+ Reply
Page 329 of 425 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319327328329330331 339 379 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 8489

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: z | u i - sometimes less is more...

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
For some reason my weather won't line up norcal? Mind you, I'm not using it fir perpage. Any ideas?
...
  1. #6561
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    For some reason my weather won't line up norcal? Mind you, I'm not using it fir perpage. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z | u i - sometimes less is more...-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  2. #6562
    Alliance Member KnightWing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 1,676 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    For some reason my weather won't line up norcal? Mind you, I'm not using it fir perpage. Any ideas?
    You have to use perpage..it won't line up without it :/

    Follow us on twitter @iOSAlliance
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  3. #6563
    Master Modder norcal415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanks
    3,468
    Thanked 6,546 Times in 1,250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    For some reason my weather won't line up norcal? Mind you, I'm not using it fir perpage. Any ideas?
    sorry bro just tested it on perpage i havent had much atm too much work but as soon as i get time I'll mess with it a bit more sorry bro just work is getting the best of me at the moment
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-17-2011), It's Mi (04-17-2011)

  5. #6564
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I have one more question, can u tell me where i can get out the weather codes for zui weather wallpaper, i would like to add for next week Zadar, Croatia.

    edit: found it
    Last edited by vinkulja6; 04-17-2011 at 03:31 AM.

  6. #6565
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked 245 Times in 166 Posts

    Perfect, Thanks!!!

  7. #6566
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radiationburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 246 Times in 109 Posts

    I have restored my phone and reloaded everything and the buttons still aren't themed and higher up than theme boxes. Could it be just MY phone that is the problem? HELP!!!

  8. #6567
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vinkulja6 View Post
    I have one more question, can u tell me where i can get out the weather codes for zui weather wallpaper, i would like to add for next week Zadar, Croatia.

    edit: found it
    Pozdrav iz Splita prijatelju.
    Ako ti nešto triba slobodno pitaj, rado ću pomoći ako mogu
    edit
    Sutra idem u Zadar

  9. #6568
    Alpha_Male Dexy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks
    21,158
    Thanked 3,684 Times in 991 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    OK heres the widgets exactly as i have them set up on my phone.
    Set them up in PerPageHTML+ in this order
    zui weather
    UniAW
    Wall
    zui clock

    Hope you guys like it and enjoy!


    http://www.mediafire.com/?n9y2y75dxfydp4a



    Hopefully I'll be around more and get to play with these new creations and of course share with you all thanks for the kind words
    Nice work norcal ,but I dont use a PPhtml ....will wait for non PPhtml version .... you will release a non-PPhtml animated weather widget?

  10. #6569
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    64,879
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    OK heres the widgets to be used in perpagehtml+ I have to run out to work atm so im doing this quick Enjoy
    you need to set this in order
    zui weather
    UniAW
    Wall Clock
    Azui weather wall

    Inn this image im also running a wigdet from Prestige but its part of a paid package so sorry i cant add it but all I did was move the temp and date down a bit.

    this is package contains the UniAW and the weather wall.
    Archive.zip

    Hey Carlos

    Thank you very much for sharing this with us ...
    May you please upload the file again, cause this link isn't available any more ... ;(

    Thanky in advance

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  11. #6570
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    waiting for the lockscreen, yea was there something in the mix? still on its way? and a weather widget for the theme, non PPHTML. Here is my local weather shot, very nice

    and something cool could someput RossI in the place of darkness? Please.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

    kai312 (04-17-2011)

  13. #6571
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    anig (04-17-2011), ReBourne (04-18-2011)

  15. #6572
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    looks awesome thanks again

  16. #6573
    Master Modder norcal415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanks
    3,468
    Thanked 6,546 Times in 1,250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Carlos

    Thank you very much for sharing this with us ...
    May you please upload the file again, cause this link isn't available any more ... ;(

    Thanky in advance

    Mi
    The new link is a page back from this page I had to remove that link because it was not aligned properly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Nice work norcal ,but I dont use a PPhtml ....will wait for non PPhtml version .... you will release a non-PPhtml animated weather widget?
    I am planing to work on it soon due to my phone crashing last night I was forced to update to 4.3.2 so I'm a bit back tracked but as soon as I have time I'll sit and work on it shouldn't be too complicated
    Last edited by norcal415; 04-17-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    branded_boyz (04-19-2011), Dexy88 (04-17-2011)

  18. #6574
    Alpha_Male Dexy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks
    21,158
    Thanked 3,684 Times in 991 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    TI am planing to work on it soon due to my phone crashing last night I was forced to update to 4.3.2 so I'm a bit back tracked but as soon as I have time I'll sit and work on it shouldn't be too complicated
    Nice to hear that you will work on this ...thanks Norcal!

