View Poll Results: Price

Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
Page 48 of 251 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

Quote Originally Posted by weaksos1 View Post
    EDIT- just realized the above link is not the theme. Any ideas of a way to SSH the files into my phone and install the theme? (other suggestions as to how to get the theme on my phone that you have would be helpful as well) (Technically this should be possible -- isn't all that backboard is doing is downloading the .zip file and extracting it to the correct locations?)
    You don't need to do this. If someone knows the answer and wants to help you they will. They don't need to see it in giant font.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheWalrus For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (02-03-2011), UofMBob (02-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by shmi117 View Post
    /var/mobile/Library/OS7

It's all there.
    Thanks @shmi117. Figured it out!

Thanks

Default Chill out dude
    Come on guys, someone here has to know the answer to my question. I got the files from the link on the first post, how do I install the theme to my iPhone? (via SSH)

I can't get it to download to my phone from backboard.
    I see that several other members have offered their advice, but I'll throw my two cents in as well. The original link didn't work for me either - not sure if it had unwanted spaces in there or not). The link I used was backboard://http://bit.ly/os7link and it worked flawlessly for me.

And don't get impatient if people don't respond right away. I had seven questions posted on here go unanswered and I didn't get my panties in a wad.

Quote Originally Posted by techieboy View Post
    The

Hi, after reading all 60 pages of this thread tonight, I didn't see anything about removing the stock lock screen date and time so that I could use one of these killer lock screens that have been shown in this thread.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    go to cydia and search for "lockscreen clock hide" I think. Install that tweak and residing. The time and date on the screen will be gone. It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pra2veen View Post
    go to cydia and search for "lockscreen clock hide" I think. Install that tweak and residing. The time and date on the screen will be gone. It worked for me.
    Also, Move Lockscreen to Unlock has a feature that will do the same thing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWalrus For This Useful Post:

techieboy (02-03-2011)

OK, nevermind my question. I just remembered that I downloaded backboard through cyder 2 because I had a ton of stuff I wanted to download and it was easier just to download through my computer and throw everything in the autoinstall directory. I think I didn't install a dependency. It all works well now though.

Lockscreen Clock Hide worked for me! Thanks!

hey wynd i have an awesome idea but i cnt find ur black wallpaper.png but ive made transparent tiles look realy nice i just want to know how to change the wallpaper this is wat im after check pic thnx

http://wmpoweruser.com/wp-content/up.../wallpaper.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natao2nv17 For This Useful Post:

jayteez (02-03-2011), UofMBob (02-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by natao2nv17 View Post
    hey wynd i have an awesome idea but i cnt find ur black wallpaper.png but ive made transparent tiles look realy nice i just want to know how to change the wallpaper this is wat im after check pic thnx

http://wmpoweruser.com/wp-content/up.../wallpaper.jpg
    That's awesome looking I will see if i can't find the file that you are looking for.

transparent tiles! niiiice!

Quote Originally Posted by blaster1102 View Post
    hi,

may i know the theme of your lock screen? it looks great. thanks.
    nice lock screen. Can you share the details and maybe even provide the zip file?

Update: Theme is called Blink (Legacy/Retina) on MacThemes.net (per TechnicallyMac's YouTube Channel) and requires PerPageHTML (Cydia) to run it.
    Last edited by techieboy; 02-03-2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Updated details on LockScreen

Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    That's awesome looking I will see if i can't find the file that you are looking for.
    doesnt exist looked everywere i think wynd coded this up realy well lol maybe add a img link in tile.html or something im thinking thnx

doesnt exist looked everywere i think wynd coded this up realy well lol maybe add a img link in tile.html or something im thinking thnx
    Ya after some looking I agree with u on this cuz I can't find anything. If u could add a line of code that would let us use our background pic that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    Ya after some looking I agree with u on this cuz I can't find anything. If u could add a line of code that would let us use our background pic that would be awesome.
    nothing is impossible my friend

nothing is impossible my friend
    <html><head>
    <style>
    body {
    background-color: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 5px 0 0 0;
    height: 960px;
    width: 640px;
    background: url('//var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/100.png') no-repeat;
    background-size: 320px 480px;
    background-repeat:no-repeat;
    }
    </style>

heres the code tried pasting into tiles.html no luck
    Last edited by natao2nv17; 02-03-2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    transparent tiles! niiiice!

*drools*

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoneyLeftBoy View Post
    *drools*
    Double drools!

Come on guys, someone here has to know the answer to my question. I got the files from the link on the first post, how do I install the theme to my iPhone? (via SSH)

I can't get it to download to my phone from backboard.
    be careful when downloading its case sensitive u should check what letters are capitalized and what are not ! the backboad is with small b ! and not a capital letter B and see other letters make sure u write down the right letters and make sure u use the small and capital letters :
    backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip

the backboard is with small (b) and the OS7Beta (the O and S and B) are in capital letters !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mahmood79 For This Useful Post:

jeffhesser (02-03-2011)

I'm not sure if these are made completely by wynd or are forked from actual screenies, but if they're from screenies I don't believe you can sell copyrighted stuff.

Sorry if this has been stated im skimming through the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexane View Post
    I'm not sure if these are made completely by wynd or are forked from actual screenies, but if they're from screenies I don't believe you can sell copyrighted stuff.

im sorry if u actually downloaded it and tried it u will see this is all made by wynd no one on modmyi has the knowledge this guy has and ive been through all system files customizing it and theres no icons lol its a background tile with a transparent image on it wynd created this theme from scratch before u go saying stuff like that maybe read the thread thnx

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natao2nv17 For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (02-03-2011), DA_GHOST (02-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Hexane View Post

WTF?!go somewhere!you don't know what the he'll your talking about!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (02-03-2011)

Page 48 of 251 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 148 ... LastLast