View Poll Results: Price

Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

    628 59.08%
  • $0.99

    435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 243 of 251 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by JeffroTk I just want to know if there's anyway to make a transparent lockscreen like in this video YouTube - Transparent Lock Screens for Windows Phone 7.
...
  1. #4841
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffroTk View Post
    I just want to know if there's anyway to make a transparent lockscreen like in this video

    YouTube - Transparent Lock Screens for Windows Phone 7.
    I think the lockscreen is just an HTML over a wallpaper so if you make a transparent wallpaper it should work but I could be wrong

    EDIT: I was wrong I guess it's not that easy, I just tested to see
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 04-07-2011 at 06:42 AM.

  2. #4842
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Would it be possible to SSH into my ipod and put an OS7 Beta in the backboard folder using iFunBox ?

  3. #4843
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    My auto scroll to top on the right side application page stopped working. Anyone else have this problem or have a fix for it?

  4. #4844
    Green Apple Lushhungarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKas777 View Post
    My auto scroll to top on the right side application page stopped working. Anyone else have this problem or have a fix for it?
    Try respringing

  5. #4845
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    There's no need to ssh the file into the "backboard" file. Just ssh into var/mobile/library

  6. #4846
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I installed the theme, bug tiles wont work (not moving, not pinning and not unpinning), any suggestions?

  7. #4847
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post



    After:
    where can I find this theme? thx

  8. #4848
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    This is a simple modification of the original Long ipod tile. Just one more choice for you guys.

    *This zip file comes with 88 music cover art





    hope you guys enjoy this,

    DOWNLOAD LINK: com.apple.mobileipod-MeidaPlayer.zip

    --
    Hit Thanks if you find it useful

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superb921 For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (04-12-2011), jrav45 (04-17-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (04-14-2011)

  10. #4849
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superb921 View Post
    This is a simple modification of the original Long ipod tile. Just one more choice for you guys.

    *This zip file comes with 88 music cover art





    hope you guys enjoy this,

    DOWNLOAD LINK: com.apple.mobileipod-MeidaPlayer.zip

    --
    Hit Thanks if you find it useful
    Hey can u post ur photos tile with the photos you have thanks.

  11. #4850
    iPhoneaholic sp00nfedem1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Haven, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Yes please. What he ^ said

  12. #4851
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingley View Post
    Hey can u post ur photos tile with the photos you have thanks.
    Download link: com.apple.mobileslideshow.rar

    - Superb921

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to superb921 For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (04-14-2011)

  14. #4852
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    for the theme by superb921 do i just put it into my device through SSH into Winter-board Themes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacthulu View Post
    There's no need to ssh the file into the "backboard" file. Just ssh into var/mobile/library
    yea but for some reason os7 dosent work for me even the reg one would just crash my ipod and it would enter safe mode
    Last edited by iPodNoob123; 04-13-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #4853
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default can someone share me the facebook tile below with random pics, thanks....



    thats a easy way let me change the pics,
    fscan i tried, but no luck......

  16. #4854
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default OS7 Download
    FAAACCCKKK i cant download the theme wtf? even time i type in the source in the safari on my iphone/correctly/ the backboard shows up but then goes to the home screen and did ask me to install anything i made a theme with in the app already called TeamUSA and followed all the steps and it didnt work please help

  17. #4855
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    If I pull down on all of the tiles, there is about one cm of space between the top tile and the status bar. Any way to get it nice and tight up to the status bar, or leave just a very small gap?

  18. #4856
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamUSA View Post
    FAAACCCKKK i cant download the theme wtf? even time i type in the source in the safari on my iphone/correctly/ the backboard shows up but then goes to the home screen and did ask me to install anything i made a theme with in the app already called TeamUSA and followed all the steps and it didnt work please help
    Don't use the backboard way.

    1. buy/install dreamboard from cydia.
    2. search dreamboard thread, in these forums, for dreamstore download and install.
    3. download os7 from dreamstore (free)
    4. Activate os7 in dreamboard.
    5. Enjoy

  19. #4857
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyy81 View Post
    If I pull down on all of the tiles, there is about one cm of space between the top tile and the status bar. Any way to get it nice and tight up to the status bar, or leave just a very small gap?
    No this is how the actual windows os is set up so that is how this theme is set

  20. #4858
    Green Apple dacheezypuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    I forget. How do you make it so it won't show the display name on the tile?
    Find me on twitter: @dacheezypuffs

  21. #4859
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Netflix Animated Tile (WIP)





    Should be done in the next hour or so.
    #eli7e revived me

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    cavman2004 (04-18-2011), Kdavis220 (04-19-2011), sixout (04-19-2011), xeon_xn (04-18-2011)

  23. #4860
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xeon_xn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 54 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Netflix Animated Tile (WIP)





    Should be done in the next hour or so.
    is it Possible to use RSS feed from netflix to make Live + animated tile?

    which may show your queue or new releases?
    Just a thought.
    http://www.netflix.com/RSSFeeds
    Last edited by xeon_xn; 04-18-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: added url

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts