Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3423

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey could someone give me a noob tutorial on how to add PSN Live Tile?? i have edited the tile.html to include my psn id and all but it wouldn't show up on the phone... help please??

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrashLoad View Post
    hey could someone give me a noob tutorial on how to add PSN Live Tile?? i have edited the tile.html to include my psn id and all but it wouldn't show up on the phone... help please??
    Its just the contents. you have to download an app to put it on and name the folder accordingly...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

CrashLoad (03-21-2011), DA_GHOST (04-14-2011)

awesome job!! I just have one question. For the Camera Roll Photo Tile. I can't get it to work. You've mentioned to change the imagepath. Where do I do that? Thank you very much! I'm on 4.2.1 iphone 4
    Last edited by wesleyc; 03-21-2011 at 07:24 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Its just the contents. you have to download an app to put it on and name the folder accordingly...
    Thanks it worked perfectly...i override it with game center since i don't use it and it worked...

p.s was wondering any more wip on tiles and stuff????

Thanks

Hey,
    I use the tiles Gold Premium' Petros, and I created for my personal use 2 tiles: one for Google Mobile and the other for Games (animated tile- 6 different images - with a Categories folder). Look for the thumbnail. Are you interested?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png  
    Fan of theming

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jsbalma For This Useful Post:

CrashLoad (03-21-2011)

is there a way to get categories to scroll vertically with a single column?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsbalma View Post
    Hey,
    I use the tiles Gold Premium' Petros, and I created for my personal use 2 tiles: one for Google Mobile and the other for Games (animated tile- 6 different images - with a Categories folder). Look for the thumbnail. Are you interested?
    cool love the way cydia looks

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceDillinger View Post
    unfortunately, thats what ive always been doing :/
    I'm convinced old files are being left on the iPhone because this happened to me. So try this, follow directions carefully;

1. Go into the Tiles folder on the iPhone, open com.apple.weather
    2. delete each file in that folder until you see the folder is empty; refresh the screen to make sure
    3. now delete the folder itself
    4. upload the new com.apple.weather folder with the new files inside
    5. respring the phone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lushhungarian For This Useful Post:

DeuceDillinger (03-21-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone figure out how to fix the wallpaper on Page 2? Can't figure out why it stretches over at 320x480?

Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

chuck425 (04-13-2012), trevorftard (03-21-2011)

I got a few high Rez icons for ifile, install-ous etc.. replaced them In the according folders.. but they are still small when pinned to the home screen..

I got the icons in the hd/hi Rez icon thread..

all AppStore icons are made big.. dont cydia apps icons work in the same way?

after respring!!

same with safari?

delete the safari folder in tiles library and safari is a small icon??

how big do the default icons need to be to fill the large tile??

iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmassot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Anyone figure out how to fix the wallpaper on Page 2? Can't figure out why it stretches over at 320x480?

The BG doesn't strech, the small portion you see on the left side is actually the part that shows on the 1st screen. I wonder if you put a BG that fits the dimension of the actual display will resolve that problem...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonmassot View Post
    The BG doesn't strech, the small portion you see on the left side is actually the part that shows on the 1st screen. I wonder if you put a BG that fits the dimension of the actual display will resolve that problem...

i actually don't think it's a problem with the theme or the display... i may be wrong...but i think it's suppose to be like this.... maybe just choose a different wallpaper that looks good when you move over to the next page

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrashLoad View Post
    i actually don't think it's a problem with the theme or the display... i may be wrong...but i think it's suppose to be like this.... maybe just choose a different wallpaper that looks good when you move over to the next page
    I'm sure its a bug.. it would make sense to have it's only wallpaper on Page 2.. but it appears there is not.

Tried that as well, does not make a difference. I ever tried making one wallpaper and made the right side transparent.. looks goofy!
    Last edited by zinjen; 03-21-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hughjaas View Post
    If you're using Categories, here's a semi translucent background for the folders.

just copy this into each of your Root>Applications>CategoryXXX.app folders.
    I copied this image to the appropriate folders but I still get a transparent background for my Categories folders. Any thoughts?

It won't. I tried that already. It seems like someone will have to pick up on coding where Wynd left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lushhungarian View Post
    I'm convinced old files are being left on the iPhone because this happened to me. So try this, follow directions carefully;

1. Go into the Tiles folder on the iPhone, open com.apple.weather
    2. delete each file in that folder until you see the folder is empty; refresh the screen to make sure
    3. now delete the folder itself
    4. upload the new com.apple.weather folder with the new files inside
    5. respring the phone
    tried it, still the same
    appreciate the help though.

Thanks

Just finished some live tiles. clock/calender and a weather one.
    Here is the Clock/calender one and here is the Weather one. Both are really simple. For those who were having trouble on the calender tiles updating (like me), this updates automatically. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -timer.jpg   -weather.jpg  
    Last edited by elitejelly; 03-21-2011 at 05:00 PM.

my cateogory folder backgrounds are ok but when i open an app from within a category it temporarily shows the page 2 background before the app loads. is it a loading background problem and if so is there anyway to avoid that?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    my cateogory folder backgrounds are ok but when i open an app from within a category it temporarily shows the page 2 background before the app loads. is it a loading background problem and if so is there anyway to avoid that?
    Maybe look in winterboard make sure ya don't have something checked on another theme maybe conflicting with this one

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Maybe look in winterboard make sure ya don't have something checked on another theme maybe conflicting with this one
    no i dont have anything in winterbaord. as i said, when i open a category i have a loading screen (one from this theme i think) but when i open an app within a category it temporarily goes back to the page 2 view of this theme while the app loads. is that not normal?

thx

Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 ... LastLast