  19. #6575
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 64 Times in 44 Posts

    </style>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    var this_date_timestamp = new Date()
    var this_weekday = this_date_timestamp.getDay()
    var this_date = this_date_timestamp.getDate()
    var this_month = this_date_timestamp.getMonth()
    var this_year = this_date_timestamp.getYear()
    if (this_year < 1000)
    this_year+= 1900;
    if (this_year==101)
    this_year=2001;
    // -->
    function init ( )
    {
    timeDisplay = document.createTextNode ( "" );
    document.getElementById("clock").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    }
    function updateClock ( )
    {

    var currentTime = new Date ( );
    var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
    var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes ( );
    var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds ( );
    // Pad the minutes and seconds with leading zeros, if required
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentMinutes = ( currentMinutes < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentMinutes;
    currentSeconds = ( currentSeconds < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentSeconds;
    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    //currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? currentHours + 24 : currentHours;
    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + " " + currentMinutes;
    // Update the time display
    document.getElementById("clock").firstChild.nodeVa lue = currentTimeString;
    }
    function amPm ( )
    {

    var currentTime = new Date ( );
    var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
    // Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";
    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = timeOfDay;
    // Update the time display
    document.getElementById("ampm").firstChild.nodeVal ue = " " + currentTimeString;
    }

    For some reason it's causing the clock to go 12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 ,20,21,22,23
    Ideas ?

    To get back to your question joserrr
    just go into the css file, change display: none to display: normal...change the opacity from 0.0 to 0.9 and mess with the alignment I set my top value to 384 px Nothing other than that!

  20. #6576
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,512
    Thanks
    11,582
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,446 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestyria View Post
    </style>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    var this_date_timestamp = new Date()
    var this_weekday = this_date_timestamp.getDay()
    var this_date = this_date_timestamp.getDate()
    var this_month = this_date_timestamp.getMonth()
    var this_year = this_date_timestamp.getYear()
    if (this_year < 1000)
    this_year+= 1900;
    if (this_year==101)
    this_year=2001;
    // -->
    function init ( )
    {
    timeDisplay = document.createTextNode ( "" );
    document.getElementById("clock").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    }
    function updateClock ( )
    {

    var currentTime = new Date ( );
    var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
    var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes ( );
    var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds ( );
    // Pad the minutes and seconds with leading zeros, if required
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentMinutes = ( currentMinutes < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentMinutes;
    currentSeconds = ( currentSeconds < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentSeconds;
    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    //currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? currentHours + 24 : currentHours;
    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + " " + currentMinutes;
    // Update the time display
    document.getElementById("clock").firstChild.nodeVa lue = currentTimeString;
    }
    function amPm ( )
    {

    var currentTime = new Date ( );
    var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
    // Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";
    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = timeOfDay;
    // Update the time display
    document.getElementById("ampm").firstChild.nodeVal ue = " " + currentTimeString;
    }

    For some reason it's causing the clock to go 12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 ,20,21,22,23
    Ideas ?

    To get back to your question joserrr
    just go into the css file, change display: none to display: normal...change the opacity from 0.0 to 0.9 and mess with the alignment I set my top value to 384 px Nothing other than that!
    try to remove "//".....

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Celestyria (04-17-2011)

  22. #6577
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,027
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

    Ok people...Ive decided to make a lockscreen/springboard weather time slideshow in one package. I just need your "Honest" opinion on text, glow and colors! Please be honest. I will be working extremely hard on this for everyone to enjoy. Please take a look!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-17-2011)

  24. #6578
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,027
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z | u i - sometimes less is more...-47236185copy.png  

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    elilab (04-18-2011), It's Mi (04-17-2011)

  26. #6579
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    The text and glow are complimentary but the color seems a tad pinkish
    Thanks for looking to make a new weather and mod

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (04-17-2011)

  28. #6580
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,640
    Thanks
    6,047
    Thanked 5,462 Times in 2,698 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    can I have one with Zplit plz not zsplit, Zplit lol

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts