I was wondering if u r taking icon requests? If not is it possible to get the psd for both the tiles & mini tiles? I just want to complete the look off this theme on my device

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-23-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by seth4ever View Post
    Hi ^^ is amazing

This theme (gold) works on iPhone 3GS?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    Hey guys, not sure if it has been mentioned before in the thread, I apoligize if so. I dl this beautiful theme, I had already dl "GOLD PREMIUM" but upon release of the Full version dl and made this the theme. However, I am having issues with ********** (not usre if anyone else is) but I have done everything correct (to my knowledge) and the tiles still do not show up when "pinned to menu". The small tile does however reflect the icon on the bundle, can anyone help and let me know what you think might be the problem? Any thoughts/suggestions will help. I have uploaded pics

Put this on this ********....folder
    Last edited by 1972petros; 03-23-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

Jersey Girl (03-25-2011), Q_bAn_b (03-23-2011), seth4ever (03-24-2011)

Page 103 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast