+ Reply
Page 11 of 239 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 4767

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SHiFT-HD v1.0 (Themeit Release)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
DM. I will be watching in anticipation for this release. So excited to get this bad boy on. Looks so good.
...
  1. #201
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 540 Times in 321 Posts

    DM. I will be watching in anticipation for this release. So excited to get this bad boy on. Looks so good.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  3. #202
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    @ lao3hero

    made some color adjustments in a few areas (SBSettings for one) I will update the first post asap. Let me know what you think.

    SBSettings screens up...

    Is that a better fit?

    Looks like it matches now.

    Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 02-21-2011 at 05:14 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-21-2011), lao3hero (02-21-2011)

  5. #203
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    @ lao3hero

    made some color adjustments in a few areas (SBSettings for one) I will update the first post asap. Let me know what you think.

    SBSettings screens up...

    Is that a better fit?

    Looks like it matches now.

    Hope you like it.
    Oh damn, D-Max that is sexii. lovin it. only thing now is the lockscreen and the battery. its that different tone of orange. looks kinda funny. jus saying. =P

    On another note. i was driving around today and i saw someone's license plate numbered "D Maximus". Just thought i'd mention it for the lol's.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  7. #204
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Oh damn, D-Max that is sexii. lovin it. only thing now is the lockscreen and the battery. its that different tone of orange. looks kinda funny. jus saying. =P

    On another note. i was driving around today and i saw someone's license plate numbered "D Maximus". Just thought i'd mention it for the lol's.
    The LS has been updated. New screens in first post. (TX to lao3hero for pointing out the color mismatch)



    That's funny, when I buy the Porsche in the Camera image on the first post, I was gonna get it's plate to say D-MAX.

    LOLS



    But then I woke up...

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-21-2011), lao3hero (02-21-2011)

  9. #205
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    The LS has been updated. New screens in first post. (TX to lao3hero for pointing out the color mismatch)



    That's funny, when I buy the Porsche in the Camera image on the first post, I was gonna get it's plate to say D-MAX.

    LOLS



    But then I woke up...
    Looks a lot better man. seems sweet. makes me want this theme more. cant wait for this one.

    That'd be nice D-Max. Jus save a sh*tload. LOL.

    One day. And do like Alien and his donation for his spaceship. Donation for a way of transport? lol. an expensive way of transport.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  11. #206
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Looks a lot better man. seems sweet. makes me want this theme more. cant wait for this one.

    That'd be nice D-Max. Jus save a sh*tload. LOL.

    One day. And do like Alien and his donation for his spaceship. Donation for a way of transport? lol. an expensive way of transport.

    I think that car is a bit out of my price range.


    Take a whole lotta donations.

    I imagine spaceships don't come cheap either.

  12. #207
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I think that car is a bit out of my price range.


    Take a whole lotta donations.

    I imagine spaceships don't come cheap either.
    Just a lil bit but ur right. spaceships dont come cheap either. keep pumping out themes like these and it wouldnt be too far. lol.

    I for one will be supporting ur work all the way.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  14. #208
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Just a lil bit but ur right. spaceships dont come cheap either. keep pumping out themes like these and it wouldnt be too far. lol.

    I for one will be supporting ur work all the way.
    I truly appreciate that. I promise not to disappoint.

    I am a perfectionist anyway.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-21-2011)

  16. #209
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    @ lao3hero

    made some color adjustments in a few areas (SBSettings for one) I will update the first post asap. Let me know what you think.

    SBSettings screens up...

    Is that a better fit?

    Looks like it matches now.

    Hope you like it.
    Yeah i like it! This shade of orange is y i love this theme

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  18. #210
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Yeah i like it! This shade of orange is y i love this theme
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looks way better.

    I went through the entire theme and adjusted wherever I found that flat shade of Orange.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (02-21-2011)

  20. #211
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looks way better.

    I went through the entire theme and adjusted wherever I found that flat shade of Orange.
    yeah they look more in-sync now, thx

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  22. #212
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    yeah they look more in-sync now, thx
    Thank You.


    That suggestion helped in more ways than making the theme look better. It caused me to go back and redo some PSD's, which resulted in a much more organized way to create battery screens.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 02-21-2011 at 07:29 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (02-21-2011)

  24. #213
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,139
    Thanks
    6,095
    Thanked 13,978 Times in 3,418 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looks way better.

    I went through the entire theme and adjusted wherever I found that flat shade of Orange.
    It looks like it's ready...

    ps The orange is much better now it's not flat!! I also share ur orange porsche dream lol

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  26. #214
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    It looks like it's ready...

    ps The orange is much better now it's not flat!! I also share ur orange porsche dream lol
    I have about 20 or so UI buttons to do and the load screens and it's a wrap.

    Bunch of other bs to deal with today though.

    That and imageshank is taking forever to upload images.

    Good luck with that dream.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 02-21-2011 at 07:38 AM.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (02-21-2011), GaN-MaN (02-21-2011), lao3hero (02-21-2011), trebor130657 (02-21-2011)

  28. #215
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Thank You.


    That suggestion helped in more ways than making the theme look better. It caused me to go back and redo some PSD's, which resulted in a much more organized way to create battery screens.
    welcome~

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  30. #216
    The Intruder trebor130657's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Any "BETA"
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    2,257
    Thanked 789 Times in 344 Posts

    the SBSettings look great !!!,
    for this theme there is no Porsche, it's a Ferrari

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  32. #217
    Theme Addict cocotherat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 376 Times in 289 Posts

    just looked at first post, amazing
    i hope you finish tonight

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-21-2011)

  34. #218
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    just looked at first post, amazing
    i hope you finish tonight
    Thanks coco.

    I have some things to do before I can sit down to finish it. But, As soon as those things are done I am back on it.

    If not tonight, first thing tomorrow.

    For certain.

    I am probably the most excited to be finished.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 02-21-2011 at 01:41 PM.

  35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    cocotherat (02-21-2011), GaN-MaN (02-21-2011), lao3hero (02-21-2011), LastSonOfKrypton (02-21-2011), vanbashted (02-21-2011)

  36. #219
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    SBSettings look unreal best I have seen......your perfectionism is shining through!

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-22-2011)

  38. #220
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    wow...

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (02-22-2011)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts