Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] PRESTIGE Theme

Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    okay, so its not just me, I looked at the Appstore template and saw the lack of shadow. Plus I noticed the icons without shadow are (or at least look) smaller than their counterparts. I guess we could copy the shadow effects from the cydia template to the appstore template.

I made these few icons using this procedure :

Google Voice / GV Mobile
    Perfect Browser
    Talkatone
    Things / Todo

<.. snip ..>

ETA: I did use the appstore template with the shadow effects copied over from the cydia template. You have to move the icon up a bit to place the shadow effects in the appstore template. These ones I made seem to fit much better, at least to my naked eye.
    There's a reason the App Store icon PSD does not have a shadow -- because the overlay is applied by iOS, unlike Cydia icons which require the shadow to be applied to the icon directly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undert0w For This Useful Post:

FIF7Y (03-21-2011), indyzzzz (03-21-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey all,

New to this forum but I just love this theme so much that I had to join.

This is my current layout... simple but very elegant.

I had to play with css to move the weather widget down and then just iconoclasm to move the icons up.

I had a few questions though. So I fixed the bite SMS problem where the settings and compose buttons don't turn grey. I fixed that using previous posts.

But whenever i rotate it into landscape mode, the buttons turn back to blue.

Also, whenever I send a text, the "Sending" bar, "Send" button and the SMS bubble turn back into Apple's stock theme. Anyone know a fix to this?

Thanks. Very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Kodyak77; 03-21-2011 at 02:02 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodyak77 For This Useful Post:

stratnik (03-22-2011)

@mario8267 Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mariowallpaper.png   -mario2wallpaper.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

AzBirdgangMC (03-21-2011)

Had this theme for a few days and been busy downloading and editing off this forum , this is the best theme I have downloaded and made even greater by the support of people on this forum!

I'm having a few issues I can't seem to get the carrier icon working, I'm on O2 (uk) and a 3GS could this be why it won't work? Also how do you get the weather icon to change colour from day to night? I have loads of different questions and am pretty new to all this just getting the hang of editing icons and changing bits and bobs .

their called weatherbg_night and weatherbg_day and they go in com.apple.springboard

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    Had this theme for a few days and been busy downloading and editing off this forum , this is the best theme I have downloaded and made even greater by the support of people on this forum!

I'm having a few issues I can't seem to get the carrier icon working, I'm on O2 (uk) and a 3GS could this be why it won't work? Also how do you get the weather icon to change colour from day to night? I have loads of different questions and am pretty new to all this just getting the hang of editing icons and changing bits and bobs .
    It doesn't work cause they're designed for AT&T.

Replace the AT&T with O2-UK and place them in the carrier bundles folder

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    their called weatherbg_night and weatherbg_day and they go in com.apple.springboard
    Thanks for help but I've put the images in com.apple.springboard and named them as you listed but they ate still not displaying 

Thanks for help but I've put the images in com.apple.springboard and named them as you listed but they ate still not displaying 
    In winterboard deselect the theme, respring and then reselect it... it should work. I'm guessing you have the live weather tweek from Cydia as well?

This is me and has been for a while, recently added the Prestige icons as they as so clean and well I just love em!!

plus the theme rocks with the Z|ui!!

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 03-21-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (03-24-2011), Celestyria (03-21-2011), lao3hero (03-21-2011)

This may sound silly but what is Z|ui? Yeah I have weather icon from Cydia that right?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (03-21-2011)

This is what I currently have that right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (03-21-2011)

This may sound silly but what is Z|ui? Yeah I have weather icon from Cydia that right?
    Z|UI is another theme... check it out

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5909815

The two themes compliment each other well in my opinion. I am only using the basic Z|UI (not signature) with the icons and loading screens from this theme

looks good and I see you got the weather working
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 03-21-2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

why do people make themes have orgies with one another?

i had to:

Zui = Zucchini Unlimited Intelligence
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 03-21-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9577588
    Precious Metals: Gold & Platinum Now Available on Cydia & Rock! Download now!
    PM me for additional details or look on page 346 post #5185

Precious Metal Glyph Icon PSDs (Click to Download)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (03-22-2011), scoop2mylue (03-21-2011)

I'm sure fif7y will come back in a few days with a blowout update.
    I'm having the same bitesms landscape issues as well. I got tired of the stock sending, I re-skinned it with the iNitsua Z NeoStyle progress bar (another theme I happily paid for). I'm sure Fif7y will release these fixes with the live clock/weather additions.

Quote Originally Posted by undert0w View Post
    There's a reason the App Store icon PSD does not have a shadow -- because the overlay is applied by iOS, unlike Cydia icons which require the shadow to be applied to the icon directly.
    Thats what I understood initially, but it doesnt work for me on iPhone 4 iOS 4.1. So I decided to mod the appstore PSD file, and put the shadow effects from the cydia PSD into the appsotre PSD. Hopefully, the author doesnt mind .

Thiss is probably because Im using the icons folder method (not Bundles) for the extra apps I theme. It works on the unthemed icons......so its not the masks.
    Last edited by indyzzzz; 03-21-2011 at 11:06 PM.

What is that widget called?

Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    @mario8267 Here you go
    Perfect! Thanks again!!
    Follow me on twitter: @AzBirdgangMC

Quote Originally Posted by rokindeez View Post
    What is that widget called?

It's the weather/time/date widget that came with prestige if you bought it

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    New week = new widget

Preview :

Download :

Widget - Prestige.zip

or

Zooropalg
    is there a genius out there who can combine this weather/time widget with the 3D facet and set it for the lockscreen?
    Many thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    is there a genius out there who can combine this weather/time widget with the 3D facet and set it for the lockscreen?
    Many thanks
    Just edit the widget.html of Zooropalg and put it in the LockBackground.html of the facet.theme between </Script> and </html>. Then respring!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to tofhaz For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (03-22-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by tofhaz View Post
    Just edit the widget.html of Zooropalg and put it in the LockBackground.html of the facet.theme between </Script> and </html>. Then respring!
    thank you - will try it later

Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast