+ Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 325

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Black Apple HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by kuanyu Great! Before i had 3GS 3.1.3, so i made this theme for 3.1.3 But now i upgraded my phone to 3GS 4.1 so i made 2
...
  1. #21
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Great!
    Before i had 3GS 3.1.3, so i made this theme for 3.1.3
    But now i upgraded my phone to 3GS 4.1
    so i made 2 versions!
    Hope it will work fine on your iphone 4!
    So a few issues with it so far today. Not enough springjumps in the mediafire download for all pages.

    Icons do not line up! Springjumps, icons, everything is slightly lower on the background than it should be.

    Folders not disappearing.

    These problems are on the 3gs running 4.2.1

  2. #22
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    So a few issues with it so far today. Not enough springjumps in the mediafire download for all pages.

    Icons do not line up! Springjumps, icons, everything is slightly lower on the background than it should be.

    Folders not disappearing.

    These problems are on the 3gs running 4.2.1
    um...springjumps not enough for all pages...thats weird :/
    do you have more then 5 pages of apps?
    cause my theme only have 5 pages!! or i can make make more springjumps for you and give another download link!
    for the icons not i place...did you install iconoclasm and a 5X5 layout?
    cause it works fine on my 3GS 4.1...also i got a issue...like you said...icons goes a little lower...
    i restored my phone....then it works fine...think it might be iconoclasm's problem

  3. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    I figured out the spring jumps I think, that was my fault. But I use gridlock not iconoclasm, iconoclasm neve works right for me. I will give it another tryby restarting and see what happens.

  4. #24
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    I figured out the spring jumps I think, that was my fault. But I use gridlock not iconoclasm, iconoclasm neve works right for me. I will give it another tryby restarting and see what happens.
    thats weird....
    iconoclasm, did you download the app properly...or is the app broken?
    mind posting a screenshot?

  5. #25
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    thats weird....
    iconoclasm, did you download the app properly...or is the app broken?
    mind posting a screenshot?
    Everytime I enable iconoclasm it puts my apps on top of eachother and I can't move them. Unfortuantely I had somebody offer to buy the 3gs so it got sent down the road today.

    When I get the chance I will try it out on the iPhone4.

  6. #26
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    Everytime I enable iconoclasm it puts my apps on top of eachother and I can't move them. Unfortuantely I had somebody offer to buy the 3gs so it got sent down the road today.

    When I get the chance I will try it out on the iPhone4.
    great

  7. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Here it is with live weather using UniAWv3 with Wyndwarriors mod :-)
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rsion-2-a.html



    Had to modify the wallpaper a bit :-)

    Running iOS 4.2.1

    Thanks kuanyu!!!
    Last edited by DaffyDGeek; 03-09-2011 at 10:29 AM.

  8. #28
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDGeek View Post
    Here it is with live weather using UniAWv3 with Wyndwarriors mod :-)
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rsion-2-a.html



    Had to modify the wallpaper a bit :-)

    Running iOS 4.2.1

    Thanks kuanyu!!!
    Wow...nice one!! but the icon and wallpaper is a little blurry....will be making a better quality of icons and wallpaper on next update
    edit: updated to 3.0...made better quality of icons, wallpaper, and lockbackground!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-11-2011 at 03:59 AM.

  9. #29
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Updated.. love the new biteSMS icon :-)



    A few minor things to note though:
    - Photos.png and [email protected] filenames got interchanged
    - Voice Memo.png should be renamed to Voice Memos.png
    - BiteSMS.png should be renamed to biteSMS.png
    - Need a little bit more work on the wallpaper though :-)

    Great work!!! Thanks again
    :-)
    Last edited by DaffyDGeek; 03-11-2011 at 11:51 AM.

  10. #30
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDGeek View Post
    Updated.. love the new biteSMS icon :-)



    A few minor things to note though:
    - Photos.png and [email protected] filenames got interchanged
    - Voice Memo.png should be renamed to Voice Memos.png
    - BiteSMS.png should be renamed to biteSMS.png
    - Need a little bit more work on the wallpaper though :-)

    Great work!!! Thanks again
    :-)
    oops! just realize that photos and photos@2x was interchanged
    and yes voice memos icon was named wrong
    BiteSMS.....not sure whats wrong but on my phone its BiteSMS, but will change the icon name!
    For the wallpaper...i will take more time on that!
    edit: i just realize the updated wallpaper wasn't in the clock and date widget, so thats why the quality was bad on your iphone!
    updated to 3.0.1, still trying to fix the live weather widget
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-11-2011 at 04:25 PM.

  11. #31
    Green Apple Samcole28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    What is everything else I need to load for this theme to run on my phone effectively?

  12. #32
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole28 View Post
    What is everything else I need to load for this theme to run on my phone effectively?
    can you explain you question clearer?

  13. #33
    Green Apple Samcole28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Sorry. :-) Well what I was asking is first I load Black Apple HD but loading that by itself does not work. Am I suppose to load something else like Iconoclasm or 5 rows?

  14. #34
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole28 View Post
    Sorry. :-) Well what I was asking is first I load Black Apple HD but loading that by itself does not work. Am I suppose to load something else like Iconoclasm or 5 rows?
    Yes!
    InstructionS:
    You'll need gridlock or iblank for placing icons anywhere
    sprongjumps to jump pages
    iconoclasm for 5X5 layout
    five icon dock for dock icons to be in right place
    winterboard to activate theme
    categories (recommend with categories SB) for folders, or ios4 folders
    think thats it!
    enjoy!

  15. #35
    Green Apple Samcole28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    AWESOME! thank you very much!

  16. #36
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Samcole28 View Post
    AWESOME! thank you very much!
    your welcome!
    Also a YouTube Video Preview for Black Apple HD is available at
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp9uus0o5GY]Here[/ame]

    Will include more icons on next update...
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-14-2011 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #37
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Works great on Iphone 3GS running 4.2.1

  18. #38
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzie2010 View Post
    Works great on Iphone 3GS running 4.2.1
    thanks!!

  19. #39
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzie2010 View Post
    Works great on Iphone 3GS running 4.2.1
    your dock works fine? for me icons dock go up.

  20. #40
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FabianoPG View Post
    your dock works fine? for me icons dock go up.
    Hi FabianoPG
    Mind posting a screenshot of it?? Your dock icons goes up...or is it that your dock goes down? :/ I'm on a 4.1firmware
    I know that some changes are needed for the theme to work on 4.2.x...maybe Try that wallpaper I gave you at mactheme thread...

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts