1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 51 of 251 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Please keep it civil in here. There will always be questions asked in a long thread that have been answered before, if you have nothing helpful to say just ignore
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,020 Times in 6,926 Posts

Please keep it civil in here. There will always be questions asked in a long thread that have been answered before, if you have nothing helpful to say just ignore it.

@G3N3SIS I understand it is a long thread but please try to read through or search the thread for your query first. You probably shouldn't be looking at this and driving, that is very dangerous

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (02-03-2011), DA_GHOST (02-03-2011), GaN-MaN (02-03-2011), Pronup (02-03-2011), Raaj FX was banned (02-03-2011), robertmoore208 (02-03-2011), sickchris714 (02-03-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    ahh true true. Navarr and i are working on making a fade transition for the mobileslideshow and to have the images shown in order.
    I've got the rss feeds goin, xbox live avatar, ipod album artwork [WIP], speed dial contacts, etc.
    Looking forward to this, makes an awesome theme that much better!

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

right, i thought, hang on a sec, i have fridays off :/ so instead of release some icons tonight, i will do them all tomorrow...

anyway, here is a preview of just some of the icons ive done all retina (@2x) (note: they are not all mine, some have been modified)

Thanks to GaN-MaN for some of them too

if anyone wants any requests or anything, then please post the artwork from the ipa by extracting it with a zip extractor and renaming the artwork to appname.jpg and upload here, if the image isn't good enough for getting a icon i will look around on the internet for one, if i cant do one then ask someone else or live with it

p.s. callme from cydia fits with this theme ever so nicely
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 02-03-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: edited with higher res image
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (02-03-2011), GaN-MaN (02-03-2011), s3ppel (02-03-2011), vojtacz (02-03-2011)

Thanks

If you want people to stop asking the same questions over and over, why not add them to the first post? I don't know about you guys, but if I wanted to find the answer to a question, I wouldn't read through 68 pages to do so. There is a lot of additional traffic because this theme popped up on many tech blogs. Would it be better if people searched the thread? Sure, but it doesn't happen all the time. Can someone just make a quick FAQ post w/ answers and then it can be added to the first post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajl917 For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (02-03-2011), G3N3SIS (02-03-2011), GaN-MaN (02-03-2011), Simon (02-03-2011), vojtacz (02-03-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    If you want people to stop asking the same questions over and over, why not add them to the first post? I don't know about you guys, but if I wanted to find the answer to a question, I wouldn't read through 68 pages to do so. There is a lot of additional traffic because this theme popped up on many tech blogs. Would it be better if people searched the thread? Sure, but it doesn't happen all the time. Can someone just make a quick FAQ post w/ answers and then it can be added to the first post?
    agreed. and peeps, if you want to find the answer more quickly try the "search this thread" button at the top of the web page, it does really help
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pra2veen View Post
    go to cydia and search for "lockscreen clock hide" I think. Install that tweak and residing. The time and date on the screen will be gone. It worked for me.
    Thanks. I found out about Clear Lock Screen after googling...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Please keep it civil in here. There will always be questions asked in a long thread that have been answered before, if you have nothing helpful to say just ignore it.

@G3N3SIS I understand it is a long thread but please try to read through or search the thread for your query first. You probably shouldn't be looking at this and driving, that is very dangerous
    yeah i did... for anyone it helps the answers start at about page 14... as for anyone who doesn't want to do all that just go to modmyi.com in safari on your device click the download link until it actually downloads onto your device not just a quick jump to completed... it took me like 2 tries for some reason... but it worked... and i wouldn't call what i was doing driving... Dallas in the ice 3 days til the super bowl... it was more like rolling

Thanks

How did u split camera and photos?!?! Did u solve the bug?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    right, i thought, hang on a sec, i have fridays off :/ so instead of release some icons tonight, i will do them all tomorrow...

anyway, here is a preview of just some of the icons ive done all retina (@2x) (note: they are not all mine, some have been modified)

Thanks to GaN-MaN for some of them too

if anyone wants any requests or anything, then please post the artwork from the ipa by extracting it with a zip extractor and renaming the artwork to appname.jpg and upload here, if the image isn't good enough for getting a icon i will look around on the internet for one, if i cant do one then ask someone else or live with it

p.s. callme from cydia fits with this theme ever so nicely
    What did you have to do to get you picture full tile size for callme app

Thanks

if anyone's interested, i've found this amazing pack of WP7 style icons, they're not original from WP7 (i suposse), but really look great

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vojtacz For This Useful Post:

bbourizk (02-03-2011), coconutxyz (11-05-2011), DA_GHOST (02-03-2011)

Thanks

i created a new icon, the same size as the safari icon @2x because im on iphone 4, the icon must be the same size as the tile, you then need to ssh into your idevice and find the.... meh, nvm i will post mine in a min

-talking about my icons now-
    you need to ssh into the applications folder on the root of the iphone and open the info.plist file to see its com.blah.blah bundle, then rename the icon to Tile@2x and place in the same folder as all the other icons

^^^^^ @ reply to anykine23

-edit-
    download the file below, change the folder name to dial(whatevernumberdial) and change the image in the folder and place it in the os7 tiles folder. to find the folder name, open ifile and go to var/stash/applications.pwn and find the folders that say dialX.app, open the folder and click info.plist and check to see its the right person in the strings and 4 lines under the sting that has the name will be the bundle folder
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 02-03-2011 at 01:07 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (02-03-2011), bbourizk (02-03-2011), DA_GHOST (02-03-2011)

Thanks

How did u split camera and photos?? Did u solve the bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    i created a new icon, the same size as the safari icon @2x because im on iphone 4, the icon must be the same size as the tile, you then need to ssh into your idevice and find the.... meh, nvm i will post mine in a min

-talking about mine icons now-
    you need to ssh into the applications folder on the root of the iphone and open the info.plist file to see its com.blah.blah bundle, then rename the icon to Tile@2x and place in the same folder as all the other icons

^^^^^ @ reply to anykine23

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can anyone tell me how i re-name Camera to Photos please.
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    How did u split camera and photos?? Did u solve the bug?
    mine was never wrong :/ photos has always been photos and camera has always been camera :/ are you on a ipod?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    transparent tiles! niiiice!

COMING SOON GUYS!!!!!

alota hard work and being working on it alnight

gonna make this theme very nice

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to natao2nv17 For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (02-03-2011), DaEliminator (02-03-2011), DA_GHOST (02-03-2011), jasvncnt10 (02-04-2011), jayteez (02-03-2011), localboy (02-03-2011), mahmood79 (02-03-2011), metaserph (02-03-2011), Raaj FX was banned (02-03-2011), sickchris714 (02-03-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodrockin View Post
    Can anyone tell me how i re-name Camera to Photos please.
    Thanks
    i have an idea for that.

MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING! I DONT WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR STUPID MISTAKES!

go to var/stash/applications.pwn/camera.app and open info.plist, rename the lines:

Code:
    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Camera</string>
    to

Code:
    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Photos</string>
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 02-03-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks

@rpgpromaster: iPhone 4. But camera open camera or photos (the known bug)?
    @nata.. Did change background???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

can someone possibly make a twitter html for the tile?to possibly show the followers come in and out like the wp7 contact tile?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    can someone possibly make a twitter html for the tile?to possibly show the followers come in and out like the wp7 contact tile?
    dont you demand much
    im working on that xD at the moment but not making good progress

Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

@rpg lol actually i think this is the first ive asked for?but either way if your working on it then no harm done =D
    hope your days going good though bro!mine is starting to turn :/