Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: [WIP] PRESTIGE Theme
03-05-2011, 08:48 AM #341
03-05-2011, 10:02 AM #342
03-05-2011, 10:15 AM #343
Theme is so PLEASNT to da eye!
Keep up da good wrk....Rocking it now!!
03-05-2011, 11:47 AM #344Icons
I practice and just hope the icons look great with the shadow!
03-05-2011, 11:56 AM #345
Last edited by Jakemmarsh; 03-05-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
03-05-2011, 11:58 AM #346
If someone is bored and want to make some icons here's a few!! thanks!!
03-05-2011, 12:08 PM #347
03-05-2011, 12:12 PM #348
Last edited by GrimlocK; 03-05-2011 at 12:54 PM.
03-05-2011, 12:13 PM #349
I plan on making a few minimal icons for favorite games and Fake Carrier when I get home, currently I'm at work though...
I'll post them later on...
03-05-2011, 01:47 PM #350Army Gurl Here are the loading screens
here is the link to the loading wallpapers: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
I didn't do the bundles because i would have to download all the apps and go into the info.plist so here are some instructions:
How To Manually Add Icons To Your Theme
1. Navigate to /private/var/mobile/Applications and locate the folder for the app whose icon you want to change. If you are using iFile then you can set it to show you the app name as well as the 32 character Alphanumeric Identifer. If you're using an FTP program (WinSCP/Filezilla etc) you will only see the 32 character Alphanumeric Identifer so you will have to check each folder manually or use Find and search for the app name.
2. Once you have located the app folder, open it and you should see another folder ending .app, this is the contents of the application. Open this folder and locate Info.plist. Some .plist files can be read by notepad others canít. iFile can read them natively. If you cannot read the .plist then you need a third party reader such as Plist Editor.
3. Open the .plist file and look for the following:
This string is the Bundle Identifier. Copy this string.
This string is the Icon Filename. Workout which icon is right for your device and copy the appropriate string.
iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4 use icons that are 114x114 pixels (118x120 for system and cydia apps). They will normally be called one of the following but can be called anything:
[email protected] / Icon114.png / Icon.png
Make sure you pay attention to the case of the filename as the iDevices are case sensitive and this is where most errors occur.
4. Create a folder and name it the Bundle Identifer String. Then take your custom icon and rename it to the Icon Filename String. Take care not to duplicate .png in the filename (i.e icon.png.png), this is the cause of a lot of users issues. Place the icon in the folder.
5. Copy this folder into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxx/Theme_Name.theme/Bundles where Themes.xxx is replaced with your Themes folder name and Theme_Name is replaced with the name of the Theme you want to modify.
6. Make sure to Respring and Reboot your phone.
7. You should now have a nice new icon.
If you have followed the above correctly and your icon will still not change then you need to recheck your spelling of the Bundle Identifier and the Icon Filename. Try several different Icon Filenames before requesting assistance.
03-05-2011, 02:01 PM #351
Last edited by PARADOX_v1; 03-05-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
03-05-2011, 02:36 PM #352
03-05-2011, 02:54 PM #353
03-05-2011, 03:37 PM #354
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Somebody posted instructions here already on how to change to 12 hr format. Just look around. Basically you delete the two "//" form the HTML file
03-05-2011, 04:19 PM #355Here ya go
Can't guarantee you'll like them all :P
Pictures by rubbercake - Photobucket
03-05-2011, 04:23 PM #356
03-05-2011, 04:34 PM #357
It seems like I was the only one who couldn't remove the names on the dock...
I finally figured out a way to do this when the Winterboard "No Undocked Icon Labels" doesn't work. You have to edit the info.plist file in your theme. Just move the text up (behind) the icon, and you can't see it. <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
<string>color: transparent; margin-top: -14px;</string>
Remove/Uncheck "No Undocked Icon Labels" from Winterboard and respring.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kritzmire For This Useful Post:
03-05-2011, 04:45 PM #358
03-05-2011, 07:01 PM #359
03-05-2011, 07:25 PM #360
yeah sure no problem and did you get the loading screens