1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 201 of 251 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by DA_GHOST for real dude?where and when did you see this say "free theme"?!I could've sworn it said "beta 2-3-4"?no where/nobody said this was free he let people
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    for real dude?where and when did you see this say "free theme"?!I could've sworn it said "beta 2-3-4"?no where/nobody said this was free he let people test it for free because of the lechers voting for it to be free but he never stated the theme was free so please either be patient for the final or beat up your pillow cuz people like you guys are simply making this worst..
    It was advertised as a free theme! Why would I donate when I'm helping him develop his theme (the point of beta testing) I respect all you themers/modders do but before you go on the attack DA GHOST maybe you should go read the first post. Wynd left the price up to a poll, which I wouldn't of done, and now he is regretting that. It's in poor taste to go back on his word. Also I will repeat he shouldn't have asked for donations if he was/is going to charge! I would have gladly paid for this theme but don't like the idea of donating and paying for this theme.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Aluren (03-03-2011), freeipodtouch (03-03-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mine is still there, i spend almost 4 hours on modding it to my preferences, so i would be and will be angry if it suddenly disappears!
    I will gladly pay for this theme and understand that i used not a never ending free beta, but you could have said something like "i will delete this beta after one week remotly" or something like that and maybe integrate an "in os7 purchase" that would have been nice!
    so i hope for the final release and that i will be able to integrate my mods that i have used in the beta!

Banned
    Thanks

for real dude?where and when did you see this say "free theme"?! no where/nobody said this was free he never stated the theme was free
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluren View Post
    Actually... And I'm quoting the first page here...

Price: Free
    Here's how the price works, vote for the price you would like this theme to be. The one with the most votes will be the final price!
    @Aluren...NICE!!! hahahaha

Since we're all giving opinions here...ahem (cough cough) ahem....
    I think Wynd was sour cause of the way that poll turned out. Pretty much not what he expected. I guess that's why there's a new poll (coming) out...

Needed to edit and insert the following quote from Wynd (just to prove a point)

Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    After reading this: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ves-liars.html

I've been thinking about how unfair and potentially corrupt the voting system is. The price for this theme is now up for discussion, I'm interested in seeing actual opinions not just numbers from a poll.

He's done great things for the community, no doubt about it. But the fact remains, who doesn't like to receive free things in this world? Which brings me to another point...Often times the things that are free are the most costly!!!
    Then you have those that jump on the bandwagon cause they want him to continue the theme, so they'll sing him songs of praise, just so that they can stay on his good side and benefit at the same time.
    But themes come and go. This is no different.
    I believe themers' shouldn't need opinions as to whether a theme should be free or paid for. Do it for the love of the game. If you want to be compensated for your work then charge that fee. If you wish to create something then give it away, then do so (as he has been doing).

We'll see what happens with this next poll. I'm not rockin it either way. But just like the next man...i'll say what i want.

I believe thatz CheckMate...
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 03-03-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    It was advertised as a free theme! Why would I donate when I'm helping him develop his theme (the point of beta testing) I respect all you themers/modders do but before you go on the attack DA GHOST maybe you should go read the first post. Wynd left the price up to a poll, which I wouldn't of done, and now he is regretting that. It's in poor taste to go back on his word. Also I will repeat he shouldn't have asked for donations if he was/is going to charge! I would have gladly paid for this theme but don't like the idea of donating and paying for this theme.
    so don't donate??it's just stupid for you to complain about paying for something you want!?haha and I didn't "attack" anyone..if anything you leeches are attacking wynd ONLY because he forgot to put "free for beta testing" and PLEASE state how you(who I've never even heard of) are helping him "develope" this theme?!lmfao cuz I think if you were helping he'd credit you...you obviously don't appreciate nothing us themers and modders are doing if you complain about paying 3 for something nobody has ever done!this isn't like the themes you've ever had!if you didn't know this changes everything on the sb..and mostthemes that are exactly alike are 3..check mate guys?really?grow the hell up..I suggest put your money where ya mouth is

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    @Aluren...NICE!!! hahahaha

Since we're all giving opinions here...ahem (cough cough) ahem....
    I think Wynd was sour cause of the way that poll turned out. Pretty much not what he expected. I guess that's why there's a new poll (coming) out...
    He's done great things for the community, no doubt about it. But the fact remains, who doesn't like to receive things in this world? Which brings me to another point...Often times the things that are free are the most costly!!!
    Then you have those that jump on the bandwagon cause they want him to continue the theme, so they'll sing him songs of praise, just so that they can stay on his good side and benefit at the same time.
    But themes come and go. This is no different.
    I believe themers' shouldn't need opinions as to whether a theme should be free or paid for. Do it for the love of the game. If you want to be compensated for your work then charge that fee. If you wish to create something then give it away, then do so (as he has been doing).

We'll see what happens with this next poll. I'm not rockin it either way. But just like the next man...i'll say what i want.

I believe thatz CheckMate...
    dude go somewhere..we all know you pirate any and everything cuz you dnt like to pay so there's no point in going to every theme that's paid and saying"good going guys let's all riot and say we want it for free since I think their time and work should be free"...not to
    mention all the people you called out just cuz they didn't get to your request fast enough..ridiculous!your not even a themer and your saying you dont think themers should ask the public their opinion on the cost?idk how your still around dude but maybe you should pay for at least one theme ..come check this theme out and tell me if you still think that this is the "same"..then after you realize their not go back to xsellize and/or sinful where you leeches are more then appreciated

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Im gonna come in and cut everyone off right there. I think this argument has gone long enough. Dont need more pages of crap...
    Please and thank you. =]

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (03-03-2011), DaEliminator (03-03-2011), LennyTheDub (03-04-2011), miphone2009 (03-03-2011), NIK1977 (03-03-2011), SphinxUMR (03-03-2011)

Banned
    Thanks

there's no point in going to every theme that's paid and saying"good going guys let's all riot and say we want it for free since I think their time and work should be free"...
    I believe i was misquoted HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I never said that...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since you're adamant that the theme should be paid for, why don't you take it upon yourself and gather a list of forum members that would like the theme and pay for it for them. That sounds like a plan, Mr. I Wanna Save The World But Can't Even Help Myself Because Of My Irrationality And Little Boy Hormones.

Grow up. All you do in every thread is make feeble attempts to gather cronies with like-minded (of the Cro Magnon version of course) frailties and start a ruckus. All the "my opinion is the only one that matters" nonsense ain't gonna get you anywhere clown.
    Have a nice day....don't you have a world to save???
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 03-03-2011 at 10:06 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

freeipodtouch (03-03-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

My theme is still there and I can't wait to see the final release keep up the good work wynd I'd pay between 2$ to 5$ or te price you will decide it's up to you , thx to you for this innovation and thx to the others gan , mason , petro etc I wish a long life to this theme or ms add-on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-03-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Im gonna come in and cut everyone off right there. I think this argument has gone long enough. Dont need more pages of crap...
    Please and thank you. =]
    where are the mods!?man I'm sick of this..people come into a thread complain and then youdont ever hear them again?bunch'a cry babies on here now!if you guys want something for free..make it yourself and give it away for free don't try and attack the dev/themer/modder just because you'd wrather buy a bag of chips..?don't want to pay?post your vote on the poll and wait to see what happens that is all

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (03-03-2011), fallenzx (03-03-2011), GaN-MaN (03-03-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    I believe i was misquoted HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I never said that...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since you're adamant that the theme should be paid for, why don't you take it upon yourself and gather a list of forum members that would like the theme and pay for it for them. That sounds like a plan, Mr. I Wanna Save The World But Can't Even Help Myself Because Of My Irrationality And Little Boy Hormones.

Grow up. All you do in every thread is make feeble attempts to gather cronies with like-minded (of the Cro Magnon version of course) frailties and start a ruckus. All the "my opinion is the only one that matters" nonsense ain't gonna get you anywhere clown.
    Have a nice day....don't you have a world to save???
    hellyea I'm saving the world from little girls like you!!haha ain't you the tard that was pissed because Lao didn't make you a dock!?Wahh Wahh is all I hear hahahaha and why would I pay for you leeches to have this theme?I'm stating that people should be paid for others hard work..never said hey guys I'll pay for you!hahahahaha at least you learned a few words!haha last time you were intellectually on the same level as your avatar haha tard

Thanks

so don't donate??it's just stupid for you to complain about paying for something you want!?haha and I didn't "attack" anyone..if anything you leeches are attacking wynd ONLY because he forgot to put "free for beta testing" and PLEASE state how you(who I've never even heard of) are helping him "develope" this theme?!lmfao cuz I think if you were helping he'd credit you...you obviously don't appreciate nothing us themers and modders are doing if you complain about paying 3 for something nobody has ever done!this isn't like the themes you've ever had!if you didn't know this changes everything on the sb..and mostthemes that are exactly alike are 3..check mate guys?really?grow the hell up..I suggest put your money where ya mouth is
    Know what I don't appreciate? People jumping to conclusions such as yourself. I give Wynd the utmost credit for this theme. I have also paid for this theme through a donation. It was advertised as a FREE THEME via his post. Word for word the first post stated this theme was free. Thats the whole reason why I donated. What I don't like about this is that I've given money to someone for something that I don't own. I'm not complaining about a price. I'm complaining about him doing a poor job of stating what his intentions were. I can afford to buy a theme and have no problem doing so. Do not advertise something then turn around and change your mind! Also before telling people to grow up learn to spell. Heaven forbid you use spell checker!

If you walk into an establishment advertising free sandwiches, they give you said sandwich, then before letting you leave they charge you, would you find that fair?

Also I wouldn't have donated had I known he was going to charge. However as I said earlier he stated the theme was free and I thought it was only right to give for the work he'd done!

where are the mods!?man I'm sick of this..people come into a thread complain and then youdont ever hear them again?bunch'a cry babies on here now!if you guys want something for free..make it yourself and give it away for free don't try and attack the dev/themer/modder just because you'd wrather buy a bag of chips..?don't want to pay?post your vote on the poll and wait to see what happens that is all
    Your sick of it? You're the one continuing it genius! I don't think the problem is paying. I think the problem (at least for me) is that I've already paid. I don't want anything for free. He worked hard and deserves to be paid. Which is why I've already paid him. Please quit misquoting everything I'm saying as "I want this for free" Da Ghost. I don't! I do however want what I've paid for
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 03-03-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Know what I don't appreciate? People jumping to conclusions such as yourself. I give Wynd the utmost credit for this theme. I have also paid for this theme through a donation. It was advertised as a FREE THEME via his post. Word for word the first post stated this theme was free. Thats the whole reason why I donated. What I don't like about this is that I've given money to someone for something that I don't own. I'm not complaining about a price. I'm complaining about him doing a poor job of stating what his intentions were. I can afford to buy a theme and have no problem doing so. Do not advertise something then turn around and change your mind! Also before telling people to grow up learn to spell. Heaven forbid you use spell checker!

If you walk into an establishment advertising free sandwiches, they give you said sandwich, then before letting you leave they charge you, would you find that fair?

Also I wouldn't have donated had I known he was going to charge. However as I said earlier he stated the theme was free and I thought it was only right to give for the work he'd done!
    oh okay so you live on the moon?where there's free sandwiches and people donate to free themes but wouldn't pay for paid themes...good going ace next time your around pick me up I'd love to go to the moon

Thanks

Your sick of it? You're the one continuing it genius! I don't think the problem is paying. I think the problem (at least for me) is that I've already paid. I don't want anything for free. He worked hard and deserves to be paid. Which is why I've already paid him. Please quit misquoting everything I'm saying as "I want this for free" Da Ghost. I don't! I do however want what I've paid for
    okay so you paid to test it and now your testing is done hahaha cry baby who's continuing what?!I'm simply putting you leeches in your place..haha and thanks for spelling my username right

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Please and thank you. =]
    Bump. =]

For the record too, it was never a paid theme, but there was a donation link.

Thanks

Bump. =]

For the record too, it was never a paid theme, but there was a donation link.
    hahaha niiiice hahahhha

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-03-2011)

Thanks

oh okay so you live on the moon?where there's free sandwiches and people donate to free themes but wouldn't pay for paid themes...good going ace next time your around pick me up I'd love to go to the moon
    How old are you? Your rationale is laughable. I'm saying that this was advertised as FREE and is now being charged. I interpreted my donation as paying Wynd for his work. Why would I pay twice for something I only get once? Maybe that's my fault for misinterpreting the word free. Apparently free means different things depending on your stature on this forum. Why would anyone donate to a paid theme?

Thanks

How old are you? Your rationale is laughable. I'm saying that this was advertised as FREE and is now being charged. I interpreted my donation as paying Wynd for his work. Why would I pay twice for something I only get once? Maybe that's my fault for misinterpreting the word free. Apparently free means different things depending on your stature on this forum. Why would anyone donate to a paid theme?
    do you know what a donation is?go find the definition maybe you didn't have vocabulary in hs..

Thanks

do you know what a donation is?go find the definition maybe you didn't have vocabulary in hs..
    I'm aware of what donation means. Are you aware of what free means? I honestly can't think of anything/anyone that charges for something that's being donated to! Can you?

Quoting the first post:
    Price: Free
    Here's how the price works, vote for the price you would like this theme to be. The one with the most votes will be the final price!

Why wouldn't I donate to something that's free?!
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 03-03-2011 at 10:31 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I agree with Gan-Man. I wait for new updates to this theme through mods and or updates from Wynd and I get to read 5 pages of bickering and arguing. Wynd I say it is what it is. You know what you are gonna do and whatever you decide I will support. We have lost great themers here at Modmyi from time to time all over this money crap and I for one dont want to anger the themeing gods because my knowledge of themeing is limited. I come here to learn from the best and I would like to continue to do so.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to UofMBob For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-03-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

this sh*t is getting way out of hand everyone needs to relax and cut the crap. the last few pages have been just full of people complaining or arguing let it go and lets see what happens from here

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (03-03-2011), GaN-MaN (03-03-2011), SphinxUMR (03-03-2011), zinjen (03-03-2011)