+ Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black Apple HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
is this out yet
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is this out yet

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Been out for a while. Check on page one

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there I'm a newbie here, I have DL BLACK APPLE HD and installed in 4s 5.1.1 all the icons are not showing?

I have the folder for BLACK APPLE HD, what now?????
    Last edited by berk72; 06-24-2012 at 03:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having trouble with the theme too. I'm usin the latest firmware is there a new Black Apple HD update for it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all,

I've recently had the pleasure of downloading this eye-catching, lustrous theme. Unfortunately, I can't exactly get it to look like it does in the previews... I followed the guide attentively, yet my result is nowhere near what was advertised on the tin. Could someone please point out or suggest what I may be doing incorrectly? Attached are screenshots of my first two screens prior to and post-Black Apple. I am using an iPhone 4S that is running firmware 5.1.1. As you can probably tell, most of the icons are misaligned. Also, the mediafire link provided in the setup guide is obsolete, so could someone please advise me how to get the SpringJump icons on more than one page?

Thanks in advance

***These are the screenshots, not the attached files. My mistake, I uploaded the incorrect files. Black Apple HD-screen-1.pngBlack Apple HD-screen-2.pngBlack Apple HD-screen-1-black-apple.pngBlack Apple HD-screen-2-black-apple.png

UPDATE: I've gotten the icons aligned thanks to the Dock Fix. However, I still need to find a way of copying the SpringJump icons onto other pages and getting my folder on each page to transfrom into the one depicted in the preview screenshots.

Black Apple HD-img_1485.pngBlack Apple HD-img_1486.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black Apple HD-screen-1-apps.png   Black Apple HD-screen-2.png   Black Apple HD-screen-1.png   Black Apple HD-sceen-2-apps.png   Black Apple HD-screen-1-black-apple.png   Black Apple HD-screen-2-black-apple.png  
    Last edited by jimmy_russell; 08-06-2012 at 10:22 AM.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617