1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

628 59.08%
  • $0.99

435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 101 of 251 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Background.png Preview of tile background: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting To set up go to var/mobile/library/OS7/images. Replace new background.png file with original background.png file. Then re-spring. Enjoy! Note:
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

Background.png

Preview of tile background:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

To set up go to var/mobile/library/OS7/images. Replace new background.png file with original background.png file. Then re-spring. Enjoy!

Note: This download is for the orange tile backgrounds!
    Last edited by iGood; 02-09-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hey guys,
    my calendar shows the wrong date. any ideas??

iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navarr View Post
    I like this! Can you add a couple more? Maybe a camera sound and anything else that makes noise?
    Ringtones maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by jerzey111 View Post
    hey guys,
    my calendar shows the wrong date. any ideas??
    Its probably not updating, happened to me. Go to calendar folder and checknin the widget.js that the zipcode is correct.
    Last edited by schtozo; 02-09-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    anyone can help with the photo slideshow, i edit and just put 8 photo, but the photo won't show up. may i know how? Thank.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ifabian View Post
    anyone can help with the photo slideshow, i edit and just put 8 photo, but the photo won't show up. may i know how? Thank.
    i am having the same problem i followed the instructions to make the tile bigger and it worked but no photos show up

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    i am having the same problem i followed the instructions to make the tile bigger and it worked but no photos show up
    yup, i too, make it big but no photo. any help?

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by froibet View Post
    for those who want my live photo album

change 3 in

to how many pictures you want. ex.
    for(var i = 0; i<9; = 10 photos

rename photos to
    0,1,2,3,4,etc.

that's all.
    This is useless. it doesnt rotate through the photos. i thought i told u this already? im not being mean but u shud post up stuff that doesnt work properly.

GUYS, THIS IS JUST THE FACEBOOK WIDGET PLACED IN THE PHOTOS BUNDLE. IT JUST MAKES THE POSITIONING OF YOUR PHOTOS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER BUT IT DOESNT ROTATE THE IMAGES. THE FADE ANIMATIONS ARE OUT OF TIME, IMAGE ROTATION OF 3/4 IMAGES.

Quote Originally Posted by TJunkers View Post
    Thank you! Three questions if you don't mind:

Are your Status Bar iCons larger? if so, how can I do that?

How do you have it only say 3G instead of AT&T. Did you just rename AT&T to 3G?

Can you upload your calendar tile. I'd love to have that!
    That calendar tile cant be uploaded coz they've said its a screenshot of a real WP7. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Shhhhh totally blew my cover
    totally got u Raaj. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by reagan5194 View Post
    Actually i was thinking 2 ideas

1.A call icon that YOU slide through to pick ur call

2. The photo app slides ON ITS OWN through the pictures you have taken (or selected) two at a time, from left to right.
    1. EPIC
    2. possible. i've got it set to fade animation though. should be easy to set it to slide. maybe. =P

Quote Originally Posted by dacheezypuffs View Post
    Has anyone made a tile for the ipod touch music where when playing it shows the album artwork and when nothing is playing its just a music note? I'm tired of looking at a question mark.
    Im trying to figure that one out. Im seeing if i can get Multi Music Info to be displayed on a large tile for iPod.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (02-10-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
    Same here, I think it's because both games are called "Angry Birds" and OS7 theme only takes one, and doesn't accept the other one because it thinks it's a duplicate. Correct me if I am wrong.
    then how u resolve?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by themis89 View Post
    then how u resolve?
    he just told you he has the same problem as you, dude.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

use categories and make a games folder and then they will both be in there

Thanks

@rpgpromaster or anyone willing to help im looking for a pandora and mywi icon if you could make it. thanks in advance

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    @rpgpromaster or anyone willing to help im looking for a pandora and mywi icon if you could make it. thanks in advance
    Have a try, if not nice no hard feeling ya

* Added some extras
    - Heytell
    - HeyWire
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by actisys; 02-09-2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Forget to zip attachment

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to actisys For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-15-2011), Mkokolis (02-10-2011)

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does it take 10 seconds for each app to open up when I use this theme. Gan-Man or Wynd, any explanation?

And also when the theme is released will I still be able to run on the beta? And where will the theme be released... on cydia for winterboard?

Thanks,
    -iGood

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    This is useless. it doesnt rotate through the photos. i thought i told u this already? im not being mean but u shud post up stuff that doesnt work properly.

GUYS, THIS IS JUST THE FACEBOOK WIDGET PLACED IN THE PHOTOS BUNDLE. IT JUST MAKES THE POSITIONING OF YOUR PHOTOS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER BUT IT DOESNT ROTATE THE IMAGES. THE FADE ANIMATIONS ARE OUT OF TIME, IMAGE ROTATION OF 3/4 IMAGES.
    meh
    someone asked for the script through pm

might as well post the script. i already said it is the facebook html code. their fault if they can't read

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm new here and would conceder myself a novice/intermediate when it comes to jailbreaking. I've been on and off jailbroken for about a year. I have tried to ssh before, but quickly realized it was over my head. I would like to try again if I had an expert, or close to it, walk me through. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through getting new tiles or directing me to a page in this forum with that on it. I downloaded this theme with no problem, but I want all the right tiles and an even better lockscreen wouldn't be too bad. Lol
    Last edited by Philinkorny; 02-09-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Clarity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by froibet View Post
    meh
    someone asked for the script through pm

might as well post the script. i already said it is the facebook html code. their fault if they can't read
    nah thats cool. i didnt mean to be mean or anything in that post. its just that u post something up, that doesnt really work properly, then u get flamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Philinkorny View Post
    I'm new here and would conceder myself a novice/intermediate when it comes to jailbreaking. I've been on and off jailbroken for about a year. I have tried to ssh before, but quickly realized it was over my head. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through getting new tiles or directing me to a page in this forum with that on it. I downloaded this theme with no problem, but I want all the right tiles and an even better lockscreen wouldn't be too bad. Lol
    install ifunbox. then follow the rest of the thread. instructions are all over the place.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

install ifunbox. then follow the rest of the thread. instructions are all over the place.
    I wasn't expecting such a quick reply! Lol I am not starting another adventure tonight, but I'm snowed into the house so tomorrow I should be able to find time to do this.

Is ifunbox like cygwin? That was what I used when I ssh'ed the first time. I need the simplest way. At least to start.

Thanks

I wasn't expecting such a quick reply! Lol I am not starting another adventure tonight, but I'm snowed into the house so tomorrow I should be able to find time to do this.

Is ifunbox like cygwin? That was what I used when I ssh'ed the first time. I need the simplest way. At least to start.
    Im always around in this thread. lol.

i have no idea wat Cygwin is but ifunbox doesnt use SSH. it uses cable to get to ur files. i find it a lot easier than ssh. and quicker too. very simple to use.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

Philinkorny (02-09-2011)

Thanks

Idk what cygwin is but ifunbox is a SSH program, I personally use WinSCP but that's just me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    Idk what cygwin is but ifunbox is a SSH program, I personally use WinSCP but that's just me.
    Maybe it was winscp. It was something like that.. It has been about a month since I tried. So I don't quite remember. Whatever it was, it was complicated.

Im always around in this thread. lol.

i have no idea wat Cygwin is but ifunbox doesnt use SSH. it uses cable to get to ur files. i find it a lot easier than ssh. and quicker too. very simple to use.
    Sorry I overlooked this when I saw mason's. I will give it a shot! I'll let you know how it works for me. I have some and sleep to tend to currently though so idk if I'll will be back tonight. Thanks for your help tho!
    Last edited by Philinkorny; 02-09-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost