Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black Apple HD

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Hi FabianoPG
    Mind posting a screenshot of it?? Your dock icons goes up...or is it that your dock goes down? :/ I'm on a 4.1firmware
    I know that some changes are needed for the theme to work on 4.2.x...maybe Try that wallpaper I gave you at mactheme thread...
    that wall say iphone 4 and i have iphone 3g

Quote Originally Posted by adrDBh View Post
    Thanks
    Your welcome
    @FabianoPG
    I'm thinking of adding a live weather widget...so people can easily change words on the wallpaper :l...I have edited one from white apple hd...but all it does is to slow down my iPhone...so I didn't include the live widget in the theme! I'm still working on that widget!
    But heres the wallpaper for you!

sorry it took so long

a video of how you create an icon
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3NnIQJ5fU[/ame]
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-15-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Talking Great Theme!
    How do I access my calendar? Am I supposed to be able to access it through the Widget? I see there is no icon for calendar.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chagurl99 View Post
    How do I access my calendar? Am I supposed to be able to access it through the Widget? I see there is no icon for calendar.

Thanks!
    yes! i m trying to figure out the info.plist for the words on the calendar to fit in the icon...almost finished with it

OK, thanks for the quick response.....

Quote Originally Posted by chagurl99 View Post
    OK, thanks for the quick response.....
    your welcome!
    edit: um...the info.plist is kinda weird, it stretches the words on the icon...
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-19-2011 at 06:56 AM.

hi just wondering does this theme come wuth an iaccess keyboard and a lockscreen if not thts aight, i can find some from cydia.. but i would like to see some instructions?? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by beaster1 View Post
    hi just wondering does this theme come wuth an iaccess keyboard and a lockscreen if not thts aight, i can find some from cydia.. but i would like to see some instructions?? thanks!
    thanks for advice for the iaccess keyboard! and yes! i do have a lockscreen for it
    for instructions, i do have a written instruction in the black apple hd theme folder in you downloaded the latest version...on cydia it is 1.1 version, i've already updated the theme, but bigboss just wont update it :P
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-25-2011 at 02:23 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

beaster1 (03-25-2011)

i know how to ssh files, but im used to the files being in folders. so how would u put the black apple hd in ur iphone...

i know how to ssh files, but im used to the files being in folders. so how would u put the black apple hd in ur iphone...
    so...my theme is in .theme format...right click on it/show package content/then you can see all the files, copy them and paste it in a folder!

not sure u understood the question... u know like after u open a zip file from winzip, there are folders, ex. xxxxxx. main theme/bundles etc. ive had this problem before if u could tell me how to ssh a theme without this, such as black apple hd... would really help thanks... sorry if its complicated..

not sure u understood the question... u know like after u open a zip file from winzip, there are folders, ex. xxxxxx. main theme/bundles etc. ive had this problem before if u could tell me how to ssh a theme without this, such as black apple hd... would really help thanks... sorry if its complicated..
    Don't seem to understand the question, you meant where you place the theme? or the format??
    place it in Library/themes/
    the format is .theme which is able to view it as a folder in winscp or cyberduck?

edit: what do you guys think of the black passcode keypad and battery i made?
    realize that at the kepad instead of saying 9 wxyz it says 9wxyx and just fixed it!

Updated to 3.2
    Includes device lock keypad, tap to unlock slider and live location widget
    Last edited by kuanyu; 04-01-2011 at 03:26 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Ipconfig (03-26-2011)

Great Work work just fine for me with out any problem and all good thandks a lot man

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xooom For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (04-01-2011)

Downloaded and istalled your theme successfully ( After spending 6 hours on white apple HD, I figured out later that it was for iOS 3 :P) and wanted to say thanks ! Everything is working nice so far.

What else I would like to see from this theme/package:

1) Add to your instructions the Cydia Apps you need so people who dont know, wont get lost.
    2) Add a slide theme.
    3) Custom Graps inside Apps (Phone, Messages, etc )

Thanks for the nice share/modification !

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eBoLaGR For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (04-01-2011)

glad you like it! Sorry for this to happen, but i have already updated the theme on Bigboss repo, but tehyjust wont update it! its still version 1.1 on cydia while its already 3.2 now...i've contacted them, but no reply
    i included a tap to unclock theme, but if you would like a slider, ill just make one if you wish! And yes working on graps in apps like phone messages etc

Yea, would love it :P White Apple had a nice slide tho, will try to make it work if its big trouble for you to make one.

Also, if you got some extra time, I would like to ask for some custom icons ( since I'm quite noob at photoshop :/ )

Heres is the list:

Big Buttons:

iTunes
    Contacts
    Real Racing

Small Buttons:
    iMSN
    mBox Mail
    FireFox
    Tapatalk
    WeatherHD
    Navigon
    iStudiez Pro
    LaneSplitter
    iBasket
    AngryBirds
    RSoccer

I know the list is long, make as many as you can/want or at least the big ones. I will try to make some my own too (i have more cydia/game apps ) will PM them to you tommorow, and if you like them, you can add them.

And a question. Why my folder icon doesnt change? The only way I can make it work is by changing the default icon :S

Thanks!
    Last edited by eBoLaGR; 04-02-2011 at 01:47 PM.

i will make all these when i get home, just made iTunes@2x icon :P iTunes@2x if you have iphone 3gs or 3g, resize the image by dividing the height and width 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -itunes.png   -itunes-2x.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 04-02-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Works fine! I will try to add description myself ( on the icons you will make for me, since I need some for the base screen), and will post the ones I'm making once they are done.

Thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to eBoLaGR For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (04-02-2011)

Default 4.3.1
    i cant seem to get it right, bottom row is to high??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by runball; 04-04-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast