View Poll Results: Price

Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

    628 59.08%
  • $0.99

    435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 111 of 251 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jayteez how do you change the clock from 24 hour to 12 hour? Originally Posted by schtozo Wonderful, is there a way to put this clock in
...
  1. #2201
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    how do you change the clock from 24 hour to 12 hour?
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    Wonderful, is there a way to put this clock in 12h format?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    i changed the 24 to a 12 in the jquery.tzineclock.js file but i am still getting the 24 hour clock is this not how you do it
    Just overwrite the exisiting jquery.tzineClock.js to get 12 hour clock. Or you can manually edit the js file. I've highlighted the text that you should change. Once done, respring ya.

    " // Setting up a interval, executed every 1000 milliseconds:
    setInterval(function(){

    var currentTime = new Date();
    var h = currentTime.getHours();
    var m = currentTime.getMinutes();
    var s = currentTime.getSeconds();

    animation(gVars.green, s, 60);
    animation(gVars.blue, m, 60);
    animation(gVars.orange, h, 12);

    },1000);
    }

    function animation(clock, current, total)
    {

    "
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by actisys; 02-10-2011 at 06:51 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to actisys For This Useful Post:

    Mkokolis (02-10-2011)

  3. #2202
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GbtWo88 View Post
    Dude how did you get your lockscreen and homepage like that???
    umm the lockscreen is "typophone4 zebra" which is on cydia and i changed the background. and the tile background i made myself, the icons i got from this thread somewhere lol.

  4. #2203
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rokindeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 68 Times in 43 Posts

    I think you guys should just make one big awesome theme. The theme is already dope but I can't wait till final release

  5. #2204
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Do i need to replace these lines in order to make the tiles bigger?
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    **<string>NO</string>

  6. #2205
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Just overwrite the exisiting jquery.tzineClock.js to get 12 hour clock. Or you can manually edit the js file. I've highlighted the text that you should change. Once done, respring ya.

    " // Setting up a interval, executed every 1000 milliseconds:
    setInterval(function(){

    var currentTime = new Date();
    var h = currentTime.getHours();
    var m = currentTime.getMinutes();
    var s = currentTime.getSeconds();

    animation(gVars.green, s, 60);
    animation(gVars.blue, m, 60);
    animation(gVars.orange, h, 12);

    },1000);
    }

    function animation(clock, current, total)
    {

    "
    well this is exactly what i did before and i still get the 24 hour clock i even replaced my file with yours and its still the same. not sure what the problem is

  7. #2206
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    i am having trouble getting custom photos to work with the phot app, i place them in the folder where i used to find the default ones and sometimes they appear and sometimes they dont, can anyone help me please? ive been surfing through the thread trying to find help but theres way too many pages, thanks!

  8. #2207
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hope to see the final one soon

  9. #2208
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    well this is exactly what i did before and i still get the 24 hour clock i even replaced my file with yours and its still the same. not sure what the problem is
    Huh? Have you respring? I got no problem at all.

  10. #2209
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by be5gle View Post
    umm the lockscreen is "typophone4 zebra" which is on cydia and i changed the background. and the tile background i made myself, the icons i got from this thread somewhere lol.
    Would it be to much of you shared that background? Its very nice man. And could you also repost the icons or is that too much to ask for? Lol

  11. #2210
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Huh? Have you respring? I got no problem at all.
    about a dozen times

  12. #2211
    Green Apple dacheezypuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JP72 View Post
    Do i need to replace these lines in order to make the tiles bigger?
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    **<string>NO</string>
    No you don't, it should look like this:

    <key>isTileLarge</key>
    **<string>YES</string>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    **<string>NO</string>
    Find me on twitter: @dacheezypuffs

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dacheezypuffs For This Useful Post:

    JP72 (02-10-2011)

  14. #2212
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    about a dozen times
    I'm not back yet will help you later ya.. I think I know what's wrong ..

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to actisys For This Useful Post:

    Mkokolis (02-10-2011)

  16. #2213
    iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 140 Times in 74 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    well this is exactly what i did before and i still get the 24 hour clock i even replaced my file with yours and its still the same. not sure what the problem is
    This is what i did earlier before the solution was written but no luck, it did nothing at all after respring and even reboot.

  17. #2214
    Green Apple penguinipod919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dacheezypuffs View Post
    It Would be cooler if you could slide it up and OS7 would be right behind it. Sort of like the zune hd. Then maby you could make it bounce a little to show there is something under there. Just my opinion. That would be hard though.
    you can. its a theme called move to unlock...or something similar

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to penguinipod919 For This Useful Post:

    dacheezypuffs (02-10-2011)

  19. #2215
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GbtWo88 View Post
    Would it be to much of you shared that background? Its very nice man. And could you also repost the icons or is that too much to ask for? Lol
    yea no problem, here's my tiles: FileDude - Super Simple File Hosting

    here's the lockscreen: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/847...ackgroundf.jpg

    to use the lockscreen with typophone just ssh it into /private/var/stash/Themes/Typophone 4 Zebra/
    and replace the stock background image which i think is just a black background then respring.

    Heres my tile background image aswell incase someone wants it:

    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4...ckgroundcg.png


    Also: i'm really sorry to whoever actually made this icons, i'm not trrying to take credit for them i just can't remember who made them.

  20. #2216
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Very impressive. This looks like the beginning of the new generation of theme creation.

  21. #2217
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by be5gle View Post
    yea no problem, here's my tiles: FileDude - Super Simple File Hosting

    here's the lockscreen: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/847...ackgroundf.jpg

    to use the lockscreen with typophone just ssh it into /private/var/stash/Themes/Typophone 4 Zebra/
    and replace the stock background image which i think is just a black background then respring.

    Heres my tile background image aswell incase someone wants it:

    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4...ckgroundcg.png


    Also: i'm really sorry to whoever actually made this icons, i'm not trrying to take credit for them i just can't remember who made them.
    Those icons are mine. but feel free to distribute within this thread. =]

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    EDIT: GUYS PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM POSTING ANY MORE MODS/TILES/TWEAKS IN THIS THREAD. ITS HARD ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH IT ALL YET ALONG READ THROUGH THE 2000+ POSTS TO FIND THEM ALL. IT'D MAKE MY JOB A LOT EASIER. IF YOU DO HAVE MORE MODS/TILES/TWEAKS, THEN PLEASE JUST PM IT TO ME SO I CAN ADD TO THE NEW THREAD WHICH WILL BE UP AS SOON AS I GET IT ALL SORTED FOR YOU GUYS.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (02-10-2011), timo395 (02-11-2011)

  23. #2218
    Green Apple dacheezypuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Twitter tile?
    Find me on twitter: @dacheezypuffs

  24. #2219
    iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 140 Times in 74 Posts

    some windows mobile ringtones. i found on zedge.net. i take no credit for them. this is a little contribution that goes well with the theme.
    dunno if they are windows 7 specific, but at least they are windows mobile, if someone can confirm it will be great, and if someone has more pls upload...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

    bbourizk (02-11-2011)

  26. #2220
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Those icons are mine. but feel free to distribute within this thread. =]

    yea i thought they were yours, i could remember your dp but not your username, went back through the last few pages looking for you but couldn't see you

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to be5gle For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-15-2011)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts