Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: [WIP] PRESTIGE Themeis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Has the prestige carrier logo been released for public consumption? If so, I would love the link, it looks utterly awesome!...
03-13-2011, 07:04 PM #761
Has the prestige carrier logo been released for public consumption?
If so, I would love the link, it looks utterly awesome!
03-13-2011, 07:57 PM #762
03-13-2011, 08:02 PM #763
03-13-2011, 08:17 PM #764
03-13-2011, 10:03 PM #765
is there a complete sb settings theme? i'm missing toggles like Push, insomnia, Lockdown and Safari DM..thanks in advance
03-13-2011, 10:06 PM #766
Thanks so much for your time!
03-13-2011, 10:40 PM #767
03-13-2011, 10:44 PM #768
Can someone please make me
LiveClock Icon Please
03-13-2011, 11:04 PM #769
The Following User Says Thank You to rokindeez For This Useful Post:
03-14-2011, 12:48 AM #770
Here's what my screen looks like!
03-14-2011, 01:09 AM #771
03-14-2011, 08:49 AM #772
03-14-2011, 09:20 AM #773
can i request iPod and VPN toggle for SBSetting?
03-14-2011, 09:22 AM #774
Stunning. Worth the price.
03-14-2011, 10:03 AM #775
1. First, I copied over the keyboard files to the iphone into the correct locations via SSH. Make sure these are copied into the Prestige HD theme folder under Library/Themes:
- iAcces goes in Prestige-HD > Folders
- com.iacces.iAcces goes in Prestige-HD > Bundles
2. Then I opened Cydia and searched for "iacces." I installed the one from the insanelyi repo, called iacces 4 (iOS4+).
3. After installed, I resprung and restarted the phone (which was recommended by the iccess application).
3. All I had to do after that is open an application that uses a keyboard (e.g. compose mail), then click the globe icon. It cycles through a few options and one of those will be the prestige keyboard. You will recognize it because of its awesomeness!
That was all I had to do. I didn't have to open the iacces application at all, but there are options in there you might want to look at, so you'll want to set the app lang to english so you can read them.
One thing: I find the predictive text is extremely weird. A lot of times it won't properly correct, and sometimes it will replace regular words with names (names that I haven't even heard of).
If someone has a way to fix this, that would be most helpful? Otherwise you have to weigh whether you would like the keyboard to work best or to look the coolest. To quote Captain Planet, "the power is yours!"
03-14-2011, 11:44 AM #776
Icons for Prestige HD
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Laxenburg, AUSTRIA
- Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
I also have made 27 icons for Prestige HD. For more Infos and download pls visit my blog...
03-14-2011, 12:43 PM #777
Can you tell me how to install your Caviar font? I have bytafont but am not sure which files go where
Last edited by medic88; 03-14-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
03-14-2011, 12:50 PM #778
03-14-2011, 01:10 PM #779
03-14-2011, 01:39 PM #780