+ Reply
Page 10 of 172 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by schtozo my mod to blink, core2go and ls clarity mixed together. 1- download and place (blink mod by schtozo) in themes folder 2- place the (wallpapers) in
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    my mod to blink, core2go and ls clarity mixed together.

1- download and place (blink mod by schtozo) in themes folder
    2- place the (wallpapers) in camera roll
    3- activate lockinfo

after you do, select the lockscreen in winterboard and choose the wallpaper you like from mine or whichever you like and respring.

preview

is thgis working good with move lockscreen to unlock ?? i mean the black background still there or not ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Could somebody make me a todo tile please?, I've searched around amd this is the only one I could find.

I just have to say that you rock dude, lol I love the fact that you are using my backboard icon, i figured everyone looked over that when i posted it but you make me feel better knowing someone actually uses it. Cheers

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mason670 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-17-2011), skiptowncat (02-17-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

3- activate lockinfo

after you do, select the lockscreen in winterboard and choose the wallpaper you like from mine or whichever you like and respring.

preview

how do you get the other icons to show up on the lock screen for texts mail and phone?

Thanks

Hey does anyone think it would be possible to make a HTC weather widget tile that fits on a large tile? I have a photoshopped version of what I am looking for. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-htc-weath-widget-concept.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    Hey does anyone think it would be possible to make a HTC weather widget tile that fits on a large tile? I have a photoshopped version of what I am looking for. Thanks.
    i also would like to see this

iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    is thgis working good with move lockscreen to unlock ?? i mean the black background still there or not ??
    It works ok with turn lockscreen effect. But not with move up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by robx93 View Post
    how do you get the other icons to show up on the lock screen for texts mail and phone?
    This lockscreen is all about the icons. Its stated in the instructions, you need to have Lockinfo.
    Last edited by schtozo; 02-17-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (02-18-2011), GaN-MaN (02-17-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hiya,

I'm having a few problems getting things to work. Firstly, when I make the default weather tile big, there is a weird overlay over slightly more than half of it - the animated part basicallly doesn't cover the entire big tile.

Secondly as much as I try, I can't seem to get the live phototile working (the one from the first post.) I'm on 4.2.1. I copied it to tiles and deleted com.apple.mobileslideshow, but when I pin Photos to the menu, I just get a boring static 'photos' icon (not even a small live one.)

Finally badges don't seem to be working as they used to on 1.3 (i.e. there are no default badges?), but this has already been mentioned in the other thread.

Any help with any of these would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers

Cpfoxhunt

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ephogy View Post
    Hope you don't mind, falcon212.

I took your mini-twitter tile and modified it a little...

Download: OS7 Twitter Live Tile

I only tested this on an iPhone 4...

Edit the Tiles.html file, change the feed Array to the list of feeds you want to check, refresh is in seconds.

Major adjustment here is multiple feeds are read, the screen name is listed at the top, and if the tweet is too long for the tile, it'll scroll it after 5 seconds.

Adjust as necessary. Good luck.
    I dun mind at all ! thats really cool !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

3- activate lockinfo

preview

quick heads up, choosing the wallpaper through the camera roll / respring will not work on 4.2.1 as Apple has changed the lockscreen wallpaper location. I suggest creating a LockBackground.png and putting it in the theme folder and then editing the html file to point to that png (i.e. : background:url('file:///private/var/stash/Themes.gAMqgg/OS7blinklock/LockBackground.PNG'); )

Awesome mod tho! Cheers!

Update : So I was able to change the background as note above and also change the clock to 24hours using the html file provided but my LockInfo notifications do not show. I have tried emails, sms etc.. and none of them show even after resprings. Gonna try full reboot now. Still no LockInfo icons.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-17-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

3- activate lockinfo

preview

I'm new to lockinfo. What should my settings in Lockscreen be? I mean I know how to get mail,phone,sms to appear but it's an all black bar from the bottom of the screen. Basically what settings need to be enabled/activated to look like this. Sorry but as I said first time really dealing with LockInfo and it'd be great to have a nudge in the right direction
    thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    I'm new to lockinfo. What should my settings in Lockscreen be? I mean I know how to get mail,phone,sms to appear but it's an all black bar from the bottom of the screen. Basically what settings need to be enabled/activated to look like this. Sorry but as I said first time really dealing with LockInfo and it'd be great to have a nudge in the right direction
    thanks
    which iOS version are you running and what do you have displayed right now ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    which iOS version are you running and what do you have displayed right now ?
    iOS 4.2.1 right now I have phone mail and SMS enabled. It's showing the black lines from the bottom showing phone voicemail mail and SMS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iOS 4.2.1 right now I have phone mail and SMS enabled. It's showing the black lines from the bottom showing phone voicemail mail and SMS
    Forgot to ask this too : which version of LockInfo ? Also make sure you go into the appearance settings and move all the sliders to the left so they are not opaque

quick heads up, choosing the wallpaper through the camera roll / respring will not work on 4.2.1 as Apple has changed the lockscreen wallpaper location. I suggest creating a LockBackground.png and putting it in the theme folder and then editing the html file to point to that png (i.e. : background:url('file:///private/var/stash/Themes.gAMqgg/OS7blinklock/LockBackground.PNG'); )

Awesome mod tho! Cheers!

Update : So I was able to change the background as note above and also change the clock to 24hours using the html file provided but my LockInfo notifications do not show. I have tried emails, sms etc.. and none of them show even after resprings. Gonna try full reboot now. Still no LockInfo icons.
    I think my problem with the LockInfo part of the theme comes from the fact that I am running LockInfo beta 3 as the theme structure has been modified. Going to try downgrading to the LockInfo current release 2 and report back. downgraded to lockinfo 2 and still having the same issue, notifications from lockinfo do not show up on lockscreen... damn 4.2.1 lol...
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-17-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Forgot to ask this too : which version of LockInfo ? Also make sure you go into the appearance settings and move all the sliders to the left so they are not opaque

I think my problem with the LockInfo part of the theme comes from the fact that I am running LockInfo beta 3 as the theme structure has been modified. Going to try downgrading to the LockInfo current release 2 and report back. downgraded to lockinfo 2 and still having the same issue, notifications from lockinfo do not show up on lockscreen... damn 4.2.1 lol...
    I just have the LockInfo I downloaded from cydia. I have no idea what version is there a specific version i should have? It's the MMI repo of lockinfo from the cydia store
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 02-17-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks

got it thanks! i'm having a hard time getting move lockscreen to unlock to work with it though. any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-photo.png  

Thanks

New problem : ) would someone mind helping me get the live camera roll (photos) large tile? i've downloaded the one in the first post and added it to tiles but get nothing tried renaming the line also

Thanks

Can someone help me? I have the blue question mark square in the upper left hand corner of the large camera roll tile, how do I get rid of it?

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

For those having trouble with the Large Camera Roll Tile, Navarr has updated it somewhere on this thread. Just search for Navarr. it should come up with it.

Secondly, i havent tested all of these mods/tweaks. i just posted them up. if ur having trouble with it. then please pm the author then post the fix on here.

Thirdly, the ones i edited or made i've used on my 4.1. So i apologize if its not working on 4.2.1.

Forthly, im glad this thread is being used.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (03-23-2011), iRyanKGT (02-17-2011), mason670 (02-17-2011), Navarr (02-19-2011), rjrankin83 (02-17-2011), UofMBob (02-17-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (02-17-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    For those having trouble with the Large Camera Roll Tile, Navarr has updated it somewhere on this thread. Just search for Navarr. it should come up with it.

Secondly, i havent tested all of these mods/tweaks. i just posted them up. if ur having trouble with it. then please pm the author then post the fix on here.

Thirdly, the ones i edited or made i've used on my 4.1. So i apologize if its not working on 4.2.1.

Forthly, im glad this thread is being used.
    Sorry for the stupid question but should i put it in the tiles folder as mobileslideshow-Pictures or just mobileslideshow?

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Sorry for the stupid question but should i put it in the tiles folder as mobileslideshow-Pictures or just mobileslideshow?
    4.1 = com.apple.mobileslideshow-Photos. 4.2.1 = com.apple.mobileslideshow