Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 21 of 251 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by wyndwarrior If you are unhappy with your donation, please give me your email and I will gladly refund it. Also, donators will be receiving a pop-up free
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    If you are unhappy with your donation, please give me your email and I will gladly refund it.

Also, donators will be receiving a pop-up free version as it seemed redundant to have a donation button after you have donated. This will be sent to all donators as soon as I get some time to put together mass email. (hopefully by today/tomorrow)
    Thanks man! So will EVERYONE who has donated so far (as of 7:08 p.m. CST) get the new popup-free version? I don't have much cash so i could only give $1. I found this like 2 hours ago, and I donated about an hour ago. Just wanna know if I will be getting one too?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone post up wynds email for donation?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thenextkiller's Avatar
    Thanks

Spotlight doesnt work, I cannot access it
    Am firin ma lasah

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    By large tile you mean like the slideshow one ??? i tried doing it for the ipod but its stay to a square not a rectangle..

and could you share your plist mod so i can figure out how you did because i dont see how .
    TiA
    I poorly worded that section. I meant the homescreen tiles. Those were instructions for making custom ones. Sorry.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Donation sent wynd. Eagerly awaiting the pop-up less version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LennyTheDub View Post
    Any Chance of a screenshot of that please?
    Attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-photo.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 9,119 Times in 2,708 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    If you are unhappy with your donation, please give me your email and I will gladly refund it.

Also, donators will be receiving a pop-up free version as it seemed redundant to have a donation button after you have donated. This will be sent to all donators as soon as I get some time to put together mass email. (hopefully by today/tomorrow)
    I am VERY unhappy with my donation. So Friday I will donate MORE for this work and all you do Wynd.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

iPhone? More like MyPhone theappman's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks awesome! Only thing I worry about is RAM efficiency. Is it pretty good with memory?

Thanks

I can not wait til the full version is released. What is the true point of the poll if the free version is going to have popups, who wants popups on like every app they open. But wyndwarrior is a legend.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shmi117's Avatar
    Thanks

This does drain RAM, a lot. I get around 150 MB on my iPod touch 4g with a normal theme, but with this, I hover around 80 MB. Don't know what is causing the RAM drainage. Probably all the HTML coding for animations. It's all great, but RAM leaks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaEliminator View Post
    I can not wait til the full version is released. What is the true point of the poll if the free version is going to have popups, who wants popups on like every app they open. But wyndwarrior is a legend.
    Pop up free version is for the beta testers. People donated but still have popups. If he decides to release it for free or for 0.99, either way will not have the popup (or one that does do on every app).

Thanks

This looks absolutely brilliant. I'm still waiting for a proper untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.2.1 in order for me to re-jailbreak and install this. I will surely be donating as soon as I try it out.

Thanks

Wynd just wants to let us decide on his "Mona Lisa" and what it's worth to us.

Thanks

Anyone know Wynds email so i can donate to him? Couldnt find in other threads. Doesnt work in my theme for some reason with the pop up button. Dont post it, just PM it to me if you have it. Thx.

EDIT: Nevermind. Grabbed it off cydia.
    Last edited by dharris; 01-31-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 361 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Anyone know Wynds email so i can donate to him? Couldnt find in other threads. Doesnt work in my theme for some reason with the pop up button. Dont post it, just PM it to me if you have it. Thx.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=HTQCVKTC6UVXN

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

marine4ever (01-31-2011), vojtacz (02-01-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Li-ion;5774322]

...haahhahhahha!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm out of funds in paypal so I gotta wait until my funds transfer. My question to wynd: if we pay for it out of Cydia, can we get updates and addons through Cydia?

Thanks

I've started an SBSettings theme. I'm using "Serious SBSettings HD" aswell, so I'm just replacing the icons from that with the ones I'm making with gimp.

I'll post a zip as soon as it's done. Probably Wednesday.
    Last edited by LennyTheDub; 01-31-2011 at 08:03 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LennyTheDub For This Useful Post:

DaEliminator (01-31-2011), Rypac1502 (01-31-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm trying to make little adjustments to this theme. It's awesome; just that the beta's lacking what I like. I realize that Wynd says that this is just to see if we like it... but I would much rather build on it than try it out for a couple minutes.

So far, all I've got to is making an iPod tile that works with the same script as the Photos tile.

If I knew how to make the tile automatically grab the album art from the iPod app, I'd much rather do that. But in this case, I grabbed the album covers off Google and plugged 'em in.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Codi For This Useful Post:

LennyTheDub (01-31-2011)

Thanks

Fair play to Wynd for offering refunds, but shame on you if you ask for it.

All the stuff he has given for free and people are b1tching at him because a beta that he released the minute it was out of his genius little head isn't working 100%. I think we're LUCKY that the people who make the iPhones as good as they are don't charge as much as the people make them in the first place. (yeah, you steve jobs) dev-team, redsn0w people, saurik etc. have the right to charge for their time and expertise, but for the most part, they don't. It's not your God given right to have awesome tweaks and software available for free. "Land of the free" doesn't apply to the price tag.

If you're on an iphone 2 or a 2g ipod, chances are this isn't the theme for you because your device MAY be too old or slow. It happens. I'm on a PowerMac G5, but its a PPC and I can't go newer than 10.4, so that means no iTunes 10 and no synching my new iPhone 4 with my own computer, which means a drive to my sister in law's house to set up a new profile on her machine so I can sync and backup my phone. It was a $4,500 machine when it was new, but it's old now. It sucks, but if technology outgrowing itself is news to you, then you need to get a rotary phone and an abacus and moan to mom and dad to get you a newer device to keep up with the software that's coming out. Seriously.

And so WHAT if there is a pop up? It's a BETA. It's been said a hundred times that the popup will not be there in the final release.

Wynd, PLEASE, just take your time with this and get it right. Put a $2.99 price tag on it and say what it does and doesn't work with, and put 10 popups to that effect between the "download" and "pay" buttons so that nobody can moan.

Ok, rant over. I think.
    Last edited by LennyTheDub; 01-31-2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If it works for you, hit the "thanks" button please.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LennyTheDub For This Useful Post:

DaEliminator (01-31-2011), DA_GHOST (01-31-2011), Funked (02-01-2011)