Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2413

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] PRESTIGE Theme

Is anyone else having issues with jaked up battery percentage levels?
    It shows different numbers for lock screen and status bar battery charge indicators

well, the slider is broken too like for other people
    see attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0742.png  

Quote Originally Posted by solefald View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with jaked up battery percentage levels?
    It shows different numbers for lock screen and status bar battery charge indicators

well, the slider is broken too like for other people
    see attached
    the percentage is off because there aren't 101 images for the battery, there's like 17, downside with actually including a number percentage with the image to make it cooler... however if you turned off battery percentage there wouldn't be an issue

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

Quote Originally Posted by shockre View Post
    got the theme yesterday, its great!
    but this slider bug is really annoying (too small), is there a way to fix it?

Where did you get that lockscreen?

Still loving this theme. Here's what i got. Modded the lockscreen a bit and the time/date widget
    Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0155.png   -img_0154.png  

here's the icon I made for the huffington post, I made the icons folder already, the image does not resize and the quality sucks. How do I put this icon on the device without loosing the quality? Someone here must know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon_template_hd-cydia.png  

Thanks

Hello - I have this theme but I'm in need of quite a few icons. If people don't mind, how many can I request at a time, or can I just list them all?

Thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

These are my current lockscreen and homescreen:

Had to edit some of the widget css's and move the icons up through iconoclasm. Think it turned out pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Here is the modded carrier
    hi there where can I get the twd widget that is at the top thank you

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Still loving this theme. Here's what i got. Modded the lockscreen a bit and the time/date widget
    Cheers!
    how did u correct size of slider?

I just updated my iPhone 3gs to 4.3.1 and I'm having problems with the icons being themed. The lockscreen, dock, wallpaper, folder icon, sms background/bubbles...pretty much everything works except for the icons. For some reason, those aren't themed. I turned summberboard off and then turned it back on but that didn't work either. Can anyone help me with this?

@Darka5sa5sin

Hey bro you think you can make me one of those Lock Info headers in orange?

Cheers!
    if u can share the the lockscreen and springboard wiget with me plzzz

Quote Originally Posted by shockre View Post
    how did u correct size of slider?
    I didn't adjust the slider. I am on 4.2 still not 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by TuMerimaanzil View Post
    if u can share the the lockscreen and springboard wiget with me plzzz
    They are a couple widgets by Zooropalg. The lock screen is part of the update and the other one can be found in this thread. I have to find out if it's ok to share the modded versions before i post them.
    Cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

TuMerimaanzil (04-06-2011)

Did anybody also notice that the progress indicator (wheel in statusbar) is a smooth animation, but then momentarily changes to the stock image which is the wheel with "spikes" ?
    It seems as if an image is missing, making the smooth animation look broken and jittery.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

How can I revert to the original iPhone 4 fonts when this theme is enabled?
    Last edited by Rounder; 04-06-2011 at 05:02 PM.
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rounder For This Useful Post:

ces1982 (04-06-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    How can I revert to the original iPhone 4 fonts when this theme is enabled?
    get Bytafont and download " Original 4.2.1 fonts " and enable them.
    Cheers

19. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

Rounder (04-06-2011)

Thanks

Where is the font on this Theme stored? On my previous theme all was fine, I'd just prefer not to have to install another app just to get fonts back.

Or alternatively how can I make them all the same. My battery percentage font is slim, the springboard font is greyish, and the FolderEnhancer Apps' fonts are the original iPhone 4 font as are the clock and carrier text in the status bar. I just want everything uniform.
    Last edited by Rounder; 04-06-2011 at 05:03 PM.
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

Where is the font on this Theme stored? On my previous theme all was fine, I'd just prefer not to have to install another app just to get fonts back.

Or alternatively how can I make them all the same. My battery percentage font is slim, the springboard font is greyish, and the FolderEnhancer Apps' fonts are the original iPhone 4 font as are the clock and carrier text in the status bar. I just want everything uniform.
    So first off, what font do you want? You say all the same but didn't say which font you want. For all the original fonts do this:
    1. battery % can be deleted from UIImages file
    2. i don't use folder enhancer, i use infini folder and the font is the same as my app fonts docked or undocked they are all matching so i cant help you with that
    3. you can delete the Info plist to get all the original fonts
    4. the status bar will all look like original because clock and date have not been skinned.
    The font that Fif7y used is a paid font and can't be shared. Caviar dreams is an alternate that people are using to get more of a uniform look.
    Hope this helps
    Cheers

22. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

Rounder (04-06-2011)

Thanks

So first off, what font do you want? You say all the same but didn't say which font you want. For all the original fonts do this:
    1. battery % can be deleted from UIImages file
    2. i don't use folder enhancer, i use infini folder and the font is the same as my app fonts docked or undocked they are all matching so i cant help you with that
    3. you can delete the Info plist to get all the original fonts
    4. the status bar will all look like original because clock and date have not been skinned.
    The font that Fif7y used is a paid font and can't be shared. Caviar dreams is an alternate that people are using to get more of a uniform look.
    Hope this helps
    Cheers
    Thanks I'll give it a shot. Really weird how fonts are all different I could post a screenshot if I can't figure it to show you what I mean.

I appreciate the help!

MobileMe User

Thanks I'll give it a shot. Really weird how fonts are all different I could post a screenshot if I can't figure it to show you what I mean.

I appreciate the help!
    No worries. hope it works! don't forget to hit the thanks button!

Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 ... LastLast