Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
Page 102 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to change the weather from C to F?
    I need details. I know its in wydget.js
    My new download/upload

Quote Originally Posted by GTghost View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to change the weather from C to F?
    I need details. I know its in wydget.js
    Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    go to wydget.js and go down to this line if(temp ==""
    in the first quote - if(temp == ""change the "F" to "C"
    in the first url change the u=f&p= to u=c&p
    in the 2 url change the u=c&p= to u=f&p=

so it should look like this to get the fahrenheit.

{
    if(temp == "C"){
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    }else{
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";
    }

Thanks

Since I got everything working perfectly, the final theme should be free but have donations. I would be willing to donate.
    My new download/upload

Quote Originally Posted by UofMBob View Post
    use categories and make a games folder and then they will both be in there
    maybe i will try that when i get home..

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

woo good news. my macbook is ready to picked up. gotta start that new thread now. hahaha. and for those that dont no about it.

I will be starting a new thread for the mods and tweaks for OS7, where they will ALL be on the first post along with updates whenever i can. =]

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (02-10-2011), anykine23 (02-10-2011), DaEliminator (02-10-2011), dmrenfro (02-10-2011), ifabian (02-10-2011), mason670 (02-10-2011), neo.hsieh (02-10-2011), Raaj FX was banned (02-10-2011), smoothunit (02-10-2011)

Thank for the help, as at times finding information is hard, 100+ page is not a joke for a new guy.. Hope to see your new thread soon.. Thank wyn too

By the way , I wanted to download app store app but after I click purchase it never purchase at all, so may I know what the problem?it's just close the app store and nothing happen?
    Last edited by ifabian; 02-10-2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ifabian View Post
    Thank for the help, as at times finding information is hard, 100+ page is not a joke for a new guy.. Hope to see your new thread soon.. Thank wyn too

By the way , I wanted to download app store app but after I click purchase it never purchase at all, so may I know what the problem?it's just close the app store and nothing happen?
    Are you sure nothing happened?
    Be sure to respring afterwards to check if the app installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
    Same here, I think it's because both games are called "Angry Birds" and OS7 theme only takes one, and doesn't accept the other one because it thinks it's a duplicate. Correct me if I am wrong.
    You are correct about the angry birds. I had to go into the angry birds seasons app and change it to angry bird. I think it was in the plist info and they both showed up

Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    Are you sure nothing happened?
    Be sure to respring afterwards to check if the app installed.
    I am sure, the app store just close, I went back app store and nothing appear.. Any solution?

Like to ask if dashboard I had not save the original theme ( before having this os7 theme), how can I go back to the normal theme as I did not create an empty theme before this os7.. Help pls

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

I am sure, the app store just close, I went back app store and nothing appear.. Any solution?

Like to ask if dashboard I had not save the original theme ( before having this os7 theme), how can I go back to the normal theme as I did not create an empty theme before this os7.. Help pls
    there is a FAQ's on the damn first post. read before asking questions people.

any idea when final release is going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    there is a FAQ's on the damn first post. read before asking questions people.
    Ok, found it but do you guys purchase from app store appear in your os7 theme as mine don't?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

after downloading from the appstore you have to respring.

Ok, found it but do you guys purchase from app store appear in your os7 theme as mine don't?
    When in OS7, after purchasing an app, I need to switch back to normal mode and back to OS7 before the newly installed app appears..

Can anyone help this very inexperienced jailbreaker to acquire that awesome windows theme :?? Would be extremely grateful for a finished working one

I think I'm being a lil optimistic bt it's worth a shot

I'm on 3GS 4.0.1

Thanx in advance

I think wynd has problems with changing HomeBackground. Hope someone can help him, if not goodbye final release

Quote Originally Posted by roomer11 View Post
    When in OS7, after purchasing an app, I need to switch back to normal mode and back to OS7 before the newly installed app appears..
    Thank for the help , I tried but still app store could not. ********** is ok with the staff.. Anyone? Wynd/gan man could help .. Or wait for a full theme then

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

when the theme is released will I still be able to run on the beta? And where will the theme be released... on cydia for winterboard?

hmmmm, it seems my itunes wont sync music with my phone anymore. could changing com.apple.mobileipod to >>> com.apple.mobileipod-mediaplayer in the tiles folder have caused it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    I think wynd has problems with changing HomeBackground. Hope someone can help him, if not goodbye final release
    home background has nothing to do with final release?and peepz this doesn't even use winterboard?well seems I haven't missed much lol my pc is being sold as we speak so won't be around for a couple days see ya lata

Page 102 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast