View Poll Results: Price

Voters
1063. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0.00

    628 59.08%
  • $0.99

    435 40.92%
+ Reply
Page 101 of 251 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview] OS7 - w/Live Tiles

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Background.png Preview of tile background: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting To set up go to var/mobile/library/OS7/images. Replace new background.png file with original background.png file. Then re-spring. Enjoy! Note:
...
  1. #2001
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 77 Times in 46 Posts

    Background.png

    Preview of tile background:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    To set up go to var/mobile/library/OS7/images. Replace new background.png file with original background.png file. Then re-spring. Enjoy!

    Note: This download is for the orange tile backgrounds!
    Last edited by iGood; 02-09-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #2002
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hey guys,
    my calendar shows the wrong date. any ideas??

  3. #2003
    iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 140 Times in 74 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarr View Post
    I like this! Can you add a couple more? Maybe a camera sound and anything else that makes noise?
    Ringtones maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by jerzey111 View Post
    hey guys,
    my calendar shows the wrong date. any ideas??
    Its probably not updating, happened to me. Go to calendar folder and checknin the widget.js that the zipcode is correct.
    Last edited by schtozo; 02-09-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #2004
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    anyone can help with the photo slideshow, i edit and just put 8 photo, but the photo won't show up. may i know how? Thank.

  5. #2005
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ifabian View Post
    anyone can help with the photo slideshow, i edit and just put 8 photo, but the photo won't show up. may i know how? Thank.
    i am having the same problem i followed the instructions to make the tile bigger and it worked but no photos show up

  6. #2006
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    i am having the same problem i followed the instructions to make the tile bigger and it worked but no photos show up
    yup, i too, make it big but no photo. any help?

  7. #2007
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by froibet View Post
    for those who want my live photo album



    change 3 in

    to how many pictures you want. ex.
    for(var i = 0; i<9; = 10 photos

    rename photos to
    0,1,2,3,4,etc.

    that's all.
    This is useless. it doesnt rotate through the photos. i thought i told u this already? im not being mean but u shud post up stuff that doesnt work properly.

    GUYS, THIS IS JUST THE FACEBOOK WIDGET PLACED IN THE PHOTOS BUNDLE. IT JUST MAKES THE POSITIONING OF YOUR PHOTOS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER BUT IT DOESNT ROTATE THE IMAGES. THE FADE ANIMATIONS ARE OUT OF TIME, IMAGE ROTATION OF 3/4 IMAGES.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJunkers View Post
    Thank you! Three questions if you don't mind:

    Are your Status Bar iCons larger? if so, how can I do that?

    How do you have it only say 3G instead of AT&T. Did you just rename AT&T to 3G?

    Can you upload your calendar tile. I'd love to have that!
    That calendar tile cant be uploaded coz they've said its a screenshot of a real WP7. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Shhhhh totally blew my cover
    totally got u Raaj. hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by reagan5194 View Post
    Actually i was thinking 2 ideas

    1.A call icon that YOU slide through to pick ur call

    2. The photo app slides ON ITS OWN through the pictures you have taken (or selected) two at a time, from left to right.
    1. EPIC
    2. possible. i've got it set to fade animation though. should be easy to set it to slide. maybe. =P

    Quote Originally Posted by dacheezypuffs View Post
    Has anyone made a tile for the ipod touch music where when playing it shows the album artwork and when nothing is playing its just a music note? I'm tired of looking at a question mark.
    Im trying to figure that one out. Im seeing if i can get Multi Music Info to be displayed on a large tile for iPod.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (02-10-2011)

  9. #2008
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
    Same here, I think it's because both games are called "Angry Birds" and OS7 theme only takes one, and doesn't accept the other one because it thinks it's a duplicate. Correct me if I am wrong.
    then how u resolve?

  10. #2009
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by themis89 View Post
    then how u resolve?
    he just told you he has the same problem as you, dude.

  11. #2010
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts

    use categories and make a games folder and then they will both be in there

  12. #2011
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    @rpgpromaster or anyone willing to help im looking for a pandora and mywi icon if you could make it. thanks in advance

  13. #2012
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    @rpgpromaster or anyone willing to help im looking for a pandora and mywi icon if you could make it. thanks in advance
    Have a try, if not nice no hard feeling ya

    * Added some extras
    - Heytell
    - HeyWire
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by actisys; 02-09-2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Forget to zip attachment

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to actisys For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-15-2011), Mkokolis (02-10-2011)

  15. #2013
    When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 77 Times in 46 Posts

    Why does it take 10 seconds for each app to open up when I use this theme. Gan-Man or Wynd, any explanation?

    And also when the theme is released will I still be able to run on the beta? And where will the theme be released... on cydia for winterboard?

    Thanks,
    -iGood

  16. #2014
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    This is useless. it doesnt rotate through the photos. i thought i told u this already? im not being mean but u shud post up stuff that doesnt work properly.

    GUYS, THIS IS JUST THE FACEBOOK WIDGET PLACED IN THE PHOTOS BUNDLE. IT JUST MAKES THE POSITIONING OF YOUR PHOTOS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER BUT IT DOESNT ROTATE THE IMAGES. THE FADE ANIMATIONS ARE OUT OF TIME, IMAGE ROTATION OF 3/4 IMAGES.
    meh
    someone asked for the script through pm

    might as well post the script. i already said it is the facebook html code. their fault if they can't read

  17. #2015
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm new here and would conceder myself a novice/intermediate when it comes to jailbreaking. I've been on and off jailbroken for about a year. I have tried to ssh before, but quickly realized it was over my head. I would like to try again if I had an expert, or close to it, walk me through. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through getting new tiles or directing me to a page in this forum with that on it. I downloaded this theme with no problem, but I want all the right tiles and an even better lockscreen wouldn't be too bad. Lol
    Last edited by Philinkorny; 02-09-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Clarity

  18. #2016
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by froibet View Post
    meh
    someone asked for the script through pm

    might as well post the script. i already said it is the facebook html code. their fault if they can't read
    nah thats cool. i didnt mean to be mean or anything in that post. its just that u post something up, that doesnt really work properly, then u get flamed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philinkorny View Post
    I'm new here and would conceder myself a novice/intermediate when it comes to jailbreaking. I've been on and off jailbroken for about a year. I have tried to ssh before, but quickly realized it was over my head. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through getting new tiles or directing me to a page in this forum with that on it. I downloaded this theme with no problem, but I want all the right tiles and an even better lockscreen wouldn't be too bad. Lol
    install ifunbox. then follow the rest of the thread. instructions are all over the place.

  19. #2017
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post

    install ifunbox. then follow the rest of the thread. instructions are all over the place.
    I wasn't expecting such a quick reply! Lol I am not starting another adventure tonight, but I'm snowed into the house so tomorrow I should be able to find time to do this.

    Is ifunbox like cygwin? That was what I used when I ssh'ed the first time. I need the simplest way. At least to start.

  20. #2018
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Philinkorny View Post
    I wasn't expecting such a quick reply! Lol I am not starting another adventure tonight, but I'm snowed into the house so tomorrow I should be able to find time to do this.

    Is ifunbox like cygwin? That was what I used when I ssh'ed the first time. I need the simplest way. At least to start.
    Im always around in this thread. lol.

    i have no idea wat Cygwin is but ifunbox doesnt use SSH. it uses cable to get to ur files. i find it a lot easier than ssh. and quicker too. very simple to use.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    Philinkorny (02-09-2011)

  22. #2019
    Green Apple mason670's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 38 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Philinkorny View Post
    I wasn't expecting such a quick reply! Lol I am not starting another adventure tonight, but I'm snowed into the house so tomorrow I should be able to find time to do this.

    Is ifunbox like cygwin? That was what I used when I ssh'ed the first time. I need the simplest way. At least to start.
    Idk what cygwin is but ifunbox is a SSH program, I personally use WinSCP but that's just me.

  23. #2020
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mason670 View Post
    Idk what cygwin is but ifunbox is a SSH program, I personally use WinSCP but that's just me.
    Maybe it was winscp. It was something like that.. It has been about a month since I tried. So I don't quite remember. Whatever it was, it was complicated.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Im always around in this thread. lol.

    i have no idea wat Cygwin is but ifunbox doesnt use SSH. it uses cable to get to ur files. i find it a lot easier than ssh. and quicker too. very simple to use.
    Sorry I overlooked this when I saw mason's. I will give it a shot! I'll let you know how it works for me. I have some and sleep to tend to currently though so idk if I'll will be back tonight. Thanks for your help tho!
    Last edited by Philinkorny; 02-09-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts