Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
Page 249 of 251 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239247248249250251 LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

Ok I am very new to this theme (since dreamboard was made free). So please don't get too pissed that I am asking a question I saw asked about 453 times in the thread, but did not see a clear answer that I could get working for me.

I am trying to change the Background.png image for the theme (not the tiles) and everytime I drop the image file into private/var/mobile/Library/OS7 my tiles disappear. I saw someone offer the suggestion of looking in "User/Library/OS7" but that dir does not exist. Someone said wallpapers are not working now, but I still see people with them so I am not sure this is correct.

I have a 3G (don't judge me, lol) running the latest DB, OS7, with a few tile mods (some work, some don't). I am a firm believer of google and self help, but this is really starting to piss me off. Someone has got to know why this is not working for me and how to fix it. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jjdavis699 View Post
    I am a noob so excuse me if this sounds stupid or is on the wrong thread but I can't seem for the life of me to get the OS7 theme from the ModMyi repo, when I try it says "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden". I really want this theme but, like I said, it won't download. Help?
    Download via the link in post 1 believe, that is where I got it. Then read through the thread to find the fix dylib file. and make sure you change the permissions not on just the file like it asks, but ALL the files and folders in that dir. I hope that helps. =)
    Last edited by boomchicken; 07-01-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    thanks

My small contribute to the community
    this is my lock screen - it's from dBarthems and created by user name Krazy

http://rapidshare.com/files/447241418/LS_Clarity.zip
    Oohhhh!!! This looks awesome!! Please tell me how to install!!!
    You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts.

Okay, this is causing a lot of confusion for me....
    Could someone please give me the pages in this thread for all of the important manual stuff I have to do to get the most out of this theme? Like filling in the question-marked apps, for example, and getting the tiles to show your actual photos and stuff??? All these pages are making me very very confused, I'd appreciate the help!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eirreann View Post
    Okay, this is causing a lot of confusion for me....
    Could someone please give me the pages in this thread for all of the important manual stuff I have to do to get the most out of this theme? Like filling in the question-marked apps, for example, and getting the tiles to show your actual photos and stuff??? All these pages are making me very very confused, I'd appreciate the help!
    Thanks!
    For the questions marked apps::
    Code:
    Anybody having issues with ? In app list here's a solution. 
     Download appinfo from cydia. 
     Make a list of all apps with ?
     Open appinfo and find each app, it will tell you iconfiles names, click on "open in iFile". 
     Open folder that ends .App. 
     Find above mentioned icon files and make a copy of 1 and rename It Icon.png. 
     Do same for other apps. 
     Respring
     ? Should now be gone
    Found this somewhere in the forum...

Thanks mate!! I actually just figured out how to resolve that issue a different way by adding custom tiles via here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html
    Which worked just about as well.

Now a new question!!!
    How do I get the photos tile to show photos from my "photos" app? I tried that one on the site above, but apparently it's only for "camera roll" which since I'm running a 2g and don't have a camera, I cannot do. When I tried the one on the site above, the photos tile was just blank....
    Any help would be appreciated!!!
    Last edited by Eirreann; 07-09-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone ban him ^
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

CCoops11 (07-20-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Large Facebook Live Tiles + Notification

(Collaboration project with ephogy)

Download: OS7 Large Facebook Live Tile + Notification.zip (fscan.js is not included)

- Only tested on iPhone4 (please let me know if legacy iDevice works)
    - Edit Tiles.html to reflect the notification for you own Facebook (tutorial inside the Tile.html)
    - Badge located on the bottom corner right
    - Replace <body bgcolor="627aad"> to <body> in Tile.html to make the tile transparent

TIPS: How to add more photos in your Facebook Tiles
    1. Open as many photos as possible to build up the Facebook image cache (the thumbnails will do) on your facebook
    2. Rescan your Facebook Image Cache by getting "fscan" file from http://4839204os73242.googlecode.com/files/FBTile.zip and transfer it to private/var/root/*here*
    3. Open MobileTerminal (download from Cydia) do the following
    > type "login"
    > type "root"
    > type ur password, the default password is "alpine"
    > type "sh fscan"
    it will take a while depends on how big is your image cache
    4. Respring and enjoy

Please HIT the Thanks button if you like this !

I just tested this on my iPod Touch 2G and it worked great!!! The only issue I have is that it stretches the images to fit into the little boxes, which makes them look irregular, but that's not much of an issue. I'm loving it, thanks man!

will this work in iphone 2g 3.1.3? or does it have a version for it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joytoy28 View Post
    will this work in iphone 2g 3.1.3? or does it have a version for it? thanks
    I don't know... I think that it would work, but it would probably be REALLY slow. It works on my iPod Touch 2G 4.2.1 great, but it takes a lot of memory (I usually don't have much more than 35 mB available when using the theme.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eirreann View Post
    I don't know... I think that it would work, but it would probably be REALLY slow. It works on my iPod Touch 2G 4.2.1 great, but it takes a lot of memory (I usually don't have much more than 35 mB available when using the theme.)
    hmm.. Well thanks for the reply, but it doesnt work, springboard always crash when i try to install it on backboard.

Quote Originally Posted by joytoy28 View Post
    hmm.. Well thanks for the reply, but it doesnt work, springboard always crash when i try to install it on backboard.
    Sorry about that then. Just out of curiosity, why are you still running firmware 3.1.3? The iTouch 2G can upgrade up to 4.2.1.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok i got a slight problem now, i can't pin and unpin icons now, i changed from backboard to dreamboard, and yes i did buy it. please help!

Dude go through the thread. Or the other os7 threads.

Is there anyway to make the message wiggle tile to only wiggle when u have a message, and stay still when u don't?

guys my ipod tile wont change. it shows a question mark. help

Does anyone have a VLC tile that i could use. I would make one but i dont know how to make the folder and name it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzamon View Post
    Does anyone have a VLC tile that i could use. I would make one but i dont know how to make the folder and name it correctly.
    Its not that hard. Stop being lazy

I have seen people say that there is a way to download tiles on the go. How do i do that?

Hi! i just installed backboard and also OS7 when i hit INSTALL OS7 in Backboard it says "Working" then respring but then nothing happens i dont see any changes

why OS 7 wont load on my iPhone 4 ?

Oh i have IOS 4.3.1 installed
    Last edited by Adslking; 10-20-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Hey guys,

I'm very new to modding but everything has been excellent as far as following instructions goes. Massive thanks to all those who created and contributed to this amazing theme.
    So I've come across Large Facebook tile + notifications and having some minor complications.From the phone appears 9 pics with questions marks and within Mobile Terminal, after I've typed everything it brings me to an error message stating "find: /private/var/mobile/Applications/*/Facebook.app/../Library/Cashes: No such file or directory. Now obviously were got a missing file but I don't know what? Can someone kindly direct me to the right direction on how to add my own pictures; essentially what I'm trying to do is get the small Facebook tile(Facebook Icon) posted on the first page to be on the large, situated on the left pane and rss on the right (p.s. I've been trying to get this to work for a couple of days and I'm about to walk into a wall)

Page 249 of 251 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239247248249250251 LastLast