1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 52 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Man this is awesome. This is truly WP7 made easy......I would personnally donate 75.00 for a fully functional version.. but to discuss price in Cydia.. i would say around 9.99.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Man this is awesome. This is truly WP7 made easy......I would personnally donate 75.00 for a fully functional version.. but to discuss price in Cydia.. i would say around 9.99. Dude this is awesome.

Thanks

Im trying to think of a way to have a folder that says @xboix live@ which contains all my games... and a similar one for apps as i have over 100 apps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaytheme29 View Post
    Man this is awesome. This is truly WP7 made easy......I would personnally donate 75.00 for a fully functional version.. but to discuss price in Cydia.. i would say around 9.99. Dude this is awesome.
    you are rich bro !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Good one, Lenny!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyTheDub View Post
    (i do think its funny though, that you have been a member here since 2009 and this is your first post).

Now that is funny!!!!

Thanks

@rpg: contacts images are rounded instead of squared like other tiles or your images how did u do?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    @rpg lol actually i think this is the first ive asked for?but either way if your working on it then no harm done =D
    hope your days going good though bro!mine is starting to turn :/
    at the moment my days are fine, but in the next week or so im going to be under a lot of pressure from college

anyway, here is another screen shot of most of the icons i have done, will do a few more in the morning but thats for tonight because im off to bed

i think i will smooth out the IE, app store, phone and modmyi icons tomorrow before i post the icons too :/

good night guys

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    @rpg: contacts images are rounded instead of squared like other tiles or your images how did u do?
    where can i find a image of a contact tile then? i did look before i made them but i couldn't find any ;/
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 02-03-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (02-03-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    um.. i installed it through this thread ?? read the whole thread u will find it mate backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/EndroidBeta.zip

if anyone can make this 4.2.1 compatible thnx
    The name of this thread is OS7. Have a look for the thread titled endroid, there will be more help there.

Even though people talk about other themes in different threads, the thread dedicated to that particular theme is the place that you should look for answers and post after you've read all the posts and still can't find the answer.

Please keep this thread for discussion of the OS7 theme.

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    at the moment my days are fine, but in the next week or so im going to be under a lot of pressure from college

anyway, here is another screen shot of most of the icons i have done, will do a few more in the morning but thats for tonight because im off to bed

i think i will smooth out the IE, app store, phone and modmyi icons tomorrow before i post the icons too :/

good night guys

where can i find a image of a contact tile then? i did look before i made them but i couldn't find any ;/
    Not a big fan of the green icons (no offense). Just doesn't look like windows to me anymore. The transparent ones that someone else made a few threads back look pretty tight though (and keep it looking like real windows).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weaksos1 View Post
    Not a big fan of the green icons (no offense). Just doesn't look like windows to me anymore. The transparent ones that someone else made a few threads back look pretty tight though (and keep it looking like real windows).
    the green tiles are the same color as the one in the wp7 tho... in the settings pannel on the wp7 you chose between lik 8 different color tiles and 2 color background, (black and white) and yeah, i would much rather have the transparent ones but the icons are only white glyphs so they work on any color tile
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

Thanks

@rpg: sorry i didn't understand, i meant you have squared contact tile images, I have them rounded

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    @rpg: sorry i didn't understand, i meant you have squared contact tile images, I have them rounded
    ? can you post a screen shot?

Thanks

After FINALLY having finished reading through this thread. I have deduced that there are a LOT of people who need to better understand what themeing is and better appreciate exactly what Wynd has done here...
    Wynd is a legend in these forums...
    I hope he gets recognized one day. He deserves it.
    I would pay 99$ for this if he could get it acting like the real windows OS just because that's how much the cheapest phone is with the OS on it.
    I'm not rich. I just understand what he's done. This a true breakthrough. This is the future of themeing.
    It's called, supply and demand...
    I have a few questions and suggestions though, as I admire the windows OS.
    This has been asked by rpgro, but not answered:
    If I double the image size and attach the @2x for i4, will it be HD?
    If Wynd could bring back the dock and make it solid black and put the "Back" "Home" and "Search" or spotlight in this case, that would really appeal to people who love the windows OS.
    ALSO... I am using Wynds "hide status bar" for this theme.
    I plan to tear through it to better understand the status bar on the i4 so that I might be able to move the clock to the right and hide everything else except the status and carrier.
    I'm working on, as I type this, trying to recreate the translucent tiles, and trying to understand the background.
    I'm really good at finding and fiddling with things. But if it has anything with HTML, count me out.
    I also am making very identical windows tiles, if anyone would like some, I will post them when I am through. Both i3g and i4g.
    If anyone could point me in the right direction to find out how to change the names on the tiles. That would be helpful.
    I am here to better understand themeing and to help others.
    :].
    Please don't be a bother in this wonderful community.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Defiied For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (02-04-2011), CookieMons7er (02-03-2011), DaEliminator (02-03-2011), DA_GHOST (02-03-2011), EddieLeonard (02-03-2011), GaN-MaN (02-03-2011), jasvncnt10 (02-04-2011), jayteez (02-03-2011), LennyTheDub (02-03-2011), Raaj FX was banned (02-03-2011), vojtacz (02-04-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

The transparent tile are easy to do but whats not , Is changing the background so you can see the transparency !!

Thanks

I'm from iPhone. I can send it to you to your email address. If is it ok for you give me it here or in pm and i ll send it to you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    The transparent tile are easy to do but whats not , Is changing the background so you can see the transparency !!
    Right so. Got the tiles down.
    I'm breaking into the images.
    Going to mess around with it until I change it. I'll keep you updated. :]

Thanks

@Frep, I'm in bed at the moment and my laptop is turned off, i will pm you when I wake up with my email address

defiied, I have now found out that the tile icons, (tile.png) can be made hd with double res if u put @2x on the end, and also the same with the images in images folder, I have tested it out with the arrow a little while ago, if u want to make, let's say a HD shadow for the photos app slide show you will need to make the hd image but in the HTML you need to make the hd image the standard size, It is still in hd but the phone thinks it isn't :/ weird but it works,

Hoped that helped

Now, g'nite

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (02-03-2011), Defiied (02-03-2011)

Thanks

It would be helpful if somebody knew the key for the homescreen? :]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defiied View Post
    It would be helpful if somebody knew the key for the homescreen? :]
    what do you mean?

Thanks

If you can make an HTML for a lockscreen, you can make an HTML for homebackground. Amirite? Or would I need to make a script for that? :/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defiied View Post
    If you can make an HTML for a lockscreen, you can make an HTML for homebackground. Amirite? Or would I need to make a script for that? :/
    ohhhh..well its been done for years thru winterboard!?but if you mean no tweak needed(like winterboard) just plug and play...then yes you would need a script for that..and actually i think thats why we cant change backgrounds just yet..but plz if im wrong then correct me
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 02-03-2011 at 05:30 PM